60 Syrian rebels in Germany: Spiegel

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
About sixty (55) "rebels" are currently residing in Germany as refugees, according to Der Spiegel. Lawsuits are pending against 25 "refugees" over various massacres against civilians and soldiers. The identity of the 30 other is still unclear. Those "rebels" belong to "Liwa Kwais al-Karni", a group that defected from the FSA to Nusra.

The dark figure surely adds some zeros to that "about 60".

An Massakern beteiligt gewesen: Rund 60 ehemalige Nusra-Kämpfer aus Syrien in Deutschland

Whoa how did they get past that awesome vetting process? That could never happen here, right?
The best vetting process is to throw your identification documents away. The stabber who was outnumbered by some people who used chairs couldn´t be deported "because he has no passport".

I kind of like the idea of Germany inundated with refugees ... poetic justice for slaughtering their own citizens.

130548-004-6D0DB241.jpg
But we didn´t do it. Most of us were not even born back then. For what is the Holocaust not good, right?

About sixty (55) "rebels" are currently residing in Germany as refugees, according to Der Spiegel. Lawsuits are pending against 25 "refugees" over various massacres against civilians and soldiers. The identity of the 30 other is still unclear. Those "rebels" belong to "Liwa Kwais al-Karni", a group that defected from the FSA to Nusra.

An Massakern beteiligt gewesen: Rund 60 ehemalige Nusra-Kämpfer aus Syrien in Deutschland

What's the German government doing about it?

I'd hunt them fuckers down. If the government won't do it, you need vigilantes and rope.

I kind of like the idea of Germany inundated with refugees ... poetic justice for slaughtering their own citizens.

130548-004-6D0DB241.jpg
But we didn´t do it. Most of us were not even born back then. For what is the Holocaust not good, right?

Actions have consequences.

Bitter hateful old jew, fuck off.

I knew that was there, right under the surface.

Because the holocaust happened over 70 years ago, german people deserve to be fucked in the ass by migrants for all time..?

130548-004-6D0DB241.jpg

He's not exactly hiding it. But, he claims to have 'Jewish friends'.

You crave a second holocaust but this time for white people.

Because the holocaust happened over 70 years ago, german people deserve to be fucked in the ass by migrants for all time..?

Kharma ... she's a harsh mistress.

recruitment-dominatrix.jpg

Lucy Hamilton

130548-004-6D0DB241.jpg

Sorry then but I am going to set that off. Let´s start with the nukes on Hiroshima and Nagasaki that you are so proud about. It still didn´t end, today it´s sanctions and terrorists that kill people.

What's the German government doing about it?

I'd hunt them fuckers down. If the government won't do it, you need vigilantes and rope.
There are operations of GSG9 commandos. Hints come in from refugees or others. But the mess has been created and the only thing we can assume is that those "rebels" come to Germany because they are war-worn. They´ve done horrible things but it would be apparent in Germany even though migrant violence is a non-topic.

130548-004-6D0DB241.jpg

You have Karma coming to you remember Troll Boi, now go away back to the Israel/Palestine section and masturbate about dead Palestinian children.

130548-004-6D0DB241.jpg

Sorry then but I am going to set that off. Let´s start with the nukes on Hiroshima and Nagasaki that you are so proud about. It still didn´t end, today it´s sanctions and terrorists that kill people.

Blei ignore them and let's concentrate on your OP Topic instead.

Last edited:

130548-004-6D0DB241.jpg

Sorry Marion he's correct, people do not have to take shit off sewer rats like that piece of vermin.

They should go to their own forums and stop invading other forums to use as a toilet to crap in with their horsecrap.

Forum List

Back