"9-1-1 terror" as black mob "rampages" through historic downtown Charleston

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
9-1-1 terror as black mob rampages in Charleston

I live here. This shows the drastic UNDER reporting the media did. They initially called it juvenile mischief by "10-12 youths".

Turns out...it was over 60 from the nearby ghetto in a rampage. Charleston PD got overwhelmed with the call volume.

Local NAACP agitation chief Dot Scott said this is "atypical" behavior. Um....no ma'am its not. Its quite normal.

The cops need to stop this shit! Fucking THUGS!

Sadly...they will be standing down.

Baltimore Kangaroo Court has set precedence now. And the black mobs and liberals agree. They want cops dead or jailed. And will do anything to get it.

So....we're gonna see an epic crime wave like the 70s again. Buckle up.

Reason to own guns: When the government can't or wont do it's primary job and protect you from criminals.......or democrat voters.....

You seem upset. Go on down to K-Mart and buy yourself a new cap gun.

I'm thinking a real gun is the better choice....

Of course. Those thugs need as many dummies like you to steal guns from as possible.

and morons like you who think any law will keep guns out of their hands......because they are criminals...whose job it is to ignore laws.....

If laws keep guns out of YOUR hands....it makes your community a safer place.

Maybe for a person with a little more maturity who`s not such a flaming racist looking for an excuse to shoot a black person.

well...un supported accusations against an innocent person of racism no longer gets tolerance.....so fuck you asshole....you have shown by throwing around a vile term that you are a disgusting pig and should be treated as such...you fucking moron,,you have shown by your attempt to smear someone who disagrees with a position that you are not deserving of any civilized respect......moron......

Why is buying a gun to keep your business from being looted, and burned racist?....you fucking scumbag......

Of course. Those thugs need as many dummies like you to steal guns from as possible.

and morons like you who think any law will keep guns out of their hands......because they are criminals...whose job it is to ignore laws.....

If I was a criminal it wouldn't keep guns out of my hands.....that is why you guys are so foolish...you don't want to keep criminals from getting guns....you just want to get rid of guns....you phobia controls you.....get help...

Reason to own guns: When the government can't or wont do it's primary job and protect you from criminals.......or democrat voters.....
.. then they find a way to jail you.. if on nothing else but the so called hate crime... on the second trial

Remember. ...as the Baltimore Kangaroo Court prosecutor said...."to the young people (blacks); this is your time".

This is gonna be America's second civil war. Lawless hordes acting like impulsive animals...vs Cops.

And now...we're arresting cops for fighting it.

Guess who wins??? Um....suburbanites in gated communities! Like the one im moving into on June 1st haha!! Have fun mutha truckas.

.. then they find a way to jail you.. if on nothing else but the so called hate crime... on the second trial

Or they'll charge you with being insensitive. Which is basically what thr Baltimore kangaroo court is doing to those cops.

Baltimore Kangaroo Court has set precedence now. And the black mobs and liberals agree. They want cops dead or jailed. And will do anything to get it.

That is exactly it. They don't want "justice". They just want to hang a cop .. Doesn't matter which one either.

That is exactly it. They don't want "justice". They just want to hang a cop .. Doesn't matter which one either.

Yep. Thats all. They just want to lynch cops. Any means necessary. Period.

The next 5 years is gonna be chaotic. Visit all the cop blogs and message boards. A HUGE collective stand down is coming. Urban areas will see a Thug Paradise emerge.

The next 5 years is gonna be chaotic. Visit all the cop blogs and message boards. A HUGE collective stand down is coming. Urban areas will see a Thug Paradise emerge.

Well I know I wouldnt put my neck on the line to protect a bunch of looting morons. Much like the military...I don't even know why anyone would want to be a cop. They get no support.

If I was a criminal it wouldn't keep guns out of my hands.....that is why you guys are so foolish...you don't want to keep criminals from getting guns....you just want to get rid of guns....you phobia controls you.....get help...

If Michael Moore and the Democrats get their way we won't have guns and neither will the police....
And of course the perps will gladly hand theirs over in the spirit of fair play.

Well I know I wouldnt put my neck on the line to protect a bunch of looting morons. Much like the military...I don't even know why anyone would want to be a cop. They get no support.

Well...you hear military guys say that in deployments they fought for each other first and foremost.

Cops are going to be the same way. They will care only about keeping themselves safe and out of trouble. If the city goes to hell in the process...oh well.

But I know how most cops are wired. They'll run into shootouts and burning buildings to save innocent people. BUT....once its percieved that the people have turned against them...good luck. Nobody goes into bunker mode like cops...right ot wrong. And 911 response is about to slow down...a lot.

Forum List

Back