82% of terror victims are in 5 Muslim countries

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It makes you wonder how many more terror victims there are going to be unless there is some kind of Reformation in Islam so that the ones doing the killing don't feel like they are doing their good deeds for Allah.

82% of terror victims are in 5 Muslim countries

JEDDAH: ARAB NEWS

Published — Wednesday 26 November 2014

Last update 26 November 2014 12:19 am

| |
ico-fonts.png
A A

A staggering 82 percent of terror-related deaths occurred in five Muslim countries, namely Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nigeria and Syria, in 2013, according to a report published by the Vision of Humanity Foundation.
There has been a substantial increase in the number of terrorist attacks in 2013, according to the Global Terrorism Index (GTI).
Almost 18,000 people were killed that year, a 61-percent increase from the previous year, the foundation said.
The report pointed out that four organizations — Al-Qaeda, the Taliban, Boko Haram and the Islamic State (IS) — were behind most of the terrorist attacks that year.
“About 90 percent of attacks took place in countries with gross human rights violations,” said the report.
Al-Qaeda launched 1,089 attacks, killing 8,585 people and injuring more than 12,000 others, while the Taliban carried out 2,757 attacks, killing 8,763 and injuring 9,115. IS, meanwhile, launched 492 attacks, killing 3,111 and injuring more than 8,000 people.

Continue reading at:

82 of terror victims are in 5 Muslim countries Arab News

At some point, maybe the rank and file Muslims will rise up and put these people down.

What? No drug cartels? No Farc? No communist come-uppance of any kind? Please. Compared to drug cartel and communist-related terror deaths on this planet every year, Islamic terrorism is a Sunday morning walk through a kiddy petting zoo.
18,000 people and their families think you're full of shit.

What? No drug cartels? No Farc? No communist come-uppance of any kind? Please. Compared to drug cartel and communist-related terror deaths on this planet every year, Islamic terrorism is a Sunday morning walk through a kiddy petting zoo.

So you're the official spokesweenie for our planet's terror victims, are you? That's quite a job, Mr. Spokesweenie. Must keep you very busy. The families of 70,000 victims of drug cartel terror over the past six years, just 400 miles south of my ranch, say you're full of shit, moron. Those 70,000 are just the bodies they've found. Our Border Patrol figures there are at least half again that many yet to be discovered. Our southern border is beginning to resembles nothing so much as Cambodia's killing fields. And that's just what's going on in Northern Mexico. That doesn't include Southern Mexico.

Or don't Latin American brown people count in your world view? I certainly hope they do, because at least one million of them have died through one form or another of state-sanctioned democide or communist guerrilla-sanctioned terror (which in many cases is one and the same thing) in Latin America since 1980. Guatemala is the world's per-capita murder capital, not Iraq, not Nigeria, not Afghanistan. Venezuela, every American progressive's wet dream, is the world's #2 murder capital. Imagine the burial mounds yet to be discovered in that worker's paradise.

Yes Mr. Spokeweenie, at least twice as many people die as the result of marxist terror in Latin America every year, as die in all the acts of Islamic terror on the entire planet every year. Muslims are just much louder and seemingly more lunatic in their acts of terror. And who are their victims? 98% of the time it's other Muslims.

Google photo link: In 2008, an estimated 3 million people poured out onto Colombia's streets in what was called the largest spontaneous political demonstration in history. They were protesting against communist terror cells in South America, specifically but not exclusively against Farc, who murder the tens of thousands of innocent victims on that continent every year. The massive demonstrations got zero coverage on America's marxist-steered MSM. columbian anti-farc demonstrations - Google Search

Here, here's your reading assignment before you come back and make an ass of yourself again. I'll keep it real short. The Black Book of Communism is required reading in many Western European university political science departments as well as at Harvard and Yale. It's a horror story unprecedented in human history. It was written by French intellectuals, all of them ex-communists, and based entirely on the KGB's own archives: The Black Book of Communism mdash St phane Courtois Nicolas Werth Jean-Louis Pann Andrzej Paczkowski Karel Barto ek Jean-Louis Margolin Dr. Mark Kramer Harvard University Press

Lastly, I can't recommend too highly, the late Professor Rudolph J. Rummel's Univeristy of Hawaii web site. Arguably the most important political scientist of the past century, Rummel was a professor at Yale who spent the last 20 years of his teaching career as head of the political science department at the University of Hawaii, his home state. Aside from the 45 textbooks and other important tomes he authored, Rummel was most famous as the great collator of humanity's 20th century butcher's bill. To that end, he had many collaborators in academia and government throughout the world. The figures of death and terror he published, owed almost entirely to left-wing political ideologies, are nearly unfathomable. Islamic terror? It isn't a spit in the ocean compared to the horrors marxism has visited/continues to visit against civilization. R.J. Rummel

Last edited:
At some point, maybe the rank and file Muslims will rise up and put these people down.

Mostly in a terrorist attack. They should take a page out of the Hamas strategic planning guide. Those bastards kill their own like some people pop gum drops in their mouths.

So you're the official spokesweenie for our planet's terror victims, are you? That's quite a job, Mr. Spokesweenie. Must keep you very busy. The families of 70,000 victims of drug cartel terror over the past six years, just 400 miles south of my ranch, say you're full of shit, moron. Those 70,000 are just the bodies they've found. Our Border Patrol figures there are at least half again that many yet to be discovered. Our southern border is beginning to resembles nothing so much as Cambodia's killing fields. And that's just what's going on in Northern Mexico. That doesn't include Southern Mexico.

Or don't Latin American brown people count in your world view? I certainly hope they do, because at least one million of them have died through one form or another of state-sanctioned democide or communist guerrilla-sanctioned terror (which in many cases is one and the same thing) in Latin America since 1980. Guatemala is the world's per-capita murder capital, not Iraq, not Nigeria, not Afghanistan. Venezuela, every American progressive's wet dream, is the world's #2 murder capital. Imagine the burial mounds yet to be discovered in that worker's paradise.

Yes Mr. Spokeweenie, at least twice as many people die as the result of marxist terror in Latin America every year, as die in all the acts of Islamic terror on the entire planet every year. Muslims are just much louder and seemingly more lunatic in their acts of terror. And who are their victims? 98% of the time it's other Muslims.

Google photo link: In 2008, an estimated 3 million people poured out onto Colombia's streets in what was called the largest spontaneous political demonstration in history. They were protesting against communist terror cells in South America, specifically but not exclusively against Farc, who murder the tens of thousands of innocent victims on that continent every year. The massive demonstrations got zero coverage on America's marxist-steered MSM. columbian anti-farc demonstrations - Google Search

Here, here's your reading assignment before you come back and make an ass of yourself again. I'll keep it real short. The Black Book of Communism is required reading in many Western European university political science departments as well as at Harvard and Yale. It's a horror story unprecedented in human history. It was written by French intellectuals, all of them ex-communists, and based entirely on the KGB's own archives: The Black Book of Communism mdash St phane Courtois Nicolas Werth Jean-Louis Pann Andrzej Paczkowski Karel Barto ek Jean-Louis Margolin Dr. Mark Kramer Harvard University Press

Lastly, I can't recommend too highly, the late Professor Rudolph J. Rummel's Univeristy of Hawaii web site. Arguably the most important political scientist of the past century, Rummel was a professor at Yale who spent the last 20 years of his teaching career as head of the political science department at the University of Hawaii, his home state. Aside from the 45 textbooks and other important tomes he authored, Rummel was most famous as the great collator of humanity's 20th century butcher's bill. To that end, he had many collaborators in academia and government throughout the world. The figures of death and terror he published, owed almost entirely to left-wing political ideologies, are nearly unfathomable. Islamic terror? It isn't a spit in the ocean compared to the horrors marxism has visited/continues to visit against civilization. R.J. Rummel
I would listen to you except for all your mindless hostility, which is your problem, not miine. I'm putting you on ignore. Goodbye.

I would listen to you except for all your mindless hostility, which is your problem, not miine. I'm putting you on ignore. Goodbye.

In other words you're a cowardly pathetic neophyte who's embarrassed at having to face life's harsh realities. Run off, hide under your bed and suck your thumb. You'll have several hundred other USMB posters to keep you company down there.

who are the "rank and file" muslims? I have known lots and lots of muslims-------I am kinda impressed that "press propaganda machine" admits that most terrorist deaths are
in muslim countries. Of the many many muslims with whom I have spoken for the past in excess of 45 years------none complained "muslims are killing muslims" or "there is lots of terrorism in muslim countries"
I heard complaints about HINDUS and JEWS and CHRISTIANS-----and the "zionistcontrolledCIA" and
"all our problems are left overs from western colonialism" (queen Victoria did it) ----but NEVER "muslims kill muslims" '
or "muslim societies are violent"

Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nigeria and Syria? I wonder how many "terror victims" there were in Iraq, Afghanistan/Pakistan, and Syria before the Neocon Fascists started to create their "New World Order" by "regime change". The West reaps what it sows; America, after all, made the formal declaration of "The War Against Terror" TWAT, that word means something different in the UK.

Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nigeria and Syria? I wonder how many "terror victims" there were in Iraq, Afghanistan/Pakistan, and Syria before the Neocon Fascists started to create their "New World Order" by "regime change". The West reaps what it sows; America, after all, made the formal declaration of "The War Against Terror" TWAT, that word means something different in the UK.

Pathetic Senor Raton, he forgets that the Muslims have been murdering even each other since the inception of Islam. Maybe he hopes that they will eventually take over the British Isles as they would like to do, and then he can point out the enemies he wants killed. I have to laugh at this "New World Order" shtick. Looks like someone has been avidly reading hate sites. What an Asino Pazzo!!! I would imagine there are other English guys reading your posts who would be calling you a "twat."

Pathetic Senor Raton, he forgets that the Muslims have been murdering even each other since the inception of Islam. Maybe he hopes that they will eventually take over the British Isles as they would like to do, and then he can point out the enemies he wants killed. I have to laugh at this "New World Order" shtick. Looks like someone has been avidly reading hate sites. What an Asino Pazzo!!! I would imagine there are other English guys reading your posts who would be calling you a "twat."

Aah, sweet. Clearly you are no good at biology either or too blind or stupid to know the difference between squirrels and mice. Unless you meant "Ratón ("Mouse" in English) was a Spanish fighting bull that was nicknamed el toro asesino" Rat n - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia in wich case I'll take it as a compliment.

Aah, sweet. Clearly you are no good at biology either or too blind or stupid to know the difference between squirrels and mice. Unless you meant "Ratón ("Mouse" in English) was a Spanish fighting bull that was nicknamed el toro asesino" Rat n - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia in wich case I'll take it as a compliment.

Evidently Senor Raton knows no Sicilian, so let's just say in Spanish that he is loco en la cabeza if he doesn't like to be called an asino who brays and bray but slithers over here and has nothing really to report on what his new friends are doing in the Middle East.. Meanwhile, I wonder if he has any current news to report to us as to what is going on with his friends. How many innocent people have they murdered today in such places as Iraq, Syria, or even Yemen.

Evidently Senor Raton knows no Sicilian, so let's just say in Spanish that he is loco en la cabeza if he doesn't like to be called an asino who brays and brays but slithers over here and has nothing really to report on what his new friends are doing in the Middle East.. Meanwhile, I wonder if he does has any current news to tell us as to what is going on. How many innocent people have they murdered today in such places as Iraq, Syria, or even Yemen? If Senor Raton wants to be known as a bull, he forget to tell us that he is gelded. He can tell us this from his boca de ratones.

boca de ratones, a Spanish term meaning “rat’s mouth”

I think Sally is in love with me. :cool::D

Aah, here is Mr. Twitching Whiskers trying to emulate Mr. Cuckoo. Why is it that Muslim converts, potential converts, or just plain old Dhimwits think the viewers are going to fall for their nonsense? Better that they should keep on sniffing around women with Burkas, and maybe they will score.

It looks like Mr. Twitching Whiskers wanted to take the viewers' minds off the fact that the Muslims are committing so many crimes against even their own. However, so many people had died just the other day when his new friends, the Boka Haram, blew up a mosque.

Forum List

Back