55% Oppose Tax Hike In Debt Ceiling Deal

You know the old saying.
" A house divided............"

I think it has come time to stop the lying
I really think what we have is those who are working and paying taxes vs those who are not working and not paying taxes. UE benefits are helping the ones who need it and deserve it
those who worked all there life and collect SS are concerned
Obama is a fool for lying to those people

Last edited:
55% Oppose Tax Hike In Debt Ceiling Deal - Rasmussen Reports™

Its all in the question, who is asking and what it is there looking for as an answer

If people wanted there taxes raised can someone explain to me why the GOP made such a huge move in the house and senate 9 months ago?
NOT to raise there taxes

What do most people want cut if you think that most people only want spending cuts to balance the budget?

Specifically, and back it up with evidence.

Its all in the question, who is asking and what it is there looking for as an answer

If people wanted there taxes raised can someone explain to me why the GOP made such a huge move in the house and senate 9 months ago?
NOT to raise there taxes

What do most people want cut if you think that most people only want spending cuts to balance the budget?

I think the last election proved that
I would say it spoke volumes
Thats the most accurate poll I can present

NOT to raise there taxes

I asked you what most people want cut, specifically, to get to a balanced budget.

I asked you what most people want cut, specifically, to get to a balanced budget.

To start with I think most want the entire tax system over hauled.many think the system we have is broke
What would I cut?
1) remove SS from the general fund and fund it as it is, a separate entity
2) same with Medicare, Medicaid etc...'

We where withing 162 billion in 07 of breaking even. This was with the Iraq war wide open.
I would add enough to the fuel tax we have now (18 cents present) to finish paying for the war in Afghanistan. Once its won as we did in Iraq it would come off. Remember that the failed stimulus cost us more than both wars did. This tax would be small
I would take whats left of it (the failed stimulus) and tarp, return it to the treasury
After that was complete I would return the rest to 2007 levels
freeze it until revenues came back

i also would look hard at the monies spent overseas, United Nations
I would not cut them totally off
but there would be cuts there on top of 2007 levels

Forum List

Back