780,236 COVID deaths in the USA so far

When I want the opinion of a Fascist Communist leftist I'll ask for it.

I back up my information with data .........You just quote the party line.......

Which is this.

I don't care if you want it or not. I'll dispense it at my will and aim it at who I like. If you don't like it, suck eggs.
I'm not intimidated by brain dead ignorant Republicans like you. You don't have the smarts son.
Have I made myself clear to you and anyone else watching this?

I don't care if you want it or not. I'll dispense it at my will and aim it at who I like. If you don't like it, suck eggs.
I'm not intimidated by brain dead ignorant Republicans like you. You don't have the smarts son.
Why do you believe that not getting vaccinated leads to death?
Why do you believe getting vaccinated means you won't die?
Don't try to be clever - you don't have the smarts.

Good. Mind your own fucking business then. That is what this fight is about. You want 50 jabs go for it.

You order me to...........Up yours.

Glad we cleared that up.

Good. Mind your own fucking business then. That is what this fight is about. You want 50 jabs go for it.

You order me to...........Up yours.

Glad we cleared that up.

Suck it up you sook. I don't take instructions from the tough guy mentally challenged in here.
In fact, I'll target you big time now I know how sensitive and ignorant you are.

Now we've resorted to childish pics. Christ. What am I dealing with here.
Brain dead republican.
Sorry. I'm not going to get a lobotomy to make it a fair fight.

th

780,236 COVID deaths in the USA so far​

And out of that by the CDC's own admission, only about 13% of those were immediately, directly attributable to Covid, killing people who otherwise were normal, healthy people just walking down the street until they got infected. Everyone else was either already old and sick with one foot out the door, or not even affected by Covid at all, merely testing positive at the time of death, which itself might have simply been wrong or faked because doctors get more money for Covid cases.

And out of that by the CDC's own admission, only about 13% of those were immediately, directly attributable to Covid, killing people who otherwise were normal, healthy people just walking down the street until they got infected. Everyone else was either already old and sick with one foot out the door, or not even affected by Covid at all, merely testing positive at the time of death, which itself might have simply been wrong or faked because doctors get more money for Covid cases.

They're probably curbing the declaration of COVID deaths somewhat, after all, the orange-man is no longer POTUS. That and how long is a govt. willing to pay profits for a hoax?

Ah I forgot, it's the govt., nothing has to make sense.

On Jan 21st, Biden's first full day in office the total deaths in the US stood at 436285. Today they stand at 780236. That means that 343951 took place on Biden's watch.

And growing, however your data attempting to shelter Xiden doesn't quite work.

Oct 6, 2021, U.S. Covid-19 Deaths For 2021 Surpass Toll From 2020

Nov. 12 2020: 1172 US COVID deaths
Nov. 12 2021: 2044 US COVID deaths

How are Xiden & the shots doing so far? Is it still Trump's fault?

Last edited:
And growing, however your data attempting to shelter Xiden doesn't quite work.

Oct 6, 2021, U.S. Covid-19 Deaths For 2021 Surpass Toll From 2020

Nov. 12 2020: 1172 US COVID deaths
Nov. 12 2021: 2044 US COVID deaths

How are Xiden & the shots doing so far? Is it still Trump's fault?

I never said the deaths now were Trump's fault, so put your strawman away.

Yes, the deaths from 2021 have exceed those from 2020, but Biden was not POTUS for all of 2021.

My data is correct .... On Jan 21st, Biden's first full day in office the total deaths in the US stood at 436285. Today they stand at 780236. That means that 343951 took place on Biden's watch.

On Nov 12 2020 the 7 day average was 1237 and rising. On Nov 12 this year the 7 day average was 1023 and dropping.

I never said the deaths now were Trump's fault, so put your strawman away.

Yes, the deaths from 2021 have exceed those from 2020, but Biden was not POTUS for all of 2021.

My data is correct .... On Jan 21st, Biden's first full day in office the total deaths in the US stood at 436285. Today they stand at 780236. That means that 343951 took place on Biden's watch.

On Nov 12 2020 the 7 day average was 1237 and rising. On Nov 12 this year the 7 day average was 1023 and dropping.

Where's your link there were 436285 deaths by Jan 21?

Primary point being, there is or very soon will be more on Biden's watch, so you know, strawman, your left who so many claim the deaths were Trump's fault must be Biden's & Democrats now, only worse because they loosened restrictions when there were approx. twice the cases because the election was over, and perhaps they figured, you know, like "dumbass" Trump there would be fewer cases following the flu season.

Then again you have your shots now (cough), and/or perhaps natural immunity pending more scares, and perhaps some lessoned learned? Forget lessoned learned, it's outdated.

covid death counts are manipulated anyway. What are the odds cases reported are more conservative now? What if they are reported even more liberal?

New York Times Google says the average 7-day death count on Nov. 12, 2020 was 1076, and 1120 this year.

Last edited:
Primary point being, there is or very soon will be more on Biden's watch, so you know, strawman, your left who so many claim the deaths were Trump's fault must be Biden's & Democrats now, only worse because they loosened restrictions when there were approx. twice the cases because the election was over, and perhaps they figured, you know, like "dumbass" Trump there would be fewer cases following the flu season.

Yes, those on the left want to blame Trump and give Biden a free pass, you on the right want to blame Biden and give Trump a free pass.

Both suck and have fucked things up....that is the primary point .

Forum List

Back