8/22; 11 Egyptians; Brit. Explosives Plot; Now This

So, was Mr. P right?;)

I doubt there are that many bombs. I do think that we are seeing the 'awakening' of cells. I wonder how many aren't caught? :shocked1:

Oh, I think 600 would light the sky, don't you?:arabia:

Oh for sure, just don't think they are that easy to come by. Seriously, especially in light of the 'go' order from Pakistan to the UK plane cells, I think they are activating cells.

Oh for sure, just don't think they are that easy to come by. Seriously, especially in light of the 'go' order from Pakistan to the UK plane cells, I think they are activating cells.

Possible...very possible. Damn 600 cells? That's much worse that 600 bombs.

Although I have always felt the Japanese internment camps were the wrong thing to do, I am beginning to question my judgment.

Possible...very possible. Damn 600 cells? That's much worse that 600 bombs.

Although I have always felt the Japanese internment camps were the wrong thing to do, I am beginning to question my judgment.

Nope, not 600 cells. I figure they throw the phones away after one use, but hey, that assumes some brights on their parts? 600 phone calls? Yeah.

I have a dumb question. Who sets bail limits? Why do suspected terrorist supporters receive a bail bond of $200,000 while Maurice Claurett, a confused, former Heisman trophy winner receives a $5,000,000 bond? Something seems out of proportion here.

Forum List

Back