7 Injured As Settlers Attack Palestinian School Bus

Don't you remember that in late 2012 Israel signed a pact with Azerbaijan to use that country's airfields. Do you and your ilk ever have an attention span longer than 10 minutes?
I'm sorry, did you say something?
Did you fall off a bar stool that you missed al of that? And please do not state as you have previously that you don't care about the Arabs or the Jews because it is obvious just whom you side with.

Did you fall off a bar stool that you missed al of that? And please do not state as you have previously that you don't care about the Arabs or the Jews because it is obvious just whom you side with.
Why would I be for either side, when neither one has anything to do with my daily life?

Why would I be for either side, when neither one has anything to do with my daily life?
Regardless of whether anyone has a side or not, it really has nothing to do with our daily lives, but I think the viewers can judge from themselves about you just from the nature of your posts.

Regardless of whether anyone has a side or not, it really has nothing to do with our daily lives, but I think the viewers can judge from themselves about you just from the nature of your posts.

That, combined with his avatar

I would like to live in a peaceful Israel, so I guess it would affect my daily life one day. I had a cousin, who at 19, died as a soldier. I don't think any Israeli parent wants that for their son.

Forum List

Back