72% of Americans are not Satisfied with the Way Things Are Going in USA

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Most Americans are unhappy with the the direction of the USA today which usually means that they change party with POTUS elections.

U.S. Satisfaction Remains Low Leading Up to Election

With the presidential election less than a month away, 28% of Americans are satisfied with the way things are going in the U.S. This continues the low satisfaction levels that started near the end of the George W. Bush administration and have persisted under President Barack Obama. Satisfaction remains significantly below the historical average of 37% since Gallup began measuring it in 1979.

0hd218acnec0qqd1niprdq.png

Most Americans are unhappy with the the direction of the USA today which usually means that they change party with POTUS elections.

With the presidential election less than a month away, 28% of Americans are satisfied with the way things are going in the U.S. This continues the low satisfaction levels that started near the end of the George W. Bush administration and have persisted under President Barack Obama. Satisfaction remains significantly below the historical average of 37% since Gallup began measuring it in 1979.

thats because there is an awakening how corrupt our government is,that both parties are corrupt and the politicians in washington running the country are all criminals.

Voters don't generally need discontent to cause them to pick the opposite party, every 8 years. That just happens even when things are good.

I resist conclusions reached based on the results from vague poll questions like this.

If you are a Democrat you could say I'm unhappy with the direction of the country because the Republicans are in charge of the Senate and House.

If you are a Republican you can say you hate the idea of how Hillary will probably win the election.

If you are a Libertarian, you can say you hate how nobody listens to you

If you are an independent, you can hate the two part system

Higher tax rates, massive regulations, open borders, equality of outcomes, globalist pandering, and lots of free stuff will change that !!!!! Lmfao

How many are scared shirtless of the way things are going

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Excellent finding. I'm guessing record low turnout for the election.

"In addition to influencing the outcome of the election, Americans' low satisfaction level could affect voter turnout on Nov. 8. When citizens are frustrated with the way things are going in the nation, they may be motivated to vote for change. Alternatively, their frustration could discourage them from voting. Gallup research from September found Americans were less sure they will vote in this year's election than they were in each of the past four presidential elections. One reason voters may be less inclined to vote despite high dissatisfaction levels is their dislike of the two candidates. Both Clinton and Trump have historically low favorability ratings."

that is WHY Trump got elected.Trump is not part of the new world order establishment to ruin america and destroy it that the Bushs,Clintons and Obama are all part of.the younger generation is awake and realises this.they made the difference.I just hope trmp gets sworn in.the clintons have a way of killing off their enemies,just ask vince foster and ron brown.

that is WHY Trump got elected.Trump is not part of the new world order establishment to ruin america and destroy it that the Bushs,Clintons and Obama are all part of.the younger generation is awake and realises this.they made the difference.I just hope trmp gets sworn in.the clintons have a way of killing off their enemies,just ask vince foster and ron brown.
I hear that if you wear an aluminum foil beanie, the Clintons can't read your thoughts and, therefore, can't find you if you remain in hiding.

I agree, but the artisan divide keeps people from seeing the evil in their own favorite party.

The Bushes are every bit as evil, twisted and anti-American Middle Class as are the Clintons.

I agree, but the artisan divide keeps people from seeing the evil in their own favorite party.

The Bushes are every bit as evil, twisted and anti-American Middle Class as are the Clintons.
and dont forget Obama is the biggest con artist alive and sadly even worse than Bush which i did not think would be possible but he has betrayed all blacks so that is not debateable.

Forum List

Back