54% of Wisconsin Voters against Recall

In New Hampshire, 68% of voters are against repealing the gay marriage law. So who's doing the bullying there?

Not the same.
In NH politicians are doing what they deem is best for the state yet against the will of the voter...
That is what elections are for. They will boot those that vote to repeal the law.

In the case of this thread, NON elected officials are using the power of rhetoric AND numbers to force the state to do something that the majority of the voters do not want done.

And in the end it will cost the state millions and the union memebers millions....for absolutely no reason at all.

It's all part of the recall process in WI as set out by their own state laws. If they didn't want recalls to be done then they shouldn't have written them into their laws.

Furthermore, are you concerned with the fact that walker transferred his responsibilites as challenger of the petition and the cost of those responsibilities to the state? what about those costs? Are you concerned about those costs too?

Regardless of how you feel about Walker, the mob rule mentality of these Leftist pukes should make us all fear for the future of our Nation.

Since when is working within the democratic system in a lawful way, "mob rule"?

I used to think you conservatives were real tough guys, but you're really very sensitive, aren't you?

ypou are obviously quite naive as to how a recall works.

One can campaign for a recall and collect signatures.

Howevcer, one can NOT campaign for "NO RECALL" and collect MORE signatures.

With this in mind, a group can go out there spending all kinds of money to force a recall...even though the majority of the people dont want one.

You are forgetting the FACT that a recall petition requires that enough citizens of WI sign the petition in order to have a recall election. A poll of 500 people in no way counters the number of signatures of acutal cititzens it requires to bring about a recall. It doesn't matter how much money comes into it unless they have enough actual signatures.

Does walker bringing in outside money bother you as much as the outside money that is for the recall seems to?

I used to think you conservatives were real tough guys, but you're really very sensitive, aren't you?

With this in mind, a group can go out there spending all kinds of money to force a recall...even though the majority of the people dont want one.

You are forgetting the FACT that a recall petition requires that enough citizens of WI sign the petition in order to have a recall election. A poll of 500 people in no way counters the number of signatures of acutal cititzens it requires to bring about a recall. It doesn't matter how much money comes into it unless they have enough actual signatures.

Does walker bringing in outside money bother you as much as the outside money that is for the recall seems to?

if the amount of signatures required is more than 50% of the voting population...I have no issue.

Otherwise it is a waste of tax payer money.

Stay tuned ... random search, you can answer your own question though you may have to change it to the plural.

A Walker aide is not Walker...

Anything Walker personally did that you feel is indictable?

If we incicted people for crimes committed by the people they knew or employed the jails would be standing room only and Barry wouldn't be President....

Guilt by association, you know that. Unless, of course, it's a lib that you're talking about... then his workers actions are not his responsibility.

Guilt by association works for you rightwingers where rev wright and ayers are concerned so why doesn't the same apply for walker?? Funny how you try to claim hypocrisy on the left only to expose it on the right. LOL
Furthermore, the investigation is still under way and if it is possible that walker could be indicted for his involvement which is what the other poster seemed to suggest then how is that guilt by association?

If we incicted people for crimes committed by the people they knew or employed the jails would be standing room only and Barry wouldn't be President....

Guilt by association, you know that. Unless, of course, it's a lib that you're talking about... then his workers actions are not his responsibility.

Guilt by association works for you rightwingers where rev wright and ayers are concerned so why doesn't the same apply for walker?? Funny how you try to claim hypocrisy on the left only to expose it on the right. LOL
Furthermore, the investigation is still under way and if it is possible that walker could be indicted for his involvement which is what the other poster seemed to suggest then how is that guilt by association?
Nobody was claiming your 0ssiah should be indicted for his association with Wright... Epic fail on your part, dipshit...

AND, that's NOT what the other poster said, dumbass...

The other poster said that Walker would be indicted for campaign violations and fraud. It wasn't intimated, it was stated...

You fail again, smithie... Something you're actually good at...

if the amount of signatures required is more than 50% of the voting population...I have no issue.

Then you should fault WI law not those who followed it. It still doesn't change the fact that they cannot "force a recall" without the required number of legal signatures and that money cannot "force a recall".

Again, does walker bringing in outside money bother you as much as the outside money that is for the recall seems to?

My issue with Ayers was not his relationship. It was the fact that he lied twice regarding it.

My issue with his relationship with Wright had to do with the fact that he referred to Wright as his "Mentor" of 20 years.....you know....someone that helps mold the ideology of a person.

But please...compare that to some rogue aide.

Then you should fault WI law not those who followed it. It still doesn't change the fact that they cannot "force a recall" without the required number of legal signatures and that money cannot "force a recall".

Again, does walker bringing in outside money bother you as much as the outside money that is for the recall seems to?

My issue IS with the law. I dont think it was written with the belief that it would be abused by a union who doesnt like some laws.

As for the "outside money"....please enlighten me. I am not a resident of WI....I do not know what you are referring to.

Nobody was claiming your 0ssiah should be indicted for his association with Wright... Epic fail on your part, dipshit...

The other poster said that Walker would be indicted for campaign violations and fraud. It wasn't intimated, it was stated...

Hey moron guilt by association is guilt by association and no one is claiming that walker should be indicted merely because he was associated with those people who worked for him as milwaukee county executer who were campaiging for him on the county's dime either. The guilt by association argument came from you and your less than honest interpretation of what the other poster said.

If he was involved he should be indicted. I alredy said that in my previous post but it bears repeating because you obviously missed it or omitted it out of sheer partisan blindness and stupidity.

you asked,

Please cite the law that Walker personally violated that would necessitate his indictment...

and he cited an ongoing investigation that could lead to an indictment of walker if he was found to have been involved with his staff campaigning for his run for governor on milwaukee countys dime. It wasn't about guilt by association "dumbass"

It appears that the failure is on your part not mine.

LOL

My issue with Ayers was not his relationship. It was the fact that he lied twice regarding it.

My issue with his relationship with Wright had to do with the fact that he referred to Wright as his "Mentor" of 20 years.....you know....someone that helps mold the ideology of a person.

But please...compare that to some rogue aide.

Sure it was. LOL how did he lie? please explain and cite something real.

a rogue aide?? Really?? Can you prove that the aide and others acted without walker's knowledge? Why is it that you can make such a bold ASSUMPTION when you know that you cannot prove she acted alone?

I am not saying that walker is guilty because his staff was campaigning for him on the county's dime and never did. Let the investigation lead where it will.
I never claimed he was guilty by association but I did point out how the right loves guilt by association when it's someone they are against but then they try to argue that guilt by association, which does NOT apply in this argument, is wrong when it's aimed at someone they support and defend.

The funny thing is that a rightwinger tried to claim that holding the right to their own standards for guilt by association was hypocritical. LOL

Walker doesn't seem too worried about this either. He is not even going to challenge the signatures, even though 10-20% are bogus.....

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker won't challenge any of the 1 million petition signatures seeking his recall from office because his campaign staff didn't have enough time to scrutinize them all, a top aide said Monday.

The Republican governor had until 5 p.m. Monday to challenge signatures submitted last month. Despite being granted a 20-day extension to pore over the recall petitions, Walker's campaign managed to look through only about 400,000 of them, campaign spokeswoman Ciara Matthews said. She said the campaign determined that 10 percent to 20 percent of those 400,000 were erroneous, including entries that listed fake addresses and names, including Donald Duck's.

"We have essentially been given an impossible deadline," Matthews said.

The Government Accountability Board, which oversees Wisconsin elections, still has three weeks to determine whether at least 540,208 of the signatures are valid. That is the minimum number needed to trigger a recall election. And the Walker's campaign asked the Government Accountability Board on Monday to consider the findings of two tea party affiliated groups that have been examining the signatures independently.
Walker won't file recall petition challenges

If there are 10-20% of bogus signers, I think the real onus should be placed out there at the precinct level, to ensure that criminals aren't stuffing the ballot boxes against this governor.

They know they have to get 7% more votes now to win, knowing the percentages against Governor Walker. I've been following some of the lawsuits against precincts in various states that are rife with voter fraud. There were prolific offenses in the last two national elections. This election in Wisconsin almost is a national election, because if some of the posters here are any indicative of posters on other boards and forums across the internet, this is a national opportunity for board haymakers between liberals and conservatives.

Hey moron guilt by association is guilt by association and no one is claiming that walker should be indicted merely because he was associated with those people who worked for him as milwaukee county executer who were campaiging for him on the county's dime either. The guilt by association argument came from you and your less than honest interpretation of what the other poster said.

Dumbbest of fucks...

The poster claimed Walker would be indicted... You can spin it as much as you want, but thats what he/she said... If a fuckstain like you wants to play word games, have at it, but don't be shocked when you are called on your stupidity...

If he was involved he should be indicted. I alredy said that in my previous post but it bears repeating because you obviously missed it or omitted it out of sheer partisan blindness and stupidity.

you asked,

Please cite the law that Walker personally violated that would necessitate his indictment...

and he cited an ongoing investigation that could lead to an indictment of walker if he was found to have been involved with his staff campaigning for his run for governor on milwaukee countys dime. It wasn't about guilt by association "dumbass"
I never accused anyone of claiming "guilt by association"... More fail from Dr. Smith... Oh, the pain, the pain...

"could"... "if"....

And you wonder why people here laugh at your idiocy...?? You are spinning like a fucking top... I'm sure the poster appreciates you taking one for the team, but the words were exact...

The Rs voted Grey out in California (recall) - who are they to complain - The same results are more than likely for Walker, especially when he is indicted for campaign violations and fraud.

Epic fail, smithie... Keep it coming, boy...

It appears that the failure is on your part not mine.

LOL
Typical smithie - always seeing what isn't there...:lol:

My issue IS with the law. I dont think it was written with the belief that it would be abused by a union who doesnt like some laws.

As for the "outside money"....please enlighten me. I am not a resident of WI....I do not know what you are referring to.

How is following the law as it is written abusing it?? They went out and they got the required number of signatures so how is that abuse?? Please explain.

On the other hand, walker going to court to sue to have an activist judge have walker's responsibilities as challenger of the petition and the cost of said responsibilities transferred to the state is what I would call abusing the law.

Back in Jan walker was in NY trying to raise money.

Wisconsin's Scott Walker To Fundraise In NYC | New York Daily News

Here's what will happen:

Walker will win the recall vote easily.

Then the unions will try to invalidate the election and claim that Walker should go based solely on the 1 million signatures they supposedly raised to get the recall.

Don't doubt me. It will happen.

In New Hampshire, 68% of voters are against repealing the gay marriage law. So who's doing the bullying there?

Not the same.
In NH politicians are doing what they deem is best for the state yet against the will of the voter...
That is what elections are for. They will boot those that vote to repeal the law.

In the case of this thread, NON elected officials are using the power of rhetoric AND numbers to force the state to do something that the majority of the voters do not want done.

And in the end it will cost the state millions and the union memebers millions....for absolutely no reason at all.

:eek: :confused: :cuckoo:

Maybe you didn't realize this, but recall elections happen because a statutorily designated number of voters petition their government. I'm amazed that you think it's somehow wrong that the state is being "forced" to abide by its own laws, or to honor a petition of its citizens. If the majority of voters don't want Walker to be removed from office, all they have to do is vote for him at the recall election. Simple as that.

Regardless of how you feel about Walker, the mob rule mentality of these Leftist pukes should make us all fear for the future of our Nation.

The Nazi Party was voted in democratically too...
Just saying.

It's not your place to have an issue with it, or not. It's for Wisconsonites to object to the law (and push to have it changed) or be satisfied with the law. Also, nobody "forces" a recall by spending money. Nobody is forced to sign the petition.

Forum List

Back