7 bodies dumped at Mexican tourist area with ominous cartel messages

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
“This is what happened to me for working with the Gulf,” the warning scrawled on the dead bodies read, in an apparent reference to the ultra-violent Gulf cartel which operates mainly along the US border to the north.

The messages were signed “Valles Operation O.B.,” apparently a reference to a rival gang.

Doesn't say what nationality they are or any other real identifying information.

“This is what happened to me for working with the Gulf,” the warning scrawled on the dead bodies read, in an apparent reference to the ultra-violent Gulf cartel which operates mainly along the US border to the north.

The messages were signed “Valles Operation O.B.,” apparently a reference to a rival gang.

Doesn't say what nationality they are or any other real identifying information.
Spend all your vacation days in the Good Ole USA. Avoid being killed by tainted booze, kidnapping, or being found chopped to pieces in the woods........................Advice Mom would give

Think this woud fly in a vacation brochure?

I wonder how much money the cartels kick up to Biden, and the US senate, its has to be in the tens of millions, and I make no such assertion that Biden is the first psychopathic animal to sit in oval office and collect such compensation for allowing them to freely operate, I believe Obama, Bush, and Clinton did so to, just not as obviously as the psychopathic Biden does!

Spend all your vacation days in the Good Ole USA. Avoid being killed by tainted booze, kidnapping, or being found chopped to pieces in the woods........................Advice Mom would give

We used to hop across the border all the time when I lived in Junction.
It was a short 100 mile trip.
You wont catch me doing that anymore.

Forum List

Back