67% of Americans have an unfavorable view of Trump

Yep. Trump supporters have no idea who they're voting for. Even if some miracle happened and he won the election, Trump is still a lifelong liberal, currently exploiting a niche of racist bigoted knee-jerk reactionaries, and I'm sure laughing behind their backs.

If Trump insures a Hillary win, why is Hillary so damned worried about him getting the nomination?

If Trump insures a Hillary win, why is Hillary so damned worried about him getting the nomination?
If Hillary is worried it is because Trump is the only competition as Cruz has zero chance. Although, I haven't seen convincing evidence that Hillary is very worried about her ol friend Donnie.

If you are supporting Trump, you are essentially supporting Hillary Clinton for president and a Dem Senate and House

67 percent of Americans have an unfavorable opinion of Donald Trump
To me !!

It's that fuckin' hair....As annoying as Hillary's face, Cruz's Mickey Mouse voice and Coronal Sander's teeth,,is he from England?

At least Trumps face is animated at times...Cruz just have eyebrows, and lips that are depressing..
Even when he is smiling he looks sad.

upload_2016-4-14_18-11-55.jpeg

If Hillary is worried it is because Trump is the only competition as Cruz has zero chance. Although, I haven't seen convincing evidence that Hillary is very worried about her ol friend Donnie.
If she wasn't worried about him why does she attack him every chance she gets, and why is Trump the ONLY one she attacks?

If she wasn't worried about him why does she attack him every chance she gets, and why is Trump the ONLY one she attacks?
She's had sex with him....

For some reason, teenage girls hate Trump to the point of going ape shit crazy protesting him, even to the point of violence.

I seriously think Trump is fair, unless if you fuck with him or his family.

I get from Hillary is she will use what she needs from you and spit you out...

Cruz just spits you out and says I had nothing to do with that.

imagehandler.axd

Trump is the front runner an easy target... also attacking the other side is an easy way to get cheers and rally the base.

Trump is the front runner an easy target... also attacking the other side is an easy way to get cheers and rally the base.
If she wanted to run against him she wouldn't target him, easy or not.

Forum List

Back