600 likes

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Well, I have just over 4,000 posts on here, and I just received my 600th like. I also have about 3,500 positive ratings. Thanks guys. I'm not in it for the glory, but it's nice that someone appreciates me. :)

Well, I have just over 4,000 posts on here, and I just received my 600th like. I also have about 3,500 positive ratings. Thanks guys. I'm not in it for the glory, but it's nice that someone appreciates me. :)
tumblr_m7nd0jB4L61rvcjd7o1_250.gif

I wouldn't get too excited if I were you. They won't even let you see your own thread, so they must not like you too much.

• Banned
An obvious attempt for more likes, but they are easy enough to give so here ya go.
Actually, I was simply thanking the people who gave me those likes. They are the reason I'm still here.

• Banned
Unless we can cash in these ratings, they mean nothing.
Actually, they mean everything. Besides, they are something that you cannot buy. That makes them priceless.

Actually, they mean everything. Besides, they are something that you cannot buy. That makes them priceless.
They are designed to keep you clicking and addicted to posting.

It means everything to people who spend far too much time on site.
Took me 5 years to reach 1000 posts, yet some here do that in a couple of weeks.
If your posts numbers are in the tens of thousands, you might be an electronic junkie.
Not something to be proud of.
Top poster of the month should be renamed loser of the month.

• Banned

Took me 5 years to reach 1000 posts, yet some here do that in a couple of weeks.
If your posts numbers are in the tens of thousands, you might be an electronic junkie.
Why do you even care enough to comment? It seems, to me, that you are nothing but a troll, trying to discourage me from posting. I do not spend a lot of time on here. I check my replies between doing other things. In fact, I have an average of less than five posts a day. Hardly the obsession you claim it to be.

Why do you even care enough to comment? It seems, to me, that you are nothing but a troll, trying to discourage me from posting. I do not spend a lot of time on here. I check my replies between doing other things. In fact, I have an average of less than five posts a day. Hardly the obsession you claim it to be.
You are obsessed and you post on Sunday..

Forum List

Back