75 million in Iran starving thanks to US and its allies

It's a choice between food and nuclear weapons.

But look at Republicans in this country. They choose to give more money to rich people but feel the poor should starve.

It's all a matter of perspective.

Dean when your having Sex,do you think of Republicans?....you know like..."hey look at me...im fucking Republicans"....just wonderin.....

I imagine that would be accurate as no one has such vivid fantasies as rDean

» Iran sanctions now causing food insecurity, mass suffering Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Yep...them sanctions are really hurting the government of Iran...once again Ron Paul is proven right.

Thought for the day: If all those Iranians are starving because we won't buy Iranian oil, what do you think will happen to them if we become energy independent?

That's the goal. Not buying oil from rogue OPEC countries.
I found it amusing when the Iranian government made threats to cut off oil exports to the West. Then they showed their weakness by again threatening to block the Strait of Hormuz...Like that would last more than 24 hrs!!!! HA HA.

Last edited:
Dean only has sex with his hand.
which one....the Republican Right one or the Democratic Left one?.....you know when you think about it.....someone as Obsessed with hate of ANYTHING Right as Dean is...... may not have a Right hand....he may have cut it off....:eusa_shhh:

But look at Republicans in this country. They choose to give more money to rich people but feel the poor should starve.

Dean when your having Sex,do you think of Republicans?....you know like..."hey look at me...im fucking Republicans"....just wonderin.....

I imagine that would be accurate as no one has such vivid fantasies as rDean
Dean would be a great writer for the National Enquirer.....

If Iranians are starving, that's the fault of their government, not the US or our allies. Alex Jones is a fucking moron.... anyone who reads that crap has yet to reach the intellectual level required to be a fucking moron.

Right. I forgot its their government that said you must starve to death! I put sanctions on you! Yep I missed that one..
Uncle Ferd says, "Is all Ammerdeenerjab's fault...

... he the one actin' like a lil' Shiite...

... over Iran's nuclear program."
:mad:
Oh so everyone is "allowed" to have a nuclear program except for the ones the bully aka Amurica says can't.

» Iran sanctions now causing food insecurity, mass suffering Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Yep...them sanctions are really hurting the government of Iran...once again Ron Paul is proven right.

These paranoid "libertarians" hate the US government with such a passion, they'll believe any shit spewed by some dumbass like Alex Jones yet believe the Iranian government without question.

And the really funny thing is that they think they're "patriots."

I am not the one supporting a proxy war against Iran or its citizens I am not the one being a bully nor do I support the bully. You do.

That won't happen. Its pointless anyways the government is doing no wrong. Only trying to defend its self and its people from rogue nations like the U.S and Israel.

you dont consider Iran a "Rogue" nation?.....

No. Why would I? I don't take my talking points from idiots like Bush or Obama...the people elected their president just like we do here they can vote for someone else if they want.

It's difficult to not think about the damage caused by Republicans in the last 30 years.
Blocking the investigation into BP
Iraq
Feed the poor and they will breed
letting Bin Laden go
Let him die
What they are doing to education and science
the economy
the tax cuts

They have been a plague. Disaster on disaster. It's going to take decades for this country to recover. If Romney is elected, it will take much longer. Republicans talk about Obama being a Marxist when many don't even know what that means. It's a fantasy charge. But the damage caused by Republicans is real. It can be measured. Confirmed. Proven. It's "right there".

It's difficult to not think about the damage caused by Republicans in the last 30 years.
Blocking the investigation into BP
Iraq
Feed the poor and they will breed
letting Bin Laden go
Let him die
What they are doing to education and science
the economy
the tax cuts

They have been a plague. Disaster on disaster. It's going to take decades for this country to recover. If Romney is elected, it will take much longer. Republicans talk about Obama being a Marxist when many don't even know what that means. It's a fantasy charge. But the damage caused by Republicans is real. It can be measured. Confirmed. Proven. It's "right there".

well that answered my question.....and im not surprised.....

Dumbfuck...Iran is run by evil people, so they should not be allowed to get nukes to kill millions of Jews and Christians for their demented religion.

We understand you are fucked up in the head and can't figure this out.:eusa_whistle:

Shocker.....evil dictators hoard the money and food for themselves....

Shocker. US continues to be a bully and bullies another nation into doing what it wants and against the will of the other nation.

Shocker. US continues to be a bully and bullies another nation into doing what it wants and against the will of the other nation.

SHocker, we're the only ones who have ever done this.
How old are you? 15? This is realpolitik. If we dont pressure people we won't get what we want. And if we dont, someone else will. ANd it won't be good for anyone except some tinpot dictators somewhere.

Honestly, where do they teach this stuff?

There are millions of people on food stamps now thanks to the policies
of this administration....I'm sure there's a whole lot of people being fed.
However I would assume they want jobs so they don't need to be on food stamps.

Dumbfuck...Iran is run by evil people, so they should not be allowed to get nukes to kill millions of Jews and Christians for their demented religion.

We understand you are fucked up in the head and can't figure this out.:eusa_whistle:

1. They only evil to morons like yourself,the people of Iran elected him so obviously they want him as their president
2. They are allowed to do whatever they want,NO ONE has to ask permission from the thug nation aka Amurica to do something.
3. They aren't planning on killing anyone they are using nuclear power to provide power to their people and IF they are developing a nuclear weapon who gives a shit!? Pakistan,India,US,Israel ALL have nukes and guess what,the only one of those that REFUSES to allow the IAEA in to inspect their nukes is Israel. So they are more of a threat to anyone than Iran is.
4. You are a bigoted simple minded hateful fool.

Thank you very much.

Retarded anarchists and narco-Libertarians (I know, that is redundant) are beyond naive.

They lack understanding of human nature and ignore the lessons of world history.

Forum List

Back