600 United Methodists file complaint against Sessions for child abuse, discrimination

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
These are Mr Magoo's people no less - Not loony leftists.

More than 600 United Methodist clergy and laypeople have signed a formal denominational complaint against fellow United Methodist Attorney General Jeff Sessions, condemning his role in the Trump administration’s “zero-tolerance” policy of separating children from their parents along the U.S.-Mexico border.

The charges include child abuse, immorality, racial discrimination and “dissemination of doctrines contrary to the standards of doctrine of the United Methodist Church.”

The complaint was sent Monday afternoon to two churches, one in Alabama and the other in the Washington, D.C., suburbs, said to be affiliated with the chief lawyer of the U.S. government.​

600 United Methodists file complaint against Sessions for child abuse, discrimination

5a9799dd1e000017087ad21b.jpeg

They are morons jus tlike th eleftist weak minded losers of society. Society needs to fall and the weak need weeded out severely.

These churches are idiots.

They are morons jus tlike th eleftist weak minded losers of society. Society needs to fall and the weak need weeded out severely.

We get it MW - Anyone who doesn't wear knee pads for Donald Trump is a moron. :rolleyes-41:

Sorry, but I'd argue just the opposite - Has Alex Jones weighed in yet?

We get it MW - Anyone who doesn't wear knee pads for Donald Trump is a moron. :rolleyes-41:

MW is waiting to find out what Alex says.

I'm Christian, but have not been involved in established churches for over 50 years. The opinions of their hierarchies are interesting at times, but no more than that.

for the record-----Methodists do not excommunicate (as pre wiki) ----but
just about everyone goes to hell (but only after death)

Well at least its good for a laugh.

Oh and I'm sure their lawyers will make a bundle. LOL

Last edited:

MW is waiting to find out what Alex says.

Being a racist of the highest order, pretty sure Alex is all about Internment Camp Gulags for Babies.

Obviously its important to him, he is dependent on his reputation as a holy pious Christian.

I'm Christian, but have not been involved in established churches for over 50 years. The opinions of their hierarchies are interesting at times, but no more than that.
Got a Bible? Mark 8:36

Non sequitur.
Maybe. I guess what the Methodists are telling Sessions, the old Bible quoter, that he has lost his way. The verse I opted simply says (paraphrase, sort of) 'what does it profit a man to gain the world if it costs him his soul'. Sessions has gained the most powerful job he has ever had and all it cost him is a callous around his heart at the tears of children.

BTW, I just heard Trump is caving on this separation issue. TBA

We do agree on the opinions of religious hierarchies. I often quote GB Shaw who said that Christianity would be great if it weren't for all those Christians.

Got a Bible? Mark 8:36

Non sequitur.
Maybe. I guess what the Methodists are telling Sessions, the old Bible quoter, that he has lost his way. The verse I opted simply says (paraphrase, sort of) 'what does it profit a man to gain the world if it costs him his soul'. Sessions has gained the most powerful job he has ever had and all it cost him is a callous around his heart at the tears of children.

It's his job to enforce the law. Period. Don't like the law? Change it.

BTW, I just heard Trump is caving on this separation issue. TBA

He signed an XO. The ACLU has apparently filed suit against it. The game's afoot.

When are you being weeded out? If weak minded losers must be disposed of you’d be one of the first on my list. Anyone who reads InfoWars should be declared too stupid to live and be locked up in one of those rooms with the chain link walls. They’re not cages. They’re rooms with chain link walls.

Forum List

Back