54% of Wisconsin Voters against Recall

funny but the john doe investigation currently under way appears to disagree with your OPINIONS. LOL

Actually, it does not. Dr. House asked if there was anything showing Walker is complicit in any illegal activities. So far, the John Doe investigation has not turned up anything that directly or even indirectly implicate Walker himself.

So, while Walker underlings may have some issues here in this investigation, Walker so far has none.
Poor judgement is no grounds for recall, I AGREE. But Walker sure showed a good measure of THAT.
The endless Davy Jones chatter from my relative has driven me to thinking Conservative's prior picture has changed to Davy Jones. Odd......; )

Before I condemn his judgement, I'll wait for the facts to come out... the cases to be tried... verdicts reached, etc. I'm kinda funny that way.

High stakes for either side, the edge is for the Democrats - The Republicans will be pummeled all the way to Nov. if they lose - and the 4 state senators and the Lt. Governor.

The Rs voted Grey out in California (recall) - who are they to complain - The same results are more than likely for Walker, especially when he is indicted for campaign violations and fraud.

The "when" in the statement is speculative for an ongoing investigation Walker has retained counsel for - The same speculation Walker used as reason for retaining the lawyers.

Let me guess...

Innocent men never need lawyers,. right? :rolleyes:
C'mon, this isn't Lennon or Harrison. (Of course I'd mourn if Dylan or Baez goes before I do.)

If Walker keeps his job Ed Schultz will go bat shit on his MSNBC show.

Is it possible for him to go any more than he already does ?

I keep waiting for him to have a stroke on air. Waiting and hoping......

I will be so glad when this election is over and Walker has won.

Then Chris and some others can turn the four legged bar stool they've been sitting on right side up.

Whether Wanker ends up losing the governorship or not, he will have gotten the message that he needs to work with people. The people forced a recall once, they can do it again.

Whether Wanker ends up losing the governorship or not, he will have gotten the message that he needs to work with people. The people forced a recall once, they can do it again.
And Walker's aides made use of TAXPAYER money for their misdeeds. Since Walker refused to do anything about it, the COST is his by choice.

And Walker's aides made use of TAXPAYER money for their misdeeds. Since Walker refused to do anything about it, the COST is his by choice.
I have posted the many groups against his ...uh...PERFORMANCE in office. Unions may be a part, but others in the State are tired of his CHOSEN employees placing personal wants before public WORK. So he know nothing about the activities of those close to him; in the case he is INCAPACITATED.

I have posted the many groups against his ...uh...PERFORMANCE in office. Unions may be a part, but others in the State are tired of his CHOSEN employees placing personal wants before public WORK. So he know nothing about the activities of those close to him; in the case he is INCAPACITATED.

This recall is NOT about his aides, no matter how badly you want it to be... I understand why you are taking this tact... It's pretty stupid, but I recognize that as well...

The policies instituted by Walker are showing good results for Wisconsin and running against that is even dumber...

This recall is NOT about his aides, no matter how badly you want it to be... I understand why you are taking this tact... It's pretty stupid, but I recognize that as well...

The policies instituted by Walker are showing good results for Wisconsin and running against that is even dumber...
I have read several articles concerning the numerous felony and misdemeanor charges pending. Thus, I see farther than UNIONS. You choose not to. No doubt many union members favor recall but union members make up only 14% of the population of the state. Thus the 46% in favor of recall cannot possibly be all union members.

I have read several articles concerning the numerous felony and misdemeanor charges pending. Thus, I see farther than UNIONS. You choose not to. No doubt many union members favor recall but union members make up only 14% of the population of the state. Thus the 46% in favor of recall cannot possibly be all union members.
46-14=32. You may have thought history was "stupid" also, but simple addition & basic subtraction are part of most of our lives.

Well, you really have no proof he even knew about anything that may or may not have happened at this point. All you really have is your opinion. Luckily, we have a system for determining guilt or innocence in possible criminal matters, and that process is being followed.

I don't suppose we could, you know, let the process come to it's conclusion BEFORE we pass sentence/judgement, could we???

Well, you really have no proof he even knew about anything that may or may not have happened at this point. All you really have is your opinion. Luckily, we have a system for determining guilt or innocence in possible criminal matters, and that process is being followed.

I don't suppose we could, you know, let the process come to it's conclusion BEFORE we pass sentence/judgement, could we???
I addressed the cost and Walker's choice of aides. Thus, the cost is because of the actions that allowed a recall election. It is not easy to get one off the ground, many citizens of the state must take part. If 56% vote against it, it will end the process. Florida is a "right to work" state with many unions, no recall petitions of the several ANTI UNION Governors we have had. His anti union stances, and poor judgement in choosing aides, led him to the dilemma he faces. Gray Davis was recalled for LOUSY judgement also.

The recall was not initiated due to the actions of Walker's aides when he was a county executive...

You can pretend it was, but well laugh at you...

I addressed the cost and Walker's choice of aides. Thus, the cost is because of the actions that allowed a recall election. It is not easy to get one off the ground, many citizens of the state must take part. If 56% vote against it, it will end the process. Florida is a "right to work" state with many unions, no recall petitions of the several ANTI UNION Governors we have had. His anti union stances, and poor judgement in choosing aides, led him to the dilemma he faces. Gray Davis was recalled for LOUSY judgement also.

Again, because you seem to be stuck on something unrelated, the recall was NOT initiated due to the actions of some of his aides... Hence, the cost of the recall falls squarely on the shoulders of those initiating it... Without initiation there would be no recall...

You can erroneously blame Walker for the recall, but that would be just plain dumb...

The recall was not initiated due to the actions of Walker's aides when he was a county executive...

Certainly it played a role for the one million whose signatures were acquired ...

Certainly it played a role for the one million whose signatures were acquired ...

Fools believe there were 1 million valid signatures....

I addressed the cost and Walker's choice of aides.
Did I mention anything about costs? No. What I said was I'd like to see the outcome of any criminal proceedings PRIOR to making a judgement... unlike you.

Thus, the cost is because of the actions that allowed a recall election.
Is that even a complete sentence?

It is not easy to get one off the ground, many citizens of the state must take part. If 56% vote against it, it will end the process.
You seriously believe that if they take a vote, and 56% of those voting think they should end the recall, it ends? Really???

Florida is a "right to work" state with many unions, no recall petitions of the several ANTI UNION Governors we have had.
How many of those governors tried to limit the unions collective bargaining rights? None.

His anti union stances, and poor judgement in choosing aides, led him to the dilemma he faces. Gray Davis was recalled for LOUSY judgement also.
The aid situation had nothing to do with the start of the recall. Could it have played a part towards the end of the signature drive/ Sure. Was it a major factor? Not according to every union bigshot interviewed, every news article posted, etc.
my comments in BLUE above.

Forum List

Back