72 killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston

Discussion in 'History' started by O.R.I.O.N, Mar 16, 2014.

1. O.R.I.O.N

O.R.I.O.N BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +47
  2. The2ndAmendment

The2ndAmendment Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,041
    This article was written as a fictional example of how the first show down between Feds and the Patriots will be reported in the media/responded to by the gov and the people alike. It's based on real historical documents from Lexington and Concord and documents from the French Revolution.

It's actually the best and most accurate depiction of the labels and allegations that the Lame Stream Media would throw at the Patriots.

It's also pretty accurate as to how the first encounter will go. A small group of armed thugs in uniform will be taken by surprise (since no revolution is happening at the moment) by an rather overwhelming number of Patriots. The Patriots will only win two battles in the next American Revolution: The first battle, and the last battle. Patriots will have to expect with 99% certainty that they will lose 99.99% of the other battles, although we'll still win the war.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  3. Connery

Connery BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,271
    snopes.com: Seventy-Two Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation in Boston

4. O.R.I.O.N

O.R.I.O.N BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +47
    Its about the British trying to confiscate guns from the Colonists. Its not modern day but its a good story.

5. O.R.I.O.N

O.R.I.O.N BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +47
    LOL some retard actually neg repped me for posting this...wow Synthaholic you should move to England if you hate the beginning of the American Revolution that damn much.

6. Connery

Connery BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,271
    Closed

"Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own".

You are welcome to open a new thread on this matter in accordance with the above mentioned rules.