60% of our soldiers disapprove Obama as Commander In Chief who said our troops killed civilians!

With nearly 60% disapproval I wonder HOW MANY MORE would be really pissed off if they read these words that a Harvard study said helped kill more US troops in Iraq!!!
in 2007 running for President Senator Obama said
"troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

Again is there NO WONDER the military has such a dislike???
AMERICA S MILITARY A conservative institution s uneasy cultural evolution

View attachment 35904
How great for him then that the opinions of the cannon fodder matter not a damn. They go where we tell them to, when we tell them to, and kill who we tell them to, or die trying. That is their job, robots that eat, shit, and carry guns.

August 2007 at a New Hampshire campaign event, Obama was asked whether he would move U.S. troops from Iraq so they could be used elsewhere. More troops are needed in Afghanistan, Obama said: "We've got to get the job done there, and that requires us to have enough troops so that we're not just air-raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous pressure over there."

After Obama made that statement, the Associated Press produced a "fact check." It concluded that "Western forces (in Afghanistan) have been killing civilians at a faster rate than the insurgents have been killing civilians."
The AP???? What a f...king FACT CHECK CRAP!!!

Obviously the AP and idiots that support that never looked at who's skirts the f...king terrorists were hiding behind on the civilian population they were using as SHIELDS!
NO one in previous conflicts gave a crap about "civilians" and the victors did kill civilians that is true!
But don't give me that crap the US troops killed MORE civilians out right shot killed more civilians!
http://chersonandmolschky.com/2014/03/14/muslim-terrorism-children-dispensable/
Screen Shot 2015-01-14 at 3.28.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-01-14 at 3.28.43 PM.png

I really get sick and tired of YOU MUSLIM Sympathizers who are so terrible naive!
You are so ready to fault the USA troops and that's totally out of gross ignorance!

You are a soldier in Iraq and out on patrol when you are attacked. During the firefight, a "woman" dressed in a burkha comes running towards you for help and two of your friends run out to help her. As they reach her she explodes, killing them all.

Another day, another patrol, another firefight, another woman running towards you. You have three seconds to either allow her in among you and your friends, or you can shoot her and risk going to Leavenworth for 20 years for killing a civilian, which is against the ROE.

What do you do? Remember, you don't have time to study this question. Three seconds.

Don't elect presidents who start wars in Iraq based on lies.

That's a good reason to impose rules of engagement that get our troops killed.

You see why every rational person in this forum thinks you're an idiot?

I invite every person on this forum who 1) thinks they're rational, and 2) thinks I'm an idiot,

to weigh in and say so.

And for the record, you're out because you're not rational.

Forum List

Back