81 year old assaulted in Supermaket, manners are deteriorating.

We have a president who says some Mexicans don’t rape. And Republicans wonder what happened to civility.

So in other words Dean, you're going to blame the victim here instead of the punk thug that attacked this elderly man.
You're really a piece of work Dean.

I want to know why anyone would care that a person wears a hat with a slogan.

Do not wear a hat indoors people. Whatever happened to good old-fashioned manners.

An 81 year old man waltzed right into a Supermarket and didn't bother taking his hat off. You'd think he'd know better manners at his age. A right cross to the face straightened gramps right out.

Guy refuses to take his hat in a VAPE store.

Wore hat in Sam's Club and wouldn't take it off until a gun was pulled on him.

Disrespectful young man wearing a hat in a student union got a good talking to.

Here's a couple more.

Leftist Sucker Punches Student at Berkeley

Nonsense.

In the age of the internet, social media, and the 24/7 news cycle, you're just hearing more about events which have always been occurring.

You are correct, leftists have been violent for many years.

Actually, hat etiquette does not require men to remove their hats indoors in any area that is akin to a public place. This includes lobbies and shopping centers. Even an elevator is considered a public place and there is no rule of etiquette that requires removing your hat in an elevator.

Another convention, however, says it is polite to remove your hat in the presence of a woman, even in a place where it is normally polite to wear a hat. An elevator is such a closed space that removing your hat if their are women in the elevator is considered the polite thing to do.

Of course, women are never required to remove their hats indoors, unless they are rain hats.

ac18ee5f02d3b86750fb75fcd3ade43f.png

Yep, go out in public wearing a MAGA cap and the left will tell you it's your fault you got suckerpunched by some scumbag. But if you're an employer who doesn't hire some seven foot non-gender conforming pansexual monstrosity with a 4 o'clock shadow who wears a leopard print dress who angrily demands to be called "her majesty" then you're an intolerant bigot.

Do you have a case where this has actually happened. Because as someone who writes resumes for a living, I can tell you right now, the person you just describes wouldn't get a job, no matter how good her resume is.

In fact, by merely having a black name like Jamal or Lakesha, you have a 50% chance less of getting a call back on your resume.

You write resumes, send them out, so you can collect unemployment for a living ?

But it's leftists who are committing violence against citizens for exercising their 1st amendment rights.

Walk into a biker bar some time and start insulting their mothers... then you can tell them about your First Amendment rights.

This isn't a first Amendment issue. You are perfectly free to wear a MAGA hat, or a Klan Hood, or a Swastika Armband... Congress won't stop you.

But someone will probably still kick your ass,and it will be your own damned fault.
What an idiot. A usual.

Do not wear a hat indoors people. Whatever happened to good old-fashioned manners.

An 81 year old man waltzed right into a Supermarket and didn't bother taking his hat off. You'd think he'd know better manners at his age. A right cross to the face straightened gramps right out.

Guy refuses to take his hat in a VAPE store.

Wore hat in Sam's Club and wouldn't take it off until a gun was pulled on him.

Disrespectful young man wearing a hat in a student union got a good talking to.

Here's a couple more.

Leftist Sucker Punches Student at Berkeley

And they blame republicans for hate crimes. LMAO Don't try that with me, I pack heat.

You would be flat on your back & relieved of your gun before you knew what happened.

Yep, go out in public wearing a MAGA cap and the left will tell you it's your fault you got suckerpunched by some scumbag. But if you're an employer who doesn't hire some seven foot non-gender conforming pansexual monstrosity with a 4 o'clock shadow who wears a leopard print dress who angrily demands to be called "her majesty" then you're an intolerant bigot.

Do you have a case where this has actually happened. Because as someone who writes resumes for a living, I can tell you right now, the person you just describes wouldn't get a job, no matter how good her resume is.

In fact, by merely having a black name like Jamal or Lakesha, you have a 50% chance less of getting a call back on your resume.

Isn't that what you want though? For normal people to stop noticing that transgenders are weird as fuck?

I want to know why anyone would care that a person wears a hat with a slogan.

So if he wore a hat that said "Heil Hitler" , you'd be 'It's just a slogan, dude, chill."

False equivalence.
and completely irrelevant.

Heil Hitler is just a slogan as protected as any other under the Constitution

I really don't care what slogans people display as long as they are not violating the rights of anyone else in the process

So why wouldn't someone wearing a Hillary or Bernie T-shirt be assaulted?

I can't recall hearing of that happening.

Because Bernie and Hillary never put kids in concentration camps.

Obama did though, and they would have had either of them won.

But you knew that, right?

Notice he excluded Obama from his post. That's because he knows he's being disingenuous. It wasn't by accident, he knows Obama put kids in concentration camps.

Forum List

Back