Standard plane United flys

Two configurations, double cabin, the standard and over water set ups.

Continental has a number of 75s but the 737 is the bulk of the fleet, the youngest fleet and all Boeing(if it ain't Boeing, I ain't going!). We have 777s and 767s also. Unfortunately, we have been stuck merging with the awful United and their oldest fleet in the industry...... all of there awful Airbuses, their aging 75s..... no winglets, old 767s that actually smell and assorted other aircraft that they seem to have picked up at a yard sale.

Continental has a number of 75s but the 737 is the bulk of the fleet, the youngest fleet and all Boeing(if it ain't Boeing, I ain't going!). We have 777s and 767s also. Unfortunately, we have been stuck merging with the awful United and their oldest fleet in the industry...... all of there awful Airbuses, their aging 75s..... no winglets, old 767s that actually smell and assorted other aircraft that they seem to have picked up at a yard sale.

I take it you are continental.

I got to say i am a big fan of the united 767 upgraded configuration ...... PODS!!! woohoo!!!

And :wtf:.... continental turned my red carpet lines into blue ones and my red carpet club into the united club! :lol: Though i must say i have always liked the snacks in the continental lounge better so im glad that the red carpets have switched over.

Forum List

Back