800,000 Deaths

Why is our government saying this vaccine is safe and giving it to children? Overwhelming evidence says this is a bio-weapon.

*sigh* - get a real source. Drag yourself out of the tin foil hat ghetto.

Last edited:
our government would never lie to us
You're a fool if you believe that.

But there's a broad region of sanity somewhere between "I believe anything the government tells me" and "I believe any random yahoo on the internet".

Never go full retard.

You're a fool if you believe that.

But there's a broad region of sanity somewhere between "I believe anything the government tells me" and "I believe any random yahoo on the internet".

Never go full retard.
Looks like sarcasm to me.

I'll give it a SHOT here to answer your question.

1) Ignorance?

2) Population control?

3) To see how effective the jab vaccine would be as a bio weapon?

All the marbles are on the table top regarding this one but I still do not possess a for sure answer. The three answers I give above are @ best just shooting in the dark.

Why is our government saying this vaccine is safe and giving it to children? Overwhelming evidence says this is a bio-weapon.

The whole graph
1679337208807.png

There are still 400+ daily deaths from COVID which translates into 150K+ deaths annually. Where is the concern for this volume of deaths that is 4+ times larger than gun deaths -- a focal point often in the spotlight?

If you are trying to say the vaccine is not killing people, I have no interest in your input. Thanks anyway.
If you're trying to say the vaccine is killing people at a significantly higher rate than any other vaccine, you're gonna need some evidence.

Fruitcakes on youtube don't count.

Thanks to trump and his "Operation Warp Speed."

trump doesn't get a pass.

If you're trying to say the vaccine is killing people at a significantly higher rate than any other vaccine, you're gonna need some evidence.

Fruitcakes on youtube don't count.
There is all kinds of evidence. Do you know what day it is?

I saw the rona runt in front of the cameras this morning saying there were no flu deaths last year, and only 20,000 flu deaths the year before.

Statistically, how do you go from 20,000 to 0 in one year? That flip-flopping fear fuher is literally dumber than a frozen fence post, which generally doesn't fit the profile of a serial killer.... but that little shit is the exception.

fauci science 40.jpg

Forum List

Back