7 Years Later, Obama's Recovery Weakest Post WWII or How can Hillary Run from this Failure

$50 trillion in wealth added under Obamas "weakest economy"

I encourage Hillary to run on the economy and remind the public what happened the last time we followed Republucan economic policies

Republicans are now fully in denial about Bush's Recession. It's all Clinton's fault. Just as the Iraq War is Hillary's fault because she voted to give Bush the authority to act. It's always the fault of anyone or anything but the Republicans, dontcha know.

indeed

Denial is trying to claim that Papa Obama spending more than
Bush and getting worse results
so bad that he may have some of the worst economics
records ever.... is good

I feel bad for Democrats and Queen Hillary

they have a whole lot of crap they have to convince people

since the majority of Americans feel the US is heading in
the wrong direction
it will be a very tough sell

so the Rich got Richer
(no doubt plenty of Papa Obama's and Queen Hillary's friends on Wall street)
come to think of it
they did give a lot of money to her
not to meantion her speeches where she refuses to release the notes
funny how that works

good luck with that one

I strongly encourage the Hildebeast to run on the Obama economy.....
Please....
Please....
Please....
I encourage her to do so

$50 trillion in national wealth added under Obama

so the Rich got Richer
(no doubt plenty of Papa Obama's and Queen Hillary's friends on Wall street)
come to think of it
they did give a lot of money to her
not to meantion her speeches where she refuses to release the notes
funny how that works

good luck with that one
Now you got it!

Redistribution of wealth!

Please....
Please....
Please....
I encourage her to do so

Thats not even remotely true. And over 90% of the income generated under obama went to the top 1%

Are you advocating a redistribution of that $50 trillion in added national wealth?

Sounds like it

Please....
Please....
Please....
I encourage her to do so

Thats not even remotely true. And over 90% of the income generated under obama went to the top 1%

Are you advocating a redistribution of that $50 trillion in added national wealth?

Sounds like it

Yep! Give it all to me:wink_2:

Really
the one more looks, the worse it is

Economically, Could Obama Be America's Worst President?
Moreover, that U3 unemployment rate does not count the millions who have dropped out of the labor force during the recession and President Obama’s worst recovery since the Great Depression, who are not counted as unemployed because they are not considered in the work force. Even though the employment age population has increased by 12 million since the recession began, only 1 million more Americans are counted as in the labor force. With normal labor force participation rates, that implies another 7.3 million missing U.S. jobs, on top of the 2 ½ million missing jobs we are still short from when the recession began, for a total of about 10 million missing jobs.

Tough
If Queen Hillary admits to it and tries to claim to fix it
she is racist

if Queen Hillary tries to take credit for it
Everyone will know she is a fool

Well trying to make her nomination seem somehow more
than it was
may not be enough
When Obama leaves office the nation's best historians will rate not only Obama's two terms, but also all the presidents, once again. In the last rating they rated the presidents on twenty presidential criteria, economics was one. The problem with citizens rating the presidents after they have left office, is that few American even can name all presidents, and most citizen' s politics is the criterion. Of the 44 presidents to be rated I would predict Obama will be in the upper half.

Please....
Please....
Please....
I encourage her to do so

Sounds like it

Actually, we all should have seen more of that $50 trillion in national wealth. But tricke down does not work, we know that.....but fight to the death to protect our wealthiest

Please....
Please....
Please....
I encourage her to do so

Sounds like it

Actually, we all should have seen more of that $50 trillion in national wealth. But tricke down does not work, we know that.....but fight to the death to protect our wealthiest

What exactly did obama do that was trickle down, aside for extending the bush tax cuts for two years?

I encourage her to do so

Sounds like it

What exactly did obama do that was trickle down, aside for extending the bush tax cuts for two years?
He did end the Bush tax cuts, he expanded medicaide, healthcare for an additional 30 million, student aide reform, extended unemployment benefits.......all contribute to trickle down but do not go far enough

This the the bio of the author of that Forbes opinion piece, Peter Ferreira:

I am Director of Entitlement and Budget Policy for the Heartland Institute, Senior Advisor for Entitlement Reform and Budget Policy at the National Tax Limitation Foundation, General Counsel for the American Civil Rights Union, and Senior Fellow at the National Center for Policy Analysis. I served in the White House Office of Policy Development under President Reagan, and as Associate Deputy Attorney General of the United States under President George H.W. Bush. I am a graduate of Harvard College and Harvard Law School, and the author most recently of America's Ticking Bankruptcy Bomb (New York: Harper Collins, 2011). I write about new, cutting edge ideas regarding public policy, particularly concerning economics.

He's one of the people who advised Reagan, the guy who started the American economy on the road to transferring all wealth to the 1%, with his "trickle down" voodoo economics. Now he's advising right wingers on how to fuck the economy even more.

Sounds like it

He did end the Bush tax cuts, he expanded medicaide, healthcare for an additional 30 million, student aide reform, extended unemployment benefits.......all contribute to trickle down but do not go far enough

All those expansions you listed have one thing in common. Can you name it? Here's a hint. Freeloader.

Sounds like it

All those expansions you listed have one thing in common. Can you name it? Here's a hint. Freeloader.
People who work to support their families are not freeloaders. Those who manipulate the government to ensure they get most of the wealth are

People who work to support their families are not freeloaders. Those who manipulate the government to ensure they get most of the wealth are

I agree that those who are supporting their families aren't freeloaders. However, someone relying on social welfare handouts isn't supporting their family. Someone else that isn't their family is paying higher taxes and doing for them what they won't do for themselves.

I agree that those who are supporting their families aren't freeloaders. However, someone relying on social welfare handouts isn't supporting their family. Someone else that isn't their family is paying higher taxes and doing for them what they won't do for themselves.
Someone who deprives a worker from earning enough to support his family is a freeloader on our society.......let the taxpayer support my employees

Forum List

Back