HGROKIT

May 22, 2004
Federal Way WA, USA
Well, as I sit here making my 800th post, lets reflect on the past six weeks.

This is the first messgae board I have ever joined.

I have managed to piss at least six people off. Not bad, one per week. Think I got pretty damned close to getting banned twice :D.

I have gained a little humility, and also learned a few things along the way, both about myself, people in general and allot about perspective..

Most importantly however, I have met a few people I like. I have met quite a few people whose views I either share or at least respect because of the decorum in which they present them.

So, just wanted to say :beer: and look forward to more battles, arguments and much GNASHING of :teeth:.

Congrats on reaching 800 posts! You are currently #35 on the all-time posts list, and #15 on the most posts list of everyone who has joined in 2004 - but who's counting!

Seriously, though, stick around. We need more West Coast people on here to balance out all the East Coast people!

Originally posted by gop_jeff
We need more West Coast people on here to balance out all the East Coast people!

Well then it's a done deal. Otherwise before long and before you know it, Rolling Rock would be the national brew!

HG,

Guess who is HIGHER on the list?

I just had to say that.

Reading your post had me GNASHING MY TEETH. -I had to return the favor.

:teeth:

Originally posted by NewGuy
HG,

Guess who is HIGHER on the list?

I just had to say that.

Reading your post had me GNASHING MY TEETH. -I had to return the favor.

:teeth:

yeah I know, u da man.

Check out Gop-Jeff's post three posts up!

Originally posted by HGROKIT
yeah I know, u da man.

Check out Gop-Jeff's post three posts up!

Awwww.

I was hoping for a gnashing, but got nothing.

:(

Yeah, we need to stay on to balance out the others.

I know of you, me, D, GopJeff, who else?

Well I for one want more southerners on here ~ You damn yankees are too much trouble !! ;) :p: :cof:

Originally posted by NewGuy
Awwww.

I was hoping for a gnashing, but got nothing.

:(

Yeah, we need to stay on to balance out the others.

I know of you, me, D, GopJeff, who else?

No sily, I was talking about the statistics! YOu of all people missing the stats? Geez :rolleyes:

Define how far west? Pale is AZ and we have a couple in Vegas?

Originally posted by Sandy73
Well I for one want more southerners on here ~ You damn yankees are too much trouble !! ;) :p: :cof:

West coast ain't yankees, and you know I'm redneck, so don't start with me girlfriend or I'll have to lay some redneck foreplay on ya! :p:

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Let's call it west of the Rockies. That's pretty inclusive!

ok then, west of the Rockies it is! That will add a few others to the "Out West Gang"

The whole 12 + years I was in, I forecast for duty west of the Rockies. The whole 12+ years I was in, after boot camp, I never made it west of the Mississippi, if you don't count the 2 tours I did in S. Korea. Has nothing to do with this thread, but hey what the hell, it's my thread :cof:

Well I for one want more southerners on here ~ You damn yankees are too much trouble !!

What do I count as? Do I come across as yankee or southerner, because I've been living in the south just about as long as I lived up north.

maybe he (Dan) is confused about his heritage concerning the mason/dixon line. Yank's have short memories.....we aint still crying about the civil war but the flags kinda cool. you know...sorta like the democrats and Florida in 2000. They lost and wont let go either

Forum List

Back