54% of Wisconsin Voters against Recall

I think Reids engine room is running in reverse.

The dude has loads of bills gathering dust on his desk because he doesnt' want to bring them to the floor for discussion or a vote. He's playing his party politics. Haven't had a budget for over a thousand days. No Harry is running in reverse big time.

*sigh* Look at the Mona Lisa, not the brush stroke.

I think the democrats are wasting their time, money, and energy in Wisconsin over a battle they're going to lose. Hey, go for it fellas.

Regardless of how you feel about Walker, the mob rule mentality of these Leftist pukes should make us all fear for the future of our Nation.

Since when is working within the democratic system in a lawful way, "mob rule"?

I used to think you conservatives were real tough guys, but you're really very sensitive, aren't you?

Since Leftists came up with laws forcing working people to finance the politics of those mob rulers as a condition of employment.

Hope that helps!

So, you're of the opinion that people should just waltz into an employment situation where they will be earning benefits they didn't help fight for and won't pay for.

What a bunch of sponging gravy trainers you conservatives are.

Looks like the Labor Union thugs and bullies will get another dose of reality after Walker survives this recall....:lol: :lol:

So much for that recall effort. According to a new Rasmussen poll of likely Wisconsin voters, Gov. Scott Walker should survive an effort to throw out his 2010 election, a campaign driven by pro-union activists angered that he limited collective bargaining rights for public employees in a budget-cutting move.
It’s a huge and positive switch for Scott’s fortunes. Opponents made headlines when they easily collected 1 million signatures on a recall petition. Walker this week said he would not challenge the signatures-including names like “Donald Duck”-because there isn’t enough time before the May recall election.

Poll: Wisconsin's Walker to survive union recall drive | Washington Examiner

54% in Wisconsin Oppose Recall of GOP Governor Walker - Rasmussen Reports™

The problem is, the Unions will bring in hoards of out of state voters to swing the election.

Since when is working within the democratic system in a lawful way, "mob rule"?

I used to think you conservatives were real tough guys, but you're really very sensitive, aren't you?

Since Leftists came up with laws forcing working people to finance the politics of those mob rulers as a condition of employment.

Hope that helps!

So, you're of the opinion that people should just waltz into an employment situation where they will be earning benefits they didn't help fight for and won't pay for.

Why are you offering an ignorant strawman? Do you always do that when you must surrender the point?

:razz:

A Walker aide is not Walker...

Anything Walker personally did that you feel is indictable?

If we incicted people for crimes committed by the people they knew or employed the jails would be standing room only and Barry wouldn't be President....

So far, the John Doe investigation has led to charges being filed against four Walker aides or appointees while he was Milwaukee County executive.

From post 41 you might have read -

Actually it is 4 and still counting ....

Is there a reason you won't answer my question?

You posted this:
The Rs voted Grey out in California (recall) - who are they to complain - The same results are more than likely for Walker, especially when he is indicted for campaign violations and fraud.

What law has Walker PERSONALLY committed that you feel HE is to be indicted for?

Walker said in a statement released by his campaign Friday that he will not use any public money to pay for the attorneys that he has hired ahead of a meeting with prosecutors in Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm's office.

Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm - I'm sure he has committed many laws, Chisholm will be answering the ones being investigated Walkers lawyers will be discussing with the prosecutor.

Only if the polls showing the majority of the people are in favor of LOWERING taxes on 'the rich' matter too.

I haven't seen any of those polls can you provide them please?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/210417-75-percent-of-americans-think-wealthy-should-pay-30-percent-or-less-in-taxes.html#post4879609

I just love the way they phrased the question as if everyone that they polled knoiws the exact rate that the top brackets pay. Why didn't it just simply ask the 77% white group that they polled if they thought the top brackets should pay more, less or the same?? That would have been a more fair way to assess whether people believe they should pay more or not. Don't you agree?

Does your poll tell those being questioned the current rate for those making over $250,000?? Only then could you honestly claim as you did that a "majority of the people are in favor of LOWERING taxes on 'the rich'" YUour poll does not show that yo be the case merely because it askes them what they think it should be when there is no way of knowing if they actually knew what it is currently

Besides that,

Pulse Opinion Research licenses methodology developed by veteran pollster Scott Rasmussen, providing a survey platform for a host of clients, from individuals to special-interest groups. In fact, we provide the field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys.

LOL Why not just admit it's a rasmussen poll and that they phrase questions how they choose to phrase them?

Polling methodology?
Your survey questions are digitally recorded and fed into an automated computer phone-calling system that determines criteria like the order of your questions, how to ask them and more.

What a joke. Thanks for nothing. LOL

Looks like the Labor Union thugs and bullies will get another dose of reality after Walker survives this recall....:lol: :lol:

So much for that recall effort. According to a new Rasmussen poll of likely Wisconsin voters, Gov. Scott Walker should survive an effort to throw out his 2010 election, a campaign driven by pro-union activists angered that he limited collective bargaining rights for public employees in a budget-cutting move.
It’s a huge and positive switch for Scott’s fortunes. Opponents made headlines when they easily collected 1 million signatures on a recall petition. Walker this week said he would not challenge the signatures-including names like “Donald Duck”-because there isn’t enough time before the May recall election.

Poll: Wisconsin's Walker to survive union recall drive | Washington Examiner

54% in Wisconsin Oppose Recall of GOP Governor Walker - Rasmussen Reports™

The problem is, the Unions will bring in hoards of out of state voters to swing the election.

LOL. Any excuse for the drubbing you are about to take:lol:

So far, the John Doe investigation has led to charges being filed against four Walker aides or appointees while he was Milwaukee County executive.

From post 41 you might have read -

Actually it is 4 and still counting ....

Is there a reason you won't answer my question?

You posted this:

What law has Walker PERSONALLY committed that you feel HE is to be indicted for?

Walker said in a statement released by his campaign Friday that he will not use any public money to pay for the attorneys that he has hired ahead of a meeting with prosecutors in Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm's office.

Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm - I'm sure he has committed many laws, Chisholm will be answering the ones being investigated Walkers lawyers will be discussing with the prosecutor.

So there is no evidence that Walker himself committed any indictable crime, yet you feel certain he will be anyway...

My, aren't you the smart one...

civil servants should be able to collectively "bargain" with their paid for and bought political paymasters..........

its a basic "civil right"..............imbeciles

How bout the polls that show a majority of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction?

Last I looked Barry was at the helm. LOL

Hey, you right wingers were the ones that used polls as a measure of "the will of the people" back when polls showed that a majority was against the healthcare bill and choose to ignore said "will of the people" when it suits you. So don't place your hypocrisy onto me as you cherry pick when to prop up "the will of the people" and when to discard it.

As for who is at the helm, when the engine room (congress) refuses to start the engines it's kind of hard to blame the captain for lack of movement.

P.S. it's quite telling and funny that you can;t even bring yourself to answer a simple question. LOL

Polls go up. Polls go down.

Personally I don't hold much faith in em at all but since you brought up a poll. I brought up a poll. Funny how that works.

You might want to ask Reid about that engine room dude.

I actually don't put much faith in them either considering how they can phrase questions in a way to lead those answering them to give a response that the pollster would like to get. Either way it doesn't change the fact that the right wingers spoke of polls as the will of the people when it suited them to do so.

However, polls are the core of this thread and right wingers are touting a poll. I merely pointed out how they tend to ignore the ones that run counter to their positions. If you have a problem with that then take it up with them.

Reid only controls one part of the "engine room" so why do you refuse to hold the right accountable for their lack of movement?? Oh and passing partisan bills in the house that you know have no chance of passing the senate is not movement so you can leave that trash at the curb.

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with Democrats. It's about Wisconsonites. When are people going to realize that?

No. You need to wake up and smell the coffee there dude. The Dems and the Unions lost power in WI. This recall is all about that. Period.

LOL. And after Walker is tossed out on his ear, who has lost power:lol:

As far as I know Walker hasn't lost anything yet and most probably won't. The taxpayers/voters in WI will enjoy saving their money.

And the recall is all about the Unions, the Dems and their loss of power.

Massive sour grapes on their part.

I guess polls can be as confusing to liberals as ballots, mortgage applications and the definition of marriage..................

it can be all so flexible

Hey, you right wingers were the ones that used polls as a measure of "the will of the people" back when polls showed that a majority was against the healthcare bill and choose to ignore said "will of the people" when it suits you. So don't place your hypocrisy onto me as you cherry pick when to prop up "the will of the people" and when to discard it.

As for who is at the helm, when the engine room (congress) refuses to start the engines it's kind of hard to blame the captain for lack of movement.

P.S. it's quite telling and funny that you can;t even bring yourself to answer a simple question. LOL

Polls go up. Polls go down.

Personally I don't hold much faith in em at all but since you brought up a poll. I brought up a poll. Funny how that works.

You might want to ask Reid about that engine room dude.

I actually don't put much faith in them either considering how they can phrase questions in a way to lead those answering them to give a response that the pollster would like to get. Either way it doesn't change the fact that the right wingers spoke of polls as the will of the people when it suited them to do so.

However, polls are the core of this thread and right wingers are touting a poll. I merely pointed out how they tend to ignore the ones that run counter to their positions. If you have a problem with that then take it up with them.

Reid only controls one part of the "engine room" so why do you refuse to hold the right accountable for their lack of movement?? Oh and passing partisan bills in the house that you know have no chance of passing the senate is not movement so you can leave that trash at the curb.

Doesn't negate the fact that the House has sent bills up and Reid isn't moving on any of them.

Oh wait I forgot He already said that any bills from the House are DOA. Never mind.

Talk about trash that needs to go to the curb. Reid.

Say what you want about polls -you're probably right- at least Rasmussen is the only one out there that screens for likely voters, rather than merely registered voters or adults who may or may not vote at all.

If the bills have no chance, why not put them up for a vote or veto?...Oh yeah, that would wreck the bogus "do nothing congress" narrative that the dems and their media toadies are going to try and drum up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back