500 scientists say there is no climate emergency

I don't think it's climate that deprives Greta of a future. She needs some serious help with autism-spectrum issues, like we get our younger son. We don't encourage him to make a spectacle of himself.
Greta is favored by her audience, the left or in America the Democrats. Not sure who favors her in England.

Why do you give vague answers and then retreat behind posts such as the above?
Look at the board. How many times do you see my nick? I gave that specific answer to that specific poster because he HAS asked it repeatedly and HAS been answered repeatedly. I post enough valid information here. I don't need to put up with harassment.

Look at the board. How many times do you see my nick? I gave that specific answer to that specific poster because he HAS asked it repeatedly and HAS been answered repeatedly. I post enough valid information here. I don't need to put up with harassment.
The fk you do, you post IPCC like it means something. go away and enjoy 2024!! Go cry into your pillow about the sky falling.

We need a lot more CO2 in order to repair the former greener planet. Why not help get more into the environment.
Robert, look at this graph please

1704294078499.png

The current CO2 level is the highest it has been in over a million years. The planet does not need more CO2.

Robert, look at this graph please

View attachment 882797

The current CO2 level is the highest it has been in over a million years. The planet does not need more CO2.
Well, the smarter people are planting trees which intake CO2 and produce O2. Trees need the added CO2.

Forum List

Back