72% say Benghazi panel politically motivated

Benghazi hearing: Poll: 3-in-4 say panel is political - CNNPolitics.com

The GOP overreaches on everything. Then they wonder why they keep losing support on the national level.
poy_.jpg

benghazi-four.jpg

Picture not big enough for the 100s of thousands Bush got killed...
Hillary voted for that war too. Don't forget that.

She did not vote for a war. She voted for the President to have the authority to make that decision.

And considering the pack of lies the Bush Admin told it is not surprising.

Clinton was guilty of believing her President.. Shame on her...
Also her husband that said the same thing.

So what? It's irrelevant. The questions exist, the lies happened, she must be held accountable.

^^ Just said nothing. Questions always exist, and if thats all you got then its pretty thin

Thin? You're an ass. 4people died, Clinton and others lied about it. Likely there is more to it than that, but you have to ask questions to find out.

Just how fucking stupid are you?

They lied how again?
About blaming it on a video to us the united state's citizens, after telling the leader of Egypt, it was a terrorist attack.

And what happened after that?

So what? It's irrelevant. The questions exist, the lies happened, she must be held accountable.

^^ Just said nothing. Questions always exist, and if thats all you got then its pretty thin

Thin? You're an ass. 4people died, Clinton and others lied about it. Likely there is more to it than that, but you have to ask questions to find out.

They lied how again?
About blaming it on a video to us the united state's citizens, after telling the leader of Egypt, it was a terrorist attack.

More lying for almost two weeks. My gosh the day after 911 we knew who, what, and the reason behind 911. Obama, Hillary, and Rice lied about Benghazi for almost two weeks. Gosh I miss the times when adults were actually in charge. Not a bunch of liars.

They lied how again?

More lying for almost two weeks. My gosh the day after 911 we knew who, what, and the reason behind 911. Obama, Hillary, and Rice lied about Benghazi for almost two weeks. Gosh I miss the times when adults were actually in charge. Not a bunch of liars.

What was the result of this so-called lying?

The GOP overreaches on everything. Then they wonder why they keep losing support on the national level.
Sad that it's such a low percentage. That goes to show we have some real idiots in this country.

Since when is a Crime not a Crime? By public opinion?

By the way....

If Bush Jr. did what hillary did when we bombed Libya the left to this day would be screaming war crimes.

Secret recordings: US military distrusted Hillary on Libya

Secret phone recordings have revealed that a Democratic member of Congress and top Pentagon leaders went around then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to negotiate with the Libyan regime of Muammar Gadhafi because they were convinced she was hell-bent on taking the U.S. to war.

America's intelligence community was conerned that Clinton was sanitizing their reports to make the case for military intervention on the basis of an impending genocide in the port city of Benghazi, even though there was scant evidence that Gadhafi's military was prepared to massacre rebel groups.

The U.S. military's Joint Chiefs of Staff dispatched a middle-man in July 2011 to tell the dictator's son, Seif Gadhafi, that internal State Department reports sent to members of Congress were 'just full of stupid, stupid facts.'

The younger Gadaffi, later captured after his father's summary execution and now in a prison cell, told the Americans who phoned him behind Clinton's back that many U.S.-supported armed rebel groups were 'gangsters and terrorists,' and 'not freedom fighters.'

a crime is a crime when RW's can't prove its really a crime ..

hope that helps ...

You do know she is still under criminal investigation by the F.B.I. correct?

FBI Director Won't Comment On Ongoing Hillary Clinton Investigation
Lol she is not under investigation, much less a criminal one. Her servers are under a security investigation, and that server was never illegal.

Was anybody ever polled about Iran Contra? A freaking violation of an obscure amendment to a freaking military budget by an obscure liberal senator turned Washington D.C. into a freaking circus. Clearly there is a double standard in politics that favors the left. People died and Hillary lied but the left never stops whining.

Sad that it's such a low percentage. That goes to show we have some real idiots in this country.

By the way....

If Bush Jr. did what hillary did when we bombed Libya the left to this day would be screaming war crimes.

Secret phone recordings have revealed that a Democratic member of Congress and top Pentagon leaders went around then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to negotiate with the Libyan regime of Muammar Gadhafi because they were convinced she was hell-bent on taking the U.S. to war.

America's intelligence community was conerned that Clinton was sanitizing their reports to make the case for military intervention on the basis of an impending genocide in the port city of Benghazi, even though there was scant evidence that Gadhafi's military was prepared to massacre rebel groups.

The U.S. military's Joint Chiefs of Staff dispatched a middle-man in July 2011 to tell the dictator's son, Seif Gadhafi, that internal State Department reports sent to members of Congress were 'just full of stupid, stupid facts.'

The younger Gadaffi, later captured after his father's summary execution and now in a prison cell, told the Americans who phoned him behind Clinton's back that many U.S.-supported armed rebel groups were 'gangsters and terrorists,' and 'not freedom fighters.'

hope that helps ...

Lol she is not under investigation, much less a criminal one. Her servers are under a security investigation, and that server was never illegal.

I posted a link..... Are you going to post a link to back up your claim or just opinion?

Here is another one

Guy Benson - FBI: Yes, Our Probe Into Hillary's Email Scheme is a Criminal Investigation

The FBI investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s unsecured email account is not just a fact-finding venture — it’s a criminal probe, sources told The Post on Wednesday. The feds are investigating to what extent Clinton relied on her home server and other private devices to send and store classified documents, according to a federal source with knowledge of the inquiry. “It’s definitely a criminal probe,” said the source. “I’m not sure why they’re not calling it a criminal probe.

Was anybody ever polled about Iran Contra? A freaking violation of an obscure amendment to a freaking military budget by an obscure liberal senator turned Washington D.C. into a freaking circus. Clearly there is a double standard in politics that favors the left. People died and Hillary lied but the left never stops whining.

Did the so-called lie cause the dying?

Dang didn't even read about this, So obama is trying to tamper with investigations again?

The FBI agents investigating Hillary Clinton’s potential violations of the Espionage Act with her private email server were “angered” by President Obama’s attempt to defend her on national television, the New York Times reports.

“I don’t think it posed a national security problem,” Mr. Obama said Sunday on CBS’s “60 Minutes.” He said it was a mistake for Mrs. Clinton to use a private email account when she was secretary of state, but his conclusion was unmistakable: “This is not a situation in which America’s national security was endangered.”

Those statements angered F.B.I. agents who have been working for months to determine whether Ms. Clinton’s email setup had in fact put any of the nation’s secrets at risk, according to current and former law enforcement officials.

Investigators have not reached any conclusions about whether the information on the server had been compromised or whether to recommend charges, according to the law enforcement officials. But to investigators, it sounded as if Mr. Obama had already decided the answers to their questions and cleared anyone involved of wrongdoing.

The White House quickly backed off the president’s remarks and said Mr. Obama was not trying to influence the investigation. But his comments spread quickly, raising the ire of officials who saw an instance of the president trying to influence the outcome of a continuing investigation — and not for the first time.

If we weren’t so numb to lawlessness and politicized bureaucracy from seven years of Obama scandals, this would be a national outrage. The President just tried to influence the outcome of a criminal investigation, on behalf of a powerful Democrat politician. Of course, he loves to insert himself into politically useful criminal matters, while having nothing to say about politically damaging ones, such as sanctuary-city murders by illegal aliens.

Outrage requires at least a pinch of surprise, and Obama has so numbed the American people to corruption and the lawless exercise of power that it’s not surprising to watch him influence an active FBI investigation. As the Times notes later in its article, Obama made similar thoughtless – and, as it turned out, incorrect – comments when former CIA director David Petraeus was under investigation. Petraeus did have to face the music, but Obama’s politicized Justice Department arranged a misdemeanor plea bargain for him… even though he demonstrably lied to FBI agents during the investigation.

By the way....

hope that helps ...

I posted a link..... Are you going to post a link to back up your claim or just opinion?

Here is another one

Guy Benson - FBI: Yes, Our Probe Into Hillary's Email Scheme is a Criminal Investigation

The FBI investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s unsecured email account is not just a fact-finding venture — it’s a criminal probe, sources told The Post on Wednesday. The feds are investigating to what extent Clinton relied on her home server and other private devices to send and store classified documents, according to a federal source with knowledge of the inquiry. “It’s definitely a criminal probe,” said the source. “I’m not sure why they’re not calling it a criminal probe.

That's nice.

Got anymore wingnut articles quoting anonymous sources.

By the way....

hope that helps ...

Here is another one

That's nice.

Do you have one?

FBI Agents Angered By Obama's Attempt to Influence Hillary Clinton Investigation - Breitbart

hope that helps ...

Here is another one

That's nice.

Do you have one?

FBI Agents Angered By Obama's Attempt to Influence Hillary Clinton Investigation - Breitbart

Nope, no rightwingnut sources, sorry. But you keep supplying yours if it makes you happy.

Here is another one

That's nice.

Do you have one?

Nope, no rightwingnut sources, sorry. But you keep supplying yours if it makes you happy.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/10/1...emails-collide-with-fbi-inquiry.html?referer=

Here is another one

That's nice.

Do you have one?

Btw still waiting for old school or You to post a link that hillary is not under criminal investigation by the FBI?

Or are you just going to post dumb?

Here is another one

That's nice.

Do you have one?

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/10/1...emails-collide-with-fbi-inquiry.html?referer=

Well, that's a better, but it doesn't really back up your initial claim.

They lied how again?

4 Americans died because of Hillary's incompetence.

They lied how again?

4 Americans died because of Hillary's incompetence.

We're talking about lying here, right? What was the result of the Sec of State's so-called "lying"?

By the way....

hope that helps ...

well maybe the FBI will use all the evidence Gowdy handed them today.

:lmao:

They lied how again?
The video.

And...?

And you don't give a shit because lies are how democrats function. Hell, it's practically a required skill set for a progressive.

So basically, that's all you winguts really have, right?

What's really pathetic is even that isn't so cut-and-dried.

Yes, that she lied about the incident. Lying matters to us, we know you guys think lying is a badge of honor but that is irrevant.

So, all the other attacks on American embassies and consulates in the last 15 years were all handled on the up and up? Can you say "Ooops?", BedPan?

Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?
Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?

rulings%2Ftom-mostlytrue.gif

That is just as irrelevant today as the first time some dumbass left wing nutter posted it. It's too stupid to waste time debunking it AGAIN. Go play in the street retard.

Why weren't these attacks and deaths investigated? Just answer the question.
Juxtapositioning data is sometimes the only way we can discern the facts from pure fucking stupid Republican partisan bullshit, BedPan.

Already been done, I'm not going off on an irrelevant tangent with you. I told you to go play in the street retard.

Forum List

Back