86% of Americans think Biden, 81, is too old to serve another term as president

It's not age, it's cognitive competence. Biden fails, Trump does not.
Man
Woman
Camera
TV

Thought EJean Carroll was his ex wife
Thought there was an Air Force during the Revolution
Thought Nikki Haley was on charge of Capitol security on Jan 6
Nukes could be used to divert hurricanes
Yea. He’s sharp as a tack

Funny thing, 4 years ago magas didn't believe in polls. What a change they're posting polls left and right these days.

You really should question these polls when they only talk to between 500-1000 respondents. I have lied before to someone calling me on the phone for a poll question and read an article last week that a lot of people do.

Funny thing, 4 years ago magas didn't believe in polls. What a change they're posting polls left and right these days.

You really should question these polls when they only talk to between 500-1000 respondents. I have lied before to someone calling me on the phone for a poll question and read an article last week that a lot of people do.
Republicans by definition are hypocrites.

We see it regarding taxes
We see it regarding deficits

It’s who they are

It's not a policy but this is authoritarian I believe...

“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen,”

What do you think?

We're talking about things that actually happened, not stuff Liz Cheney and Adam Schiff made up.

We're talking about things that actually happened, not stuff Liz Cheney and Adam Schiff made up.
What does Liz Cheney and Adam Schiff have to do with Barr testifying under oath that Trump approached him and said...

“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen,”?

Saying that Biden is too old to be President isn't exactly a stretch. Of course he is.

The problem is that the alternative is a sociopolitical, ignorant, authoritarian, psedo-religious cult led by a profoundly damaged child.

So we are, once again, presented with two bowls of crap. One bowl is merely bigger than the other. I guess we deserve it.
AT least BIDEN is attempting to UNIFY. Instead of TRUMP working overtime to DIVIDE US

What does Liz Cheney and Adam Schiff have to do with Barr testifying under oath that Trump approached him and said...

“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen,”?
What about it? Having Barr tell the truth to the American public would be a bad thing?

Hence I have to hold my nose and vote for the Democrat, again.

And I think he's trying to do far more than divide us, he's trying to RULE us. An American Pinochet/Putin.
^^ LOL there it is. Mac finally admits he is a Biden voter.

Can you name one policy that actually backs these claims of yours?

^^ LOL there it is. Mac finally admits he is a Biden voter.

Can you name one policy that actually backs these claims of yours?
I've said many times that I had to break from voting third party to vote against this cult.

I've also said many times that if Trump doesn't run, I can go back to voting third party.

You're trying too hard. You can't win.

You can't name one far left policy of mine. You would have to lie.

The polls have been pretty consistent on this. A large majority of Americans think Biden is too old for the job.

I've said many times that I had to break from voting third party to vote against this cult.

I've also said many times that if Trump doesn't run, I can go back to voting third party.

You're trying too hard. You can't win.

You can't name one far left policy of mine. You would have to lie.

If you vote for Biden, you are voting for what is now a party that continues to move further and further to the left.

It is not his age, it is his senility.

He lied his fucking ass off the other night on Seth Meyers.

Biden said Trump doesnt know his wife’s name. Total fucking lie.

BIDEN is such a psycho, he lies even when the truth would suffice.

I vote the way I vote for my reasons, not those you fantasize about.

Grow up.

Okay, let me put it another way.
If you vote for Biden, you are voting for an agenda that leans further and further to the left. That cannot be denied.

Forum List

Back