56% of US voters: 'Harvard, MIT heads should RESIGN over Jew-hatred policies' (decency)

In these dark days of racism masked as "peace"... Some light.
Daily Mail’: 56% of likely US voters say Harvard, MIT heads should resign over Jew-hatred policies.
(December 22, 2023 / JNS)
I did not know 56% of likely US voters were on the boards of those universities, giving them a voice.

56% are AGAINST the universities. You meant the renaining 44%?
That’s scary, isn’t it, that close to half think it’s OK for a president to say the call to genocide the Jews can be OK in proper context.

I’d like the poll results to have been broken down by age and party affiliation.

In these dark days of racism masked as "peace"... Some light.
Daily Mail’: 56% of likely US voters say Harvard, MIT heads should resign over Jew-hatred policies.
(December 22, 2023 / JNS)
I did not know 56% of likely US voters were on the boards of those universities, giving them a voice.
The OP didn't say they were.
So will they effect Harvard and MIT? The question is of interest, but to no effect. I suspect if I had been in the survey, I would have agreed, but I'm pretty sure, Harvard and MIT do not give a rat's ass what I think, either.

Last edited:
They can still state their opinion, can’t they? That’s what polls are for.
Sure. Why bother with likely voters? Do we get to vote on presidents at Harvard and MIT, now? I don't think so.

Sure. Why bother with likely voters? Do we get to vote on presidents at Harvard and MIT, now? I don't think so.
We can express opinions when a pollster asks. It’s a good way to take measure of how much “wokeness” people have fallen prey to.

"F*k King George" would have been declared hate speech in 1776.

56% are AGAINST the universities. You meant the renaining 44%?
Any of them. I figure they have their own little fiefdoms and listen to nobody but contributing alumni.

We can express opinions when a pollster asks. It’s a good way to take measure of how much “wokeness” people have fallen prey to.
OK. Having not been awakened, I am kind of hazy on the whole woke thing. I don't think I would like it, even if I understood it, but in this question, I am certain, in reguards to those universities, it would not matter and seriously doubt they pay much attention to those types of polls. Just sayin...:dunno:

OK. Having not been awakened, I am kind of hazy on the whole woke thing. I don't think I would like it, even if I understood it, but in this question, I am certain, in reguards to those universities, it would not matter and seriously doubt they pay much attention to those types of polls. Just sayin...:dunno:
No, but that’s true of most polls.

Any of them. I figure they have their own little fiefdoms and listen to nobody but contributing alumni.
That’s true. That’s how Leonard Jeffries lost his chairmanship of the History Department at CUNY after he taught his students horrific antisemitic conspiracy theories, back in the 80s.

All those smart Jewish boys who went to CUNY in the 40s and 50s were now successful lawyers and engineers - and major contributors. The money dried up, and Jeffries got the boot from the Chair. Sadly, he still was kept on as a full professor.

Forum List

Back