72% say Benghazi panel politically motivated

4 Americans died because of Hillary's incompetence.

We're talking about lying here, right? What was the result of the Sec of State's so-called "lying"?
Ask the families of the victims.

lol, the deadenders will never give up.
Gruber was looking at you when he said Obama thinks his supporters are idiots. So if a cop lied about one of your loved ones being murdered. You would totally support him?

Go have your meltdown somewhere else.
Answer the question. If a cop lied to you about a loved one of yours dying. Would you support him the way you are supporting Hillary? Yes or no question.

You're only saying that because of who you perceive as lying.
No moron, 4 people died, she lied about it. She is a person who was given a position of trust and authority. To you left wing nutjobs, lying is almost a pre-requisite to success, but you people are fucked in the head. She lied and needs to be held accountable for it.

She didnt lie about the people dying dumbass, try again
She continually lied about the video. You are definitely a Gruber child.

What lie did she tell about the video? Dont forget specifics
That it was a demonstration due to a video, not the terrorist attack she told the leader of Egypt it was.

It was both, as confirmed by one of the organizers of the demonstration. Why dont you believe him? And why couldnt it be both?

We're talking about lying here, right? What was the result of the Sec of State's so-called "lying"?

Gruber was looking at you when he said Obama thinks his supporters are idiots. So if a cop lied about one of your loved ones being murdered. You would totally support him?

Answer the question. If a cop lied to you about a loved one of yours dying. Would you support him the way you are supporting Hillary? Yes or no question.

Hillary didn't lie. You are the liar.

No moron, 4 people died, she lied about it. She is a person who was given a position of trust and authority. To you left wing nutjobs, lying is almost a pre-requisite to success, but you people are fucked in the head. She lied and needs to be held accountable for it.

That it was a demonstration due to a video, not the terrorist attack she told the leader of Egypt it was.

It was both, as confirmed by one of the organizers of the demonstration. Why dont you believe him? And why couldnt it be both?
It was a terrorist attack the movie was unknown until Obama blamed it on the attack.

It was a terrorist attack the movie was unknown until Obama blamed it on the attack.

So again, one of the organizers blamed the video. What evidence do you have that shows it can not be both the video and an attack?

You can tell how shitty the Benghazi hearing went when the top story at Fox News is Cyclone Patrica. lol

You have Republicans and conservatives grudgingly acknowledging that the inquisition was a flop. That's a good measure, declarations against interests.

I can't stand Hillary and I wouldn't vote for her if she were a shoe-in. Be that as it may, the hearing didn't provide anything new and the 'gotcha moment' the GOP was so desperate for never materialized.

Hillary didn't lie. You are the liar.
Nice deflection, we see you are a hypocrite. The bad part is you have proven you would sacrifice a loved one for your political beliefs. You are a sick individual.

You can tell how shitty the Benghazi hearing went when the top story at Fox News is Cyclone Patrica. lol

You have Republicans and conservatives grudgingly acknowledging that the inquisition was a flop. That's a good measure, declarations against interests.

I can't stand Hillary and I wouldn't vote for her if she were a shoe-in. Be that as it may, the hearing didn't provide anything new and the 'gotcha moment' the GOP was so desperate for never materialized.

We now have the real biggest blunder related to Benghazi, i.e.,

the GOP's witch hunt.

You can't argue with people who believe that lying is a positive character trait.

Oh, I wasn't saying it was a good thing, my little nutbag. I was saying that if all you wingnuts have is this, you really don't have much of anything. Definitely not enough to warrant the amount of time that was put into it.

Pretty pathetic after all these years, really, dontcha think?

Lying is enough, you stupid shit!

I'm not saying that you illiterate fuck.

More truths....

fuller102115.jpg

Oh, I wasn't saying it was a good thing, my little nutbag. I was saying that if all you wingnuts have is this, you really don't have much of anything. Definitely not enough to warrant the amount of time that was put into it.

Oh sorry, I thought when you said "No moron, 4 people died, she lied about it." You knew what you were typing.

And what happened after that?
More lying for almost two weeks. My gosh the day after 911 we knew who, what, and the reason behind 911. Obama, Hillary, and Rice lied about Benghazi for almost two weeks. Gosh I miss the times when adults were actually in charge. Not a bunch of liars.
What was the result of this so-called lying?
4 Americans died because of Hillary's incompetence.
Why? Do any any of them think this changed anything?

Thin? You're an ass. 4people died, Clinton and others lied about it. Likely there is more to it than that, but you have to ask questions to find out.

Just how fucking stupid are you?

They lied how again?
About blaming it on a video to us the united state's citizens, after telling the leader of Egypt, it was a terrorist attack.

You can't argue with people who believe that lying is a positive character trait.

I don't know, how much time and energy you still invest over the debunked Bush lied people died bullshit?

I don't invest any. I just put it down as one of the worst foreign policy blunders in our history and leave it at that.

Oh sorry, I thought when you said "No moron, 4 people died, she lied about it." You knew what you were typing.

I see that you can only understand one sentence at a time and cannot grasp context. What is that about 3rd grade reading level? 2nd grade maybe. Someday you might be able to comprehend entire paragraphs, or even understand the gist of an entire post. Maybe then you can contribute something worthwhile for a change. Moron.

I see that you can only understand one sentence at a time and cannot grasp context. What is that about 3rd grade reading level? 2nd grade maybe. Someday you might be able to comprehend entire paragraphs, or even understand the gist of an entire post. Maybe then you can contribute something worthwhile for a change. Moron.

Unless you have double vision, that is one sentence that you typed. But its ok, you not standing behind your own words is expected when one says stupid shit.

Unless you have double vision, that is one sentence that you typed. But its ok, you not standing behind your own words is expected when one says stupid shit.

I can't argue on a message board with someone who can't read. Sorry man.

Forum List

Back