7 Years Later, Obama's Recovery Weakest Post WWII or How can Hillary Run from this Failure

I encourage Hillary to run on the economy and remind the public what happened the last time we followed Republucan economic policies

Republicans are now fully in denial about Bush's Recession. It's all Clinton's fault. Just as the Iraq War is Hillary's fault because she voted to give Bush the authority to act. It's always the fault of anyone or anything but the Republicans, dontcha know.
Who said that? You spun off into the sewer. Again.

I encourage Hillary to run on the economy and remind the public what happened the last time we followed Republucan economic policies

Republicans are now fully in denial about Bush's Recession. It's all Clinton's fault. Just as the Iraq War is Hillary's fault because she voted to give Bush the authority to act. It's always the fault of anyone or anything but the Republicans, dontcha know.
Who said that? You spun off into the sewer. Again.

Any time the land of unicorns and Papa Obama
is called into question
the democrats get crazy

iu

When Hillary wins, I don't think Republicans can get away with blocking everything and trying to bring the country down the way they did with Obama. For the GOP it's been "Party over Country". And they really screwed this country. First with the disastrous Bush years, then by trying to ruin the country so Obama will have only one term.

And now this ridiculous idea the president only gets three years instead of four and that's why they block his nomination for the Supreme Court. It's the kind of damage traitors only dream about.

When Hillary wins, I don't think Republicans can get away with blocking everything and trying to bring the country down the way they did with Obama. For the GOP it's been "Party over Country". And they really screwed this country. First with the disastrous Bush years, then by trying to ruin the country so Obama will have only one term.

And now this ridiculous idea the president only gets three years instead of four and that's why they block his nomination for the Supreme Court. It's the kind of damage traitors only dream about.

They seem unwilling to give up their obstruction

More interesting will be what will they do with the Supreme Court?
Will they let it go down to seven or six judges just to keep it from going liberal?

I can hear it now from Queen Hillary

"If you like your Food stamps, you can keep them!"

they should run with that one ...

I can hear it now from Queen Hillary

"If you like your Food stamps, you can keep them!"

they should run with that one ...

I agree....especially with Republicans trying to take food stamps away from struggling families so they can pay for their tax cuts to billionaires

Will they let it go down to seven or six judges just to keep it from going liberal?
Not the first time the conservatives played with the numbers on the Supreme Court. Of the five or so times the Congress changed the Court's numbers they were to enhance the power of the conservatives. FDR tried it once and it failed.

Last edited:

Not the first time the conservatives played with the numbers on the Supreme Court. Of the five or so times the Congress changed the Court's numbers they were to enhance the power of the conservatives. FDR tried it once and it failed.
I don't think you know what the word conservative means.

I don't think you know what the word conservative means.

I doubt if Republicans still know what a conservative is
They no longer consider George Will to be a conservative

Conservative has eroded to hate, suspicion, hatred of Government, xenophobia

Anyone who feels otherwise is driven from the party

What?

You have not seen anything yet, hold on to your seat belts if hillary wins 4 years of non stop scandals, investigations and obstruction.

Forum List

Back