6 shot, 2 dead in mass shooting at Mardis Gras parade

You suppose obama will make another gun statement?

Depends what race the shooters are. Haven't caught them yet.

If it was a white NRA member....and the victims appear to be black based on photos in media....then it would be lead story for a month.

You suppose obama will make another gun statement?

bear-shits-in-the-woods.jpg

No cause for alarm. They were a well organized militia exercising their 2nd amendment rights. Or, maybe it was the Bundy family protesting the city's refusal to let them occupy the street for some purpose or other.

No cause for alarm. They were a well organized militia exercising their 2nd amendment rights. Or, maybe it was the Bundy family protesting the city's refusal to let them occupy the street for some purpose or other.
Or maybe they were more of an endless stream of fatherless feral blacks who have little regard for life or law.

Or maybe they were more of an endless stream of fatherless feral blacks who have little regard for life or law.

Could be. Mississippi is full of deranged black people. From the civil war up through the 1960's they often hung themselves in Mississippi. Some people called it lynching, but you and I know better....

Could be. Mississippi is full of deranged black people. From the civil war up through the 1960's they often hung themselves in Mississippi. Some people called it lynching, but you and I know better....
We're fifty years past the sixties now.
Well, some of us are.

Talk about a "soft target!" Most are wearing masks and costumes! I really hate to hear about these shootings. I will pray for the victims.

Well, some of us are.

Well yeah, that was all before your time, but not before my time. Anyway, the main point is that all those blacks rioting down in Mississippi really need to be put in their place. There is a precedent for that, you know!

Well, some of us are.

Well yeah, that was all before your time, but not before my time. Anyway, the main point is that all those blacks rioting down in Mississippi really need to be put in their place. There is a precedent for that, you know!
No, that was not before my time. The important thing is that it was from a time before this time.
You need to progress a little. Be more progressive and less lefty regressive.

Forum List

Back