51 y.o. Asian mother from Nevada assaulted by 16 y.o. on NYC subway...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Not only was the 51 year old Asian mother assaulted,. but the camera-woman as well.

The 16 year old attacker is not named, however her image from the video was released to the public in an attempt to identify her.

Screenshot_20230813-152639-635.png

This resulted in the attacker turning herself in to police custody.

Non-embeddable Video is available at the link...

"The girl is accused of pummeling 51-year-old Sue Young in front of her young daughters and husband, as well as bystander Joanna Lin when she began filming the teen harassing the family who was visiting from Nevada.

She was charged with two counts of assault Tuesday."

Not only was the 51 year old Asian mother assaulted,. but the camera-woman as well.
The 16 year old attacker is not named, however her image from the video was released to the public in an attempt to identify her.

I feel a good ass-kicking coming on. Once you go beyond a certain point, tenderness of years is no longer an excuse.

I'm surprised they even wanted to investigate this. After all, the oriental chick wasn't seriously injured, and the perp was a protected Sacred Cow in NYC.

I'm sorry about what happened to Miss Lin, but I thought everyone knew about the risks one takes if they make the mistake of entering the NY Subway.

Maybe the City should post signs on the subway portals advising prospective riders that they are riding at the own peril.

Mayor Adams should order hundreds of custom made signs for the subway "Abandon All Hope, All Ye who enter here"

Asians need to avoid blacks. It's becoming more and more apparent.
I think blacks are jealous of the Asian community, who have succeeded far beyond the vast majority of blacks in this country.
This causes many blacks to act out their jealousy by becoming violent.
They better get their licks in now. The CCP's belt and road initiatives promise to turn Africa into their slavery supply for the 21st century.

Of course the liberal media blames the victim...

'why didn't you let these feral children drive you off the train'? The reporter basically asks the victim.

That's liberal land for you. You, the innocent victim, have a duty to retreat.

Asians need to avoid blacks. It's becoming more and more apparent.
I think blacks are jealous of the Asian community, who have succeeded far beyond the vast majority of blacks in this country.
This causes many blacks to act out their jealousy by becoming violent.
IMG_4078.jpeg

Gee somehow I knew it was a black before I even clicked on this thread. Came in to test my hunch and was not disappointed.

Why we keep letting savages breed and raise pieces of shit I'll never understand.

The greatest mistake America made was not sending them all back to Africa after they were freed. They have cost untold amounts of damage, and frustration to this country and held us back.

For every 1 Thomas sowell we have 5000 of animals like this one

Forum List

Back