80% of Green Energy Loans Went to Obama Donors

Can anyone say that's why Obama won't release any real records about Solyndra??????

did it ever dawn on you nutbars that obama donors are more likely to be green than lunatic rightwingnut fringers?

nah... that would require thought on your part.

as for your question?

do you have any idea why bush/cheney outed a CIA agent?

:thup:

now which is more important, loon?

I think the overall point here, which appears to be lost (or ignored) by the left, is that the green energy companies donated to Obama, and got loans in return.

Government loans should be given on the merits of the applicant company and the projects involved, not because the company donated to a particular candidate.

Can anyone say that's why Obama won't release any real records about Solyndra??????

did it ever dawn on you nutbars that obama donors are more likely to be green than lunatic rightwingnut fringers?

as for your question?

nobody cares sweets..................

And by the way............have you noticed how badly your side is getting decimated in terms of anything and everything green? Im laughing my balls off these days. The green economy is officially in the shitter.......exactly where the people want it.

It is pretty hysterical that 10 years ago, Mr Limbaugh predicted it would be nothing more than a fad.

Rush_Limbaugh_2004_cropped-12.jpg

as for your question?

I think the overall point here, which appears to be lost (or ignored) by the left, is that the green energy companies donated to Obama, and got loans in return.

Government loans should be given on the merits of the applicant company and the projects involved, not because the company donated to a particular candidate.

I'll take that one step further. Government loans shouldn't be given to any company. If the idea is indeed a good one and the owners have done their homework, private investors will be all over it. The Government needs to stay out of private enterprise.

Why would the right have green energy loans? They don't even believe in green energy.

Why would the right have green energy loans? They don't even believe in green energy.

Why would the government give any green energy company a loan, why do I have to subsidize an industry that is doomed??? Green energy is a farce, give me something "green" that will really work and I'll be all over it, just don't ask me to pay for your experiments.

Did Henry Ford get government loans?? What about Steve Jobs or Bill Gates??

When President-elect Obama came to Washington in late 2008, he was outspoken about the need for an economic stimulus to revive a struggling economy… After he was sworn in as president, he proclaimed that taxpayer money would assuredly not be doled out to political friends… …

But an examination of grants and guaranteed loans offered by just one stimulus program run by the Department of Energy, for alternative-energy projects, is stunning. The so-called 1705 Loan Guarantee Program and the 1603 Grant Program channeled billions of dollars to all sorts of energy companies… …

In the 1705 government-backed-loan program [alone], for example, $16.4 billion of the $20.5 billion in loans granted as of Sept. 15 went to companies either run by or primarily owned by Obama financial backers—individuals who were bundlers, members of Obama’s National Finance Committee, or large donors to the Democratic Party. The grant and guaranteed-loan recipients were early backers of Obama before he ran for president, people who continued to give to his campaigns and exclusively to the Democratic Party in the years leading up to 2008. . . . . .

…These programs might be the greatest—and most expensive—example of crony capitalism in American history. Tens of billions of dollars went to firms controlled or owned by fundraisers, bundlers, and political allies, many of whom—surprise!—are now raising money for Obama again.

Report: 80% of DOE Green Energy Loans Went to Obama Backers

100% corrupt from the bottom to the top. There is no difference between democrats and republicans, only the illusion of differences. You are not free. You are a modern day efficiant slave. You are not represented. Your votes are pointless. This is an Oligarchy, and they dont give a shit about you. You will NEVER make it into the cool club. There is no upward mobility. Our government is an orginized crime syndicate.

Partisanship is so yesterday. There is no difference between them. Its time for the population to come together and tackle the most important problems that effect everyone and maintain the divide. Namely the corruption, the cronyism, the corporatism, the lack of accountability, the disrespect for the constitution and rule of law, and the corrupt monetary system.

as for your question?

You are a lawyer and make false claims like this? You know as well as we do Armitage "outed" the CIA operative and that he never claimed Bush or Cheney or anyone else told him to do it.

In fact we know that NO one was ever charged with outing her. No one was convicted. There is absolutely zero evidence anyone ordered her outing.

Why would the government give any green energy company a loan, why do I have to subsidize an industry that is doomed??? Green energy is a farce, give me something "green" that will really work and I'll be all over it, just don't ask me to pay for your experiments.

Did Henry Ford get government loans?? What about Steve Jobs or Bill Gates??

You have to subsidize the experiments for 'doomed industry' because from those experiments come valid usable technology. Paying for research and innovation is far different then theft of tax dollars and corruption, which is whats been going for the last couple of decades. Thats why we are steadily losing pace on all fronts to the asians. I also dont agree with giving the new technology paid for with tax dollars to private enterprise to make huge profits on. The new tech should be auctioned off to the investors willing to pay the most for it. Thats what capitalism would call for, thats what a free market would call for.

Every government in the world taxes the people to fund research that would otherwise never be developed. Thats how progress is made. Its not made by taxing the people to fund wars in an attempt to secure more resources for corporate profits.

A few examples:
-Atomic energy
-Microwave
-Modern computer
-Robotics

The problem is that a smaller and smaller percentage of tax dollars is going to productive use. More and more dollars are going to corruption, war, entitlements, and all this bullshit security that guards the population.

When was the last time the united states did anything great??? This is the nation that put a man on the moon, that built the hoover dam, Mt. Rushmoor, we built the railroad, interstate highway system. We used to do great things, that everyone benifitted from. now we make bombs, and we make rich people richer. My god we cant even clean up the towers and build a monument in a decade!

The problems are not hard to see, nore are the solutions. We are losing because our government fucking sucks. It is corrupt from the bottom to the top. All they care about is maintaining power.

Green energy is an initiative of Obama. He campaigned on it.....so to see that the loans went to those that supported Obama is really a non story. My guess is few, if any, donated to McCain.
I would have expected to see this....it means nothing....it is just basic logic.

Why would green energy companies be donating to Republicans, who would be happy to kill the green energy industry?

Do you really think that investing taxpayer dollars in an industry where the biggest return on investment is leftists feeling good about "saving the planet" is a good idea?

Of course you do. Obama can do no wrong.

I didn't say a thing about the issue of right or wrong. The GOP supports subsidies to oil companies and various other benefits. 80% of oil company money that goes to politicians goes to Republicans.

What's the OP's point, exactly?

Why would green energy companies be donating to Republicans, who would be happy to kill the green energy industry?

Do you really think that investing taxpayer dollars in an industry where the biggest return on investment is leftists feeling good about "saving the planet" is a good idea?

I didn't say a thing about the issue of right or wrong. The GOP supports subsidies to oil companies and various other benefits. 80% of oil company money that goes to politicians goes to Republicans.

My point exactly.

This is a non story.

When President-elect Obama came to Washington in late 2008, he was outspoken about the need for an economic stimulus to revive a struggling economy… After he was sworn in as president, he proclaimed that taxpayer money would assuredly not be doled out to political friends… …

But an examination of grants and guaranteed loans offered by just one stimulus program run by the Department of Energy, for alternative-energy projects, is stunning. The so-called 1705 Loan Guarantee Program and the 1603 Grant Program channeled billions of dollars to all sorts of energy companies… …

In the 1705 government-backed-loan program [alone], for example, $16.4 billion of the $20.5 billion in loans granted as of Sept. 15 went to companies either run by or primarily owned by Obama financial backers—individuals who were bundlers, members of Obama’s National Finance Committee, or large donors to the Democratic Party. The grant and guaranteed-loan recipients were early backers of Obama before he ran for president, people who continued to give to his campaigns and exclusively to the Democratic Party in the years leading up to 2008. . . . . .

…These programs might be the greatest—and most expensive—example of crony capitalism in American history. Tens of billions of dollars went to firms controlled or owned by fundraisers, bundlers, and political allies, many of whom—surprise!—are now raising money for Obama again.

Report: 80% of DOE Green Energy Loans Went to Obama Backers

And from our "Nooooo.... REALLY???" file.

:rofl:

And i just read about Siga. It's even worse than Solyndra. These are all his good friends and big campaign donors. And if he was a Republican CNN,NBC,NPR,and the rest of the Liberal Press would be calling for his immediate Impeachment. This is a massive amount of Taxpayer Money being blown on his corrupt crony friends. Heads need to roll over this.

And i just read about Siga. It's even worse than Solyndra. These are all his good friends and big campaign donors. And if he was a Republican CNN,NBC,NPR,and the rest of the Liberal Press would be calling for his immediate Impeachment. This is a massive amount of Taxpayer Money being blown on his corrupt crony friends. Heads need to roll over this.

:clap2:

Yea the Siga scandal is probably even worse than Solyndra. $Billions are being handed over to a company whose drug can't even be tested on humans. They must be big campaign donors. There's no other logical explanation.

Yea the Siga scandal is probably even worse than Solyndra. $Billions are being handed over to a company whose drug can't even be tested on humans. They must be big campaign donors. There's no other logical explanation.

Wonder if the "tingly up his leg guy" will cover either of these scandals?? Or what about the girl Madcow or something on MSNBC.................Naw, they're too busy bringing down Herman Cain.

Wonder if the "tingly up his leg guy" will cover either of these scandals?? Or what about the girl Madcow or something on MSNBC.................Naw, they're too busy bringing down Herman Cain.

Oh they definitely wont cover it. GE owns NBC. I mean GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt is this President's "Jobs Czar" for God's sake. They're huge Obama campaign donors. So I wouldn't trust anything NBC says at this point. They especially wont cover Solyndra because they know GE is receiving similar Government subsidies for "Green" products. It's a big part of why GE doesn't pay Taxes. So don't expect NBC to touch this stuff. They're all about the "Hope & Change" fantasy. But the reality is that awful corrupt cronyism is running wild in this Administration. Lots of Taxpayer cash is being handed over to his good friends.

The difference between oil and solar is...oil works.

In other words, this so called "industry" wouldn't exist if it wasn't for a constant flow of government money. It should be called a "conduit for government money" rather than an "industry."

Green energy is an initiative of Obama. He campaigned on it.....so to see that the loans went to those that supported Obama is really a non story. My guess is few, if any, donated to McCain.
I would have expected to see this....it means nothing....it is just basic logic.
Green energy has not proven to be a 24/7/365 day consistent power supply that is required for our economy. On the other hand, oil satisfies the requirement.
How's that for basic logic?

Forum List

Back