51 dead in september. 55 so far this month. 8 of the 55 just today in one attack.....

Reagan was a REAL president.

Arguably the greatest in history.

Something that your beloved messiah WILL NEVER be able to claim.

He's already proving to be a weak minded typical liberal scumbag.

Yep, the messiah has already joined the ranks of Woodrow Wilson and Jimmy Carter in less than a year!

So tell us dyke, what is there to be laughing about on this thread?

Look at the number of dead, dyke.

Yeah, there sure is reason to be whooping it up alright.

You mean good ol' Cut and Run Ronnie?

No, I was talking about Ronald Reagan, not you!
Tell that to the Marines at the Lebanon Barracks.

The Iran–Contra affair was a political sandal in the United States which came to light in November 1986, during the Reagan administration, in which senior US figures agreed to facilitate the sale of arms to Iran, the subject of an arms embargo, to secure the release of hostages and to fund Nicaraguan contras.

Reagan expressed regret regarding the situation during a nationally televised address from the White House Oval Office on March 4, 1987; Reagan had not spoken to the American people directly for three months amidst the scandal.[48] President Reagan told the American people the reason why he did not update them on the scandal:
"The reason I haven't spoken to you before now is this: You deserve the truth. And as frustrating as the waiting has been, I felt it was improper to come to you with sketchy reports, or possibly even erroneous statements, which would then have to be corrected, creating even more doubt and confusion. There's been enough of that."[48]
He then took full responsibility for the acts committed:
"First, let me say I take full responsibility for my own actions and for those of my administration. As angry as I may be about activities undertaken without my knowledge, I am still accountable for those activities. As disappointed as I may be in some who served me, I'm still the one who must answer to the American people for this behavior."[48]
Finally, the president stated that his previous assertions that the U.S. did not trade arms for hostages were incorrect:
"A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not. As the Tower board reported, what began as a strategic opening to Iran deteriorated, in its implementation, into trading arms for hostages. This runs counter to my own beliefs, to administration policy, and to the original strategy we had in mind."[48]
Domestically, the scandal precipitated a drop in President Reagan's popularity as his approval ratings saw "the largest single drop for any U.S. president in history", from 67% to 46% in November 1986, according to a New York Times/CBS News poll.[49] The "Teflon President", as Reagan was nicknamed by critics,[50] survived the scandal, however, and by January 1989 a Gallup poll was "recording a 64% approval rating," the highest ever recorded for a departing President at that time.[51]
Internationally the damage was more severe. Magnus Ranstorp wrote, "U.S. willingness to engage in concessions with Iran and the Hezbollah not only signalled to its adversaries that hostage-taking was an extremely useful instrument in extracting political and financial concessions for the West but also undermined any credibility of U.S. criticism of other states' deviation from the principles of no-negotiation and no concession to terrorists and their demands."[52]

Bet's on how long it takes these fucking crybabies to start posting pictures of caskets of dead soldiers returning home when they were screaming about those who did the same during the Iraq Invasion? - and I remember some of the labels Wicked Jester used - unpatriotic scum, traitors, liberal cowards, terrorist sympathisers, surrender monkeys, parasites....ect............ my, how the times have changed!

All those labels fit you Jay. Fit you to a tee.

Ya see, Jay. We are using them in support of our troops. We are using them to wake this president up. We are using them because they need back up, RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

You liberal scumbags use them to bash the troops. Use them to advance your political agenda. You scumbags could give less than a damn about those troops, hence, both you and your fellow scumbags silence on the issue that this president is sitting on his hands, while his SOD and top commander are going to the media to make their case.

You're a fucking Canadian idiot Jay. If you give a shit about those troops, then do something to get that government full of CANADIAN PUSSIES to commit more of YOUR TROOPS!

You mean good ol' Cut and Run Ronnie?

And here comes the typical spin and deflection from our resident bull dyke.

Can't stay on subject?

Too fucking stupid?

Gotta pussy hair stuck in your teeth that's breaking your concentration?

Here, this might get ya' back on track, BODYKA!:

iCasualties | OEF | Afghanistan | U.S. Fatalities In and Around Afghanistan

And here comes the typical spin and deflection from our resident bull dyke.

Can't stay on subject?

Too fucking stupid?

Gotta pussy hair stuck in your teeth that's breaking your concentration?

Here, this might get ya' back on track, BODYKA!:

iCasualties | OEF | Afghanistan | U.S. Fatalities In and Around Afghanistan
I fail to see how my sexual orientation applies to a person who is serious about this issue.

I can COMPLETELY see my sexual orientation applying to a loser who can't argue his way out of a wet paper bag and is going personal as his version of sucking his thumb and pouting in a corner.

Bet's on how long it takes these fucking crybabies to start posting pictures of caskets of dead soldiers returning home when they were screaming about those who did the same during the Iraq Invasion? - and I remember some of the labels Wicked Jester used - unpatriotic scum, traitors, liberal cowards, terrorist sympathisers, surrender monkeys, parasites....ect............ my, how the times have changed!

All those labels fit you Jay. Fit you to a tee.

Ya see, Jay. We are using them in support of our troops. We are using them to wake this president up. We are using them because they need back up, RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

You liberal scumbags use them to bash the troops. Use them to advance your political agenda. You scumbags could give less than a damn about those troops, hence, both you and your fellow scumbags silence on the issue that this president is sitting on his hands, while his SOD and top commander are going to the media to make their case.

You're a fucking Canadian idiot Jay. If you give a shit about those troops, then do something to get that government full of CANADIAN PUSSIES to commit more of YOUR TROOPS!

Canada 5 U.S. 0

And let's not EVEN get into how they think of Reagan. :lol::lol::lol:

So...a president who spends us into a deficit is the greatest in history to you.

So...a president who gives blanket amnesty to illegals is the greatest in history to you.

So...a president who raised taxes is the greatest in history to you.

So...a president who cut n' run from Lebanon after the Marine Barracks bombing is the greatest in history to you.

So...a president who was in charge of an ILLEGAL scam to give arms to Central American thugs thru dealings with Iran is the greatest in history to you.

So...a president who joked about WWIII is the greatest in history to you.

So...a president who ignored the AIDS problem for years is the greatest in history to you.

Just wanted to make sure of what YOUR parameters for "greatest in history" are. Very enlightening.

Yep, the messiah has already joined the ranks of Woodrow Wilson and Jimmy Carter in less than a year!

I don't see anyone laughing...do you?

I do look at them...and mourn them...and wish it wasn't so. Even tho I am retired now, these are still my shipmates, my fellow soldiers, marines, and airmen.

I don't see ONE PERSON "whooping it up"....but I do see a person LYING about it....you.

I see you whoopin' it up real good in #144, idiot.

You don't mourn those troops. and you fucking know it.

If you gave a shit about them, you'd be just as concerned that this WEAK MINDED president is FAILING THEM!

Fact is, HE SET HIS STRATEGY MONTHS AGO.

He's failing his generals, he's failing those troops, period!

In Afghanistan, please define "winning" the war.

a. Fully functioning democracy.
b. Secure borders with no Taliban.
c. Capture /death of Osama.
d. Other.

I submit that other than "c", it is not an achievable "win". We have been there eight years. Bush took his eye off the ball and Obama has none. Four more years will not help. Honor the troops by commiting them to defense of the country or "winnable" wars.

Jagoff, those labels were fit for you to spew at your fellow citizens when your chimp Bush was in office and involved in the Iraq Invasion..... so you used them on your fellow Americans who didn't understand why their countrymen were being killed in a war with a nation that had no WMD's or had anything to do with 9-11 ....but now there is Democrat in office and the war efforts are in a nation that actually had something to do with 9-11 you are happy to ask the same questions and post the same things that those citizens you so viciously attacked before and expect to be taken seriously. you are a hypocrite in every true sense of the word..... that and a complete partsian hack who puts party before country at every turn. eat shit fuckface!

So...a president who spends us into a deficit is the greatest in history to you.

So...a president who gives blanket amnesty to illegals is the greatest in history to you.

So...a president who raised taxes is the greatest in history to you.

So...a president who cut n' run from Lebanon after the Marine Barracks bombing is the greatest in history to you.

So...a president who was in charge of an ILLEGAL scam to give arms to Central American thugs thru dealings with Iran is the greatest in history to you.

So...a president who joked about WWIII is the greatest in history to you.

So...a president who ignored the AIDS problem for years is the greatest in history to you.

Just wanted to make sure of what YOUR parameters for "greatest in history" are. Very enlightening.

I don't see anyone laughing...do you?

I do look at them...and mourn them...and wish it wasn't so. Even tho I am retired now, these are still my shipmates, my fellow soldiers, marines, and airmen.

I don't see ONE PERSON "whooping it up"....but I do see a person LYING about it....you.

I see you whoopin' it up real good in #144, idiot.

Um, this thread doesn't EVEN HAVE 144 posts yet. Now...tell us, WHO the idiot is? :eusa_eh:

You don't mourn those troops. and you fucking know it.

I most certainly did. But feel free to tell other people what they feel and think. It is SOOOOO helpful in establishing your credibility (or lack thereof) here.

If you gave a shit about them, you'd be just as concerned that this WEAK MINDED president is FAILING THEM!

How is Obama failing them anymore or any less than the (p)Resident before him. It is Bush/Cheney's policy he is still implimenting. Where was your outrage back then? I missed it. Maybe that's when you were hiding in the corner, picking your nose?

Point out the DIFFERENCES between the current Obama strategy and the Bush/Cheney strategy for Afghanistan in the last year of their (p)Residency. Then, maybe we can work out where the current problems are.

No he is not....you are just a partisan hack. A partisan hack that can't even count.

Last edited:
Jagoff, those labels were fit for you to spew at your fellow citizens when your chimp Bush was in office and involved in the Iraq Invasion..... so you used them on your fellow Americans who didn't understand why their countrymen were being killed in a war with a nation that had no WMD's or had anything to do with 9-11 ....but now there is Democrat in office and the war efforts are in a nation that actually had something to do with 9-11 you are happy to ask the same questions and post the same things that those citizens you so viciously attacked before and expect to be taken seriously. you are a hypocrite in every true sense of the word..... that and a complete partsian hack who puts party before country at every turn. eat shit fuckface!

He's guilty of plagarism too...and a shining example of the RNC reality of "Do as we say, not as we do". Maybe he can put that on his Avatar patch.

It's what they know. How they think. To the Democrats, Obama is an elected leader. To the Republicans, Bush was the heavenly, divine messiah who talked to his "real" father, "God".
And let's not EVEN get into how they think of Reagan. :lol::lol::lol:

So tell us dyke, what is there to be laughing about on this thread?

Reagan? the President that was selling arms to the people that blew up the Beiruit Marines barracks? He and North should have been put up on charges of treason.

[quote said:

Point out the DIFFERENCES between the current Obama strategy and the Bush/Cheney strategy for Afghanistan in the last year of their (p)Residency. Then, maybe we can work out where the current problems are.

No he is not....you are just a partisan hack. A partisan hack that can't even count.[/QUOTE]

The difference is in the rules of engagement. Our troops are under his orders to fall back, even if receiving fire, from a Mosque or if there are civilians present.

This is getting some of our troops killed, It has a lot to do with the increase in Casualties.

[quote said:

No he is not....you are just a partisan hack. A partisan hack that can't even count.

The difference is in the rules of engagement. Our troops are under his orders to fall back, even if receiving fire, from a Mosque or if there are civilians present.

This is getting some of our troops killed, It has a lot to do with the increase in Casualties.[/QUOTE]

Pardon me, but it seems you have pointed out the difference in strategy. That change is getting troops killed by your own admission. Please explain how that is not a failure by Obama to his generals and troops.

Forum List

Back