60% Disapproval and Rising

And you want this stupid asshole as your next president.

Yes.

Biden as president you'll have more dead blacks because of his past legislation and presidential policies he'll push for.

LOLOL

As if you give a shit about blacks. :eusa_doh:

Biden sure as hell don't give a damn about them.
Joe "if you don't support me you aren't black" Biden

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, America's only black president picked him as a running mate. That speaks volumes about Biden's position on black. I'll take Obama's opinion on that any day over yours.
obama did say his name was not on the ballot but his policies were
So America said no to obama in 2016 dumbass

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, the electoral college said no, Americans who voted, said yes, giving Hillary 3 million more votes than they gave Impeached Trump.

The popular vote of each state is how the winner is decided dumbfuck
More people in each state said yes to Trump and the electoral college went with the will of the people of their state

"The popular vote of each state is how the winner is decided dumbfuck"

LOL

That's what I said, ya flaming PussyBitch.
icon_rolleyes.gif

pussy bitch if that is what you said what's your problem when Trump winning?
That's not what you said when you wrote in your final piece of bullshit
"said yes, giving Hillary 3 million more votes than they gave President Trump."
those three million are irrelevant for the general election

Dumbfuck, I said Impeached Trump won the election because the electoral college voted for him. I also said Hillary won the popular vote. It ain't my problem you're too rightarded to understand that.

Dumbfuck the electoral college voted how the popular vote of each state voted
Hillary did not when the popular vote in all states just 20 states
President Trump won the popular vote of 30 states

Dumbfuck...

Hillary ...................... 66 million votes
Impeached Trump ... 63 million votes

More Americans wanted Hillary than those who wanted Impeached Trump.

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck
President Trump 30 electoral college states

Never will be president Hillary 20 electoral states
Comprendo?

LOL

And Americans still picked Hillary to continue with Obama's policies. :mm:

Actually the bitch got the popular vote of 20 states the President got the popular vote of 30 states.

So? Still, more Americans voted for her to extend Obama's policies.

Irrelevant you need the popular vote of each individual vote to win not just the population of a couple of states

LOL

Idiot, who's talking about what's needed? I'm talking about what people wanted? More people wanted Hillary to continue with Obama's policies than they wanted Impeached Trump in office.

and what you are talking about has no relevance to how the general election works
take a few civics classes it will help with your chapped ass you're getting

LOL

Again, for the severely retarded. The conversation wasn't about how to win an election. It was about whether or not Americans wanted Hillary to win so she could continue Obama's policies. And clearly (which is above your lowly pay grade), more Americans wanted that since more Americans want Hillary to win than they wanted Impeached Trump to win.

I can bitch-slap you with this reality all day. I really don't mind.

Yawn please stop looking in the mirror when you're bitch slapping yourself. And while you're at it take a civics class I am tired of bitch slapping you on how the general election is conducted.

LOL

And despite your delusions ... more Americans still voted for Hillary to continue Obama's policies.

it would not matter if 100 million people live in California and all voted for Clinton it would not matter she would not have been president

No one said she would have been. Are you ever not an idiot?

You've been saying that. The popular vote means nothing

LOL

You moron, of course it means something. It reflect the will of the American people.

It means absolutely nothing with the vote count for president live and learn

The BIG question REB is how are republicans going to try to steal this one What voter suppression tricks will they use this year ?? Maybe as before Putin can teach them some new tricks?

No here the main question that only you can answer
When are you going to get help with your derangement

Yes.

Biden as president you'll have more dead blacks because of his past legislation and presidential policies he'll push for.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, America's only black president picked him as a running mate. That speaks volumes about Biden's position on black. I'll take Obama's opinion on that any day over yours.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, the electoral college said no, Americans who voted, said yes, giving Hillary 3 million more votes than they gave Impeached Trump.

More people in each state said yes to Trump and the electoral college went with the will of the people of their state

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck, I said Impeached Trump won the election because the electoral college voted for him. I also said Hillary won the popular vote. It ain't my problem you're too rightarded to understand that.

Dumbfuck...

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck

Comprendo?

LOL

Actually the bitch got the popular vote of 20 states the President got the popular vote of 30 states.

Irrelevant you need the popular vote of each individual vote to win not just the population of a couple of states

LOL

Idiot, who's talking about what's needed? I'm talking about what people wanted? More people wanted Hillary to continue with Obama's policies than they wanted Impeached Trump in office.

and what you are talking about has no relevance to how the general election works

LOL

Again, for the severely retarded. The conversation wasn't about how to win an election. It was about whether or not Americans wanted Hillary to win so she could continue Obama's policies. And clearly (which is above your lowly pay grade), more Americans wanted that since more Americans want Hillary to win than they wanted Impeached Trump to win.

Yawn please stop looking in the mirror when you're bitch slapping yourself. And while you're at it take a civics class I am tired of bitch slapping you on how the general election is conducted.

LOL

And despite your delusions ... more Americans still voted for Hillary to continue Obama's policies.

it would not matter if 100 million people live in California and all voted for Clinton it would not matter she would not have been president

LOL

You moron, of course it means something. It reflect the will of the American people.

The BIG question REB is how are republicans going to try to steal this one What voter suppression tricks will they use this year ?? Maybe as before Putin can teach them some new tricks?

No here is the most important question and only you can answer it.
When are you going to get help with your derangement? TDS makes life not only tough for the stricken but those around them

I'm deranged ? Not the moron you support ? The unqualified skunk in our WH? Trump is an embarrassment to the whole country

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck...

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck

Comprendo?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck...

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck

Comprendo?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

When are you going to get help with your derangement? TDS makes life not only tough for the stricken but those around them

I'm deranged ? Not the moron you support ? The unqualified skunk in our WH? Trump is an embarrassment to the whole country

Yes deranged it is the middle word in TDS

So, the way you're thinking ,me and people like me should just like the shit trump throws and shut our mouths??
you're mentally deranged and should shut the fuck up and get help for your derangement

Hey, if you don't mind the storm troopers going into Portland or firing of all those investigating him ,,it's your business Just sorry that there are others like you around How many generals couldn't stand his stink??
it's to late to whine now you should have said something about it when Obama expanded the NDAA 2012 indefinite detention giving the president so much authority

All Presidents have authority What counts is how they use it IMO Obama used it wisely ,Trump , not so wisely or legally

And btw I'm in no way trying to change your mind I know you're dead set on another 4 for trump I think that'd be a catastrophe

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck...

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck

Comprendo?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck...

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck

Comprendo?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck...

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck

Comprendo?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck...

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck

Comprendo?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

So, the way you're thinking ,me and people like me should just like the shit trump throws and shut our mouths??
you're mentally deranged and should shut the fuck up and get help for your derangement

Hey, if you don't mind the storm troopers going into Portland or firing of all those investigating him ,,it's your business Just sorry that there are others like you around How many generals couldn't stand his stink??
it's to late to whine now you should have said something about it when Obama expanded the NDAA 2012 indefinite detention giving the president so much authority

All Presidents have authority What counts is how they use it IMO Obama used it wisely ,Trump , not so wisely or legally

As I said deranged it is the middle word in TDS

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck...

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck

Comprendo?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck...

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck

Comprendo?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck...

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck

Comprendo?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck...

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck

Comprendo?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Funny thing is it's the same word in ODS and HDS.

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck...

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck

Comprendo?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck...

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck

Comprendo?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck...

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck

Comprendo?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck...

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck

Comprendo?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

TDS makes stupid people say the most ignorant things

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck...

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck

Comprendo?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck...

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck

Comprendo?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck...

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck

Comprendo?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Yes.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck...

Savvy?

ok Dumbfuck

Comprendo?

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

TDS makes stupid people say the most ignorant things

""I wish you well"

The United States is #1 and we can't celebrate it as an achievement in regards to how the leader of the free world has handled the Covid 19 pandemic.

Even McConnell is giving up on Trump's re-election bid. He knows the loss is coming and he could care less. In his sick political mind Mitch McConnell would rather see Biden win. That way the GOP can hold the new President in charge with the mess and put the blame into the Democrats hands while nothing gets done between now and 2021.

"New polling released Friday revealed that 60% of Americans disapprove of President Donald Trump’s handling of the Covid-19 pandemic, a finding that comes hours after the U.S. reported a record-shattering 75,600 new coronavirus infections on Thursday alone."

"The Washington Post/ABC News poll found that just 38% percent of Americans approve of Trump’s handling of the pandemic, down from 51% in March. Disapproval of the president’s performance has risen 15 percentage points since March, with 52% of Americans now “strongly” disapproving of Trump’s handling of the crisis."

“This is where we are now because of Trump,” Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.) tweeted late Thursday. “The Republican Party isn’t just unfit to govern but a threat to your life and the lives of your family.”

The opposite to trump was democrats that didn’t want to shut down travel to China . Democrats would have killed millions.. so what do they disagree with?

The United States is #1 and we can't celebrate it as an achievement in regards to how the leader of the free world has handled the Covid 19 pandemic.

Even McConnell is giving up on Trump's re-election bid. He knows the loss is coming and he could care less. In his sick political mind Mitch McConnell would rather see Biden win. That way the GOP can hold the new President in charge with the mess and put the blame into the Democrats hands while nothing gets done between now and 2021.

"New polling released Friday revealed that 60% of Americans disapprove of President Donald Trump’s handling of the Covid-19 pandemic, a finding that comes hours after the U.S. reported a record-shattering 75,600 new coronavirus infections on Thursday alone."

"The Washington Post/ABC News poll found that just 38% percent of Americans approve of Trump’s handling of the pandemic, down from 51% in March. Disapproval of the president’s performance has risen 15 percentage points since March, with 52% of Americans now “strongly” disapproving of Trump’s handling of the crisis."

“This is where we are now because of Trump,” Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.) tweeted late Thursday. “The Republican Party isn’t just unfit to govern but a threat to your life and the lives of your family.”

The opposite to trump was democrats that didn’t want to shut down travel to China . Democrats would have killed millions.. so what do they disagree with?
jit "" I wish you well ""

jit "" I wish you well ""
You too!

The Chiefs are a KC Mo team And as far as I know have no affiliation with the state of Kansas
too funny. son, you're truly a confused demofk. Is Kansas City in Kansas? See, most missourites are St. Louis Cardinal fans. See Kansas City is Kansas City because of..,.. Kansas. My parents lived in Blue Springs MO for over 25 years. Kansas state folks love the Kansas City franchises. You're totally off a demofk rocker.

not at all, we want consistency out of your dumb asses. BTW, President Ulyses Grant sent federal troops into the south during rebuild.

Last edited:

He's going to get re-elected you know,

Thumbnail

wow, but of course you would. LOL, dude too fking special.

He's going to get re-elected you know,

Thumbnail
I think Lincoln had 640,000 dead, but fk, why would you know that. too fking funny how history evades you stupid demofks.

The Chiefs are a KC Mo team And as far as I know have no affiliation with the state of Kansas
too funny. son, you're truly a confused demofk. Is Kansas City in Kansas? See, most missourites are St. Louis Cardinal fans. See Kansas City is Kansas City because of..,.. Kansas. My parents lived in Blue Springs MO for over 25 years. Kansas state folks love the Kansas City franchises. You're totally off a demofk rocker.
I'm off my rocker jc456? Really
Kansas City Chiefs/Location

Knowledge Result
Image result for kansas City Chief Represent what state
Map of Kansas City

Kansas City, MO

How can anyone be as retarded as you appear to be? No part of Kansas City, KS is in Missouri. That's a different city.

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back