6 Years Ago Today, President Obama Ordered Bin Laden To Be Dead

After all the lame excuses and misinformation from the Obama haters, the fact remains, six years ago today Navy Seals sneaked into Pakistan on the orders of President Obama to capture or kill the leader of the organization that planned and carried out the 911 terrorist attack that killed 3,000 people at the Twin Towers, the Pentagon and the plane crash in Pennsylvania. President Bush failed to get him. President Obama did not fail to get him. His administration and his orders brought an end to the life of Bin Laden. Those of us that celebrate today thanks to his decision to send those Navy Seals in to get him. Those that don't.......
The decision was a no-brainer. The only significant thing would have been if Obama refused to do the obvious.
And remember, the info that led to the killing was acquired through means that Obama opposed.

Another foolish comment on this issue, and to extrapolate on this poster too, I can infer he has never led men, never supervised, managed or otherwise had the responsibility of leadership. Anyone who has, knows it is a "big whoop", those who don't, sit behind their computer and play arm chair QB.

I'm willing to bet I've had a lot more responsibility in my life than you in yours, mister fallacy fallacy man

After all the lame excuses and misinformation from the Obama haters, the fact remains, six years ago today Navy Seals sneaked into Pakistan on the orders of President Obama to capture or kill the leader of the organization that planned and carried out the 911 terrorist attack that killed 3,000 people at the Twin Towers, the Pentagon and the plane crash in Pennsylvania. President Bush failed to get him. President Obama did not fail to get him. His administration and his orders brought an end to the life of Bin Laden. Those of us that celebrate today thanks to his decision to send those Navy Seals in to get him. Those that don't.......
The decision was a no-brainer. The only significant thing would have been if Obama refused to do the obvious.
And remember, the info that led to the killing was acquired through means that Obama opposed.
All I have seen in this thread from the haters is unsubstantiated opinions and lies. Lots of efforts to disparage and deny, but no links to actual data to back up the bullshyt.

The fact remains, Osama Bin Laden did not meet his demise until President Obama gave his approval to the intelligence community to make finding him a priority and after they reported finding him, dispatching a team of Navy Seals to sneak into Pakistan to capture or kill him. That is why Bin Laden is no longer a living being. That is why he got shot in the face and tossed into the ocean. Some of us are glad about that and some, like the folks making negative posts in this thread, are pissed off that President Obama gets, and continues to get credit for making that demise possible. History will always be written giving credit to the President that finally got Bin Laden during his Presidency.

All I have seen in this thread from the haters is unsubstantiated opinions and lies. Lots of efforts to disparage and deny, but no links to actual data to back up the bullshyt.

The fact remains, Osama Bin Laden did not meet his demise until President Obama gave his approval to the intelligence community to make finding him a priority and after they reported finding him, dispatching a team of Navy Seals to sneak into Pakistan to capture or kill him. That is why Bin Laden is no longer a living being. That is why he got shot in the face and tossed into the ocean. Some of us are glad about that and some, like the folks making negative posts in this thread, are pissed off that President Obama gets, and continues to get credit for making that demise possible. History will always be written giving credit to the President that finally got Bin Laden during his Presidency.
I gave pointed analysis. You replied with disparagement.

History writers delete unsubstantiated opinion, emotional partisan analysis, conspiracy theories, etc. History is written with provable data. I saw nothing in your saw called pointed analysis that was provable data.
Bin Laden was killed under the administration and on the orders of President Obama. Provable data.

May 2, Happy Dead Bin Laden Day!

History writers delete unsubstantiated opinion, emotional partisan analysis, conspiracy theories, etc. History is written with provable data. I saw nothing in your saw called pointed analysis that was provable data.
Bin Laden was killed under the administration and on the orders of President Obama. Provable data.

Bin Laden was killed thanks to info gleaned through enhanced interrogation methods. Fact.
Obama used the killing for political gain. 'Bin Laden dead, GM alive'
Fact.
Any president would have made that call. Even Clinton tried once.
Fact.

Today marks the six year anniversary of US Navy Seals sneaking into Pakistan to capture or kill the leader that instigated the September 11, 9/11, terrorist attack on America. It took a long time to get payback, but President Obama never gave up and when the time came, approved the raid that would end the life of that leader. Bin Laden, all these years later, is still dead.

And you are wrong...........George Bush created everything the Seals needed to get Bin Laden.....they policies, the infrastructure and after he was out of office....and they knew bin laden was there...obama sat on his ass for months, too afraid to pull the trigger on going in...until Leon Panetta told him he had to do it.......had it been left to him, bin laden would still be alive....

Bin Laden was killed thanks to info gleaned through enhanced interrogation methods. Fact.
Obama used the killing for political gain. 'Bin Laden dead, GM alive'
Fact.
Any president would have made that call. Even Clinton tried once.
Fact.

That's right......Bush allowed waterboarding and that got the info. they needed to find bin laden....obama did everything he could to not find bin laden....and then he sat on his hands until Leon Panetta told him he had to do it.....

Forum List

Back