780,236 COVID deaths in the USA so far

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
How's that we can't fix the ecomoney until we fix the COVID thing working out so far?

The Democrats opened the economy when they were safety "voted" into office while COVID cases were twice what they were one year earlier, how does that work, I thought it was Trump who cared more about the ecomoney than people?

Remind us again how COVID is Trump's fault while most of the "COVID deaths" have occurred on Biden's watch, and he's only been in office 9 months.

How about those experimental COVID shots, how are those doing? Why are people being hospitalized following these great shots?

Neat how our government is mandating everyone take their magic shots. I still remember when vaccines had a purpose and were effective. Now they're a game, a tag you carry in your pocket, just in case you need it.

When are you scheduled for your next magic shot? One is never enough, perhaps 2-3 a year sounds about right.

I'm amazed that Fau-Chi paid the Chinese Wuhan Lab, run by a Chinese general, for gern warfare research (aka gain-of-function), that directly caused at least 780,000 American deaths, and no one except Rand Paul is pushing for a real investigation. If anyone even remotely linked to Trump had done that, there would be non-stop MSM craziness to hang them.

The U.S. MSM is so partisan that it is worthless. The truth was the first casualty of Covid.
Now all we have is state sponsored propaganda. What flavor of ice cream do you like Mr. president?

Last edited:
I'm amazed that Fau-Chi paid the Chinese Wuhan Lab, run by a Chinese general, for gern warfare research (aka gain-of-function), that directly caused at least 750,000 American deaths, and no one except Rand Paul is pushing for a real investigation.
I'm amazed you are still pushing that Randy Pall LIE!

Tramp murdered over 600,000 Americans with his lies and his poison Trumpcine.

Why are you typing for your parrot's tweets?

You're upset more deaths have occurred on Xiden's watch am I right? Everything you "thought" before went out the window and you're having a time dealing with it.

Remind us again how COVID is Trump's fault while most of the "COVID deaths" have occurred on Biden's watch,
Trump has sent a definite message that Americans should avoid the vaccines and depend on 'snake bite' remedies that are completely ineffective against Covid.

Biden has done everything in his power to convince the unvaccinated to submit to a vaccine for the sake of the greater good.

For those reasons the number is relevant.

This is an example of a taste or reality, courtesy of a Canadian who cares about the spread of Covid.

Trump has sent a definite message that Americans should avoid the vaccines and depend on 'snake bite' remedies that are completely ineffective against Covid.

Biden has done everything in his power to convince the unvaccinated to submit to a vaccine for the sake of the greater good.

This is an example of a taste or reality, courtesy of a Canadian who cares about the spread of Covid.

Orange man's operation warp speed was the snake juice.

Orange man's operation warp speed was the snake juice.
The entire medical community understood the need for a vaccine very quickly. The groundwork on the type of vaccine has already been done prior to Covid and the pharma companies quickly made it their business to respond immediately to the need.

The quick response throughout the world by pharma companies has little to do with America specifically, and even less to do with any US president.

And then of course, nobody can help not noticing how Trump has played down the effectiveness of the vaccines, while promoting ridiculous suggestions of some alternatives.

Bright lights? Snake oils!

Link to definite message?

Xiden convinces people they're victims and need shots for the greater good of power, fear and the pockets of pharmaceuticals.

Yeah I know some Canadians, they're easily manipulated and change positions on a dime.

How's that we can't fix the ecomoney until we fix the COVID thing working out so far?

The Democrats opened the economy when they were safety "voted" into office while COVID cases were twice what they were one year earlier, how does that work, I thought it was Trump who cared more about the ecomoney than people?

Remind us again how COVID is Trump's fault while most of the "COVID deaths" have occurred on Biden's watch, and he's only been in office 9 months.

How about those experimental COVID shots, how are those doing? Why are people being hospitalized following these great shots?

Neat how our government is mandating everyone take their magic shots. I still remember when vaccines had a purpose and were effective. Now they're a game, a tag you carry in your pocket, just in case you need it.

When are you scheduled for your next magic shot? One is never enough, perhaps 2-3 a year sounds about right.

Death toll would be 40% less if not for Donnie's dithering, denial, eschewing of masks and disinformation. 461,000 deaths on Donnie. That's a lotta blood to have on one's hands.

"This is deadly stuff," the president told Woodward in a Feb. 7 conversation, according to the book, which is called Rage. "You just breathe the air and that's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flu."​
But at the time, Trump was publicly saying that the virus was less of a concern.​
"I wanted to always play it down," Trump told Woodward on March 19. "I still like playing it down, because I don't want to create a panic."​

Asked whether he misled the public by downplaying the coronavirus to reduce panic, Trump said, "Well I think if you said 'in order to reduce panic,' perhaps that's so."​

I'm amazed you are still pushing that Randy Pall LIE!
What Rand Paul lie?

Link please. Put up the confirmed origin of Covid, or stop lying.

The entire medical community understood the need for a vaccine very quickly.
If true, please explain why members of that community refuse to take the vaccine.
The groundwork on the type of vaccine has already been done prior to Covid and the pharma companies quickly made it their business to respond immediately to the need.
The quick response throughout the world by pharma companies has little to do with America specifically, and even less to do with any US president.
^^^^
This is you trying to avoidd giving Trump credit, even though you know he deserves it.

Forum List

Back