“60 Minutes”: Hillary Clinton Deliberately Lied About Benghazi (VIDEO)

smiliesnicker2.gif

So that's the response to Benghazi? But...but...but...Iraq!

Joe is a dumbass liberal! All they know to do is to deflect and lie!:cool:

It's all they have left anymore.

The historical context of classic liberalism was to organize the social strata just below the dominant class of the day and lead those people in rebellion. The people who organized the nobility to resist monarchical tyranny and got Magna Charta were long thought of for the past several centuries as liberals, and the same goes for the "New Nobility" vrs the Old, the House of Commons vrs the House of Lords, the working man against the business owner, women vrs male establishment, and at every step the liberals were organizing a larger group to rebell against a smaller group above them, and so Democracy and freedom were their favorite means to their goals.

But once we had women voting and Unions dominant, the process hit a demographic losing proposition. For the first time, the liberals had no larger disenfranchised group to organize against 'the Man'.

But the liberal establishment was built on such continuing rebellions against those above them, appealing to jealousy, envy, class hatreds and agitating as many as possible to spur people to vote for liberal candidates, go to liberal colleges and buy the liberals most popular products from liberal media outlets. That they had come to a demographic dead end did not end the built-in need to rebel against dominant society, and so mere demographics could not be allowed to stand in their way.

So they abandoned the working class and turned to extolling the virtues of the 'Other', the minorities of various kinds. Religious, racial, ethnic, behavioral and even afflicted minority populations were organized together, calculating that en masse they should be the next rebellion to advance. But in doing so they abandoned championing the common man in favor of the rich uncommon man, and the working class was left voiceless.

But it didn't work so well. Nixon appealed to working class people, and trounced the liberals in 72, and Reagan repeated the strategy in 1980 and 1984 to historically unmatched land slide victories.

Is it any wonder that these liberals now advocate essentially importing a brand new popular majority via illegal immigration? That they advocate suppressing free speech? That they are supporting a dictatorship with Obama even after he issued executive order 13603, that gave him every War-time power ever held but even in non-emergency peace time as well as war time? That was an unprecedented EO, but the liberal media ignored it, protecting their investment in Obama by anti-majoritarian means and suppressing information.

By law now, Obama can order any of us taken by force and transported anywhere he wants, due to labor being a national resource that he has total control of now. He gave such authority to himself, and the press, the opposing party, and the voters did nothing about it.

Essentially, liberalism, as it exists today, is anti-democracy, anti-free speech, anti-working class, and anti-America.

It is all they can do to compete any more.

Nah. The response is "Stop lying so much about Benghazi, ODS cranks." At least that's what America keeps telling you in elections. Whether you listen is up to you.

No, the last two elections America said that they would just as soon have an actual libtard Marxist in office rather than a RINO neocon pretender who will just do the same things anyway, just slower.

I smell dirty socks.

maybe ...

But you would have to admit to this incarnation being superior to all others! :)

"Kenny Starr"

Where are you, Kenny Starr? (Where are you?)
Oh oh oh oh ra da ta da ta da too
Oh oh oh oh ra da ta da ta da too

Twinkle twinkle Kenny Starr
You really showed how bright you are
When you found no reason to indict
You changed direction at the speed of light
You searched all over for some dirt
Then you finally found the skirt
Oh oh oh oh oh oh sle zee rat and a shy ster too
Oh oh oh oh oh oh sle zee rat and a shy ster too

How I wonder where you are
High above the clouds you overreach
Send me down some grounds to impeach
Oh oh oh oh oh oh sly me rat and a shy ster too
Oh oh oh oh oh oh sly me rat and a shy ster too
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Oh there you are, high above
Oh Ken send me a scandal, I can love
Oh there you are, you're lighting up a lie
Solyndra, tyranny, Benghazi - oh me, oh me, oh my !

How I wonder where you are
Wish I may, wish I might
Make this wish come true tonight
Oh oh oh oh oh sle zee rat and a shy ster too
Oh oh oh oh oh sle zee rat and a shy ster too
Oh (da da da) wo wo oh

There you are, Kenny Starr !!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yc3q7BCm558&desktop_uri=/watch?v=yc3q7BCm558

Nah. The response is "Stop lying so much about Benghazi, ODS cranks." At least that's what America keeps telling you in elections. Whether you listen is up to you.

Elections show how poorly the media did their job in investigating and informing.

Now, years after the fact, the media is just discovering that Obama lied about people being able to keep their insurance if they liked it. The lie was out their in writing in 2010 but the media didn't see it and let Obama get away with continuing it through his 2012 campaign and into this year.

The media now acknowledges some of the lies the Obama administration told about Benghazi.

So even though we couldn't get the elections right, we have some chance of getting history right.

That's a small consolation.

Well, I think it's a matter of what to be outraged about.

A president uses a terrorist attack to declare war on a country that had nothing to do with that attack, because he wants to settle an old family vendetta. He fabricates evidence that there are weapons of mass destruction, ignores the Army's advice on how many divisions would be required, fails to line up the international support required to make it an effective mission, proceeds through ineptitude to get 5000 soldiers and civilian contractors killed. And, oh, yeah, gives BILLIONS in sweetheart deals to his Vice President's old company, which then proceeds to overbill the government AND provide our troops with sub-standard services.

Yeah, that's something to be outraged about.

Not being sure of how much of a role demonstrations over a YouTube Video that were going on across the world at the time had in a terrorist attack that killed four.

Meh, can't work up the same level of outrage.

A president uses a terrorist attack to declare war on a country that had nothing to do with that attack, because he wants to settle an old family vendetta. He fabricates evidence that there are weapons of mass destruction, ignores the Army's advice on how many divisions would be required, fails to line up the international support required to make it an effective mission, proceeds through ineptitude to get 5000 soldiers and civilian contractors killed. And, oh, yeah, gives BILLIONS in sweetheart deals to his Vice President's old company, which then proceeds to overbill the government AND provide our troops with sub-standard services.

Not being sure of how much of a role demonstrations over a YouTube Video that were going on across the world at the time had in a terrorist attack that killed four.

Yeah. Or we could just stop having to have something outraged about all the damn time. Some people are perpetuating their own 24 hour news cycle.

Yeah. Or we could just stop having to have something outraged about all the damn time. Some people are perpetuating their own 24 hour news cycle.

....and some people are burying their heads up their own asses, like you apparently.

Everyone know Hillary lied, the question is will Dems man up or justify the lies?

So far...

....and some people are burying their heads up their own asses, like you apparently.

Nope. I see you feel better if you can attempt to make somebody look worse than you, though.

:eusa_whistle:

Nope. I see you feel better if you can attempt to make somebody look worse than you, though.

:eusa_whistle:

With all the absolute insanity reigning in this country now, from EO 13603, to the disastrous Obamacare, to the QE $85,000,000,000 given each MONTH to Wall Street banks, that libtards like you want to sit on your ass and deny that ANYTHING is amiss shows you to have your head as far up your ass as you can put it.

WAKE UP AMERICA!

Ha,ha,ha, says someone that totally ignores the most horrific attack ever, 9/11, where more than 3000 people were killed, and followed by an attack on the wrong country where another 4000+ were killed, but demands more outrage over 4 people killed at an embassy where Republicans refused to provide funds to up the security! Amazing!

Ha,ha,ha, says someone that totally ignores the most horrific attack ever, 9/11, where more than 3000 people were killed, and followed by an attack on the wrong country where another 4000+ were killed, but demands more outrage over 4 people killed at an embassy where Republicans refused to provide funds to up the security! Amazing!

True, both were bad. 9-11 was caused by B. Clinton's incompetence, and Benghazi was caused by H. Clinton and B. Hussein Obama! Funding had nothing to do with it, you dumbass! :mad:

:thewave:

1. The terrorists did 9-11; you know that right?

2. I am outraged at the fact that Bush kept us in Iraq long after we took control. We should have burned down what was left of the government infrastructure, handed power over to the Baathist party's most acceptable government, then left that shit hole.

Why the hell do you ASSume that I am not outraged?

Forum List

Back