50-60 High Schoolers Rob Convenience Store at the Same Time

they didn't really rob though. they were just being morons.

Some did.

I doubt Art 15 is being truthful about doing the same, though I wouldn't doubt that many teens would go along with a 'lark' like this. They can be incredibly pack like and plain dumb, whatever color.

everyone always says that it could be any race that does stuff like this but it usually turns out to be black kids.

Ok.

Why is that do you think?

they didn't really rob though. they were just being morons.

Some did.

I doubt Art 15 is being truthful about doing the same, though I wouldn't doubt that many teens would go along with a 'lark' like this. They can be incredibly pack like and plain dumb, whatever color.

everyone always says that it could be any race that does stuff like this but it usually turns out to be black kids. I find it hard to believe that the media hides stories of whites and asians swarming stores, so why isnt there at least 2 or 3 times as many videos showing non-blacks rioting?

I don't know the neighborhood stats, but my guess is these kids don't have part-time work, aren't involved in extra-curricular activities, there aren't many programs in the area, they aren't supervised, the last goes without saying.

Around my area, kids do not have that kind of free-time, though something stupid like that could happen after a football game if some genius came up with the idea. I agree though, it doesn't seem to happen in more affluent areas, whatever the race.

I just know that this thread would end up here eventually, so I put it here to save the Mods time.

Most Daring on truTV: It's the ultimate adrenaline rush.

I wouldn't of believed this if I seen it. All I can say is what the hell. :eusa_eh: :confused:

This has been going on in Britain for years. Usually takes place on the subway. Gangs of teens rampage through carriages between stops, threatening and in many cases attacking anyone who doesn't hand over wallets, watches, jewellery, etc. It also happens in clothes stores, when the gangs fancy some new designer clothes. It's called steaming.

Tube gang caged for 'steaming' | The Sun |News

not one person tryed to stop them.....i wonder how they would have react to someone simply telling them to stop and get the hell out...as far as this being a race issue...i dont think so....it is a parent issue...i have raised a teenager...i have done my time in hell

not one person tryed to stop them.....i wonder how they would have react to someone simply telling them to stop and get the hell out...as far as this being a race issue...i dont think so....it is a parent issue...i have raised a teenager...i have done my time in hell

It will vary depending on who the people are. I've seen stories where people are mugged or stabbed. Guess it depends to a degree on whether you're dealing with a gang or just a bunch of bored teens.

...as far as this being a race issue...i dont think so....it is a parent issue...

isn't it both? what race are the parents of those black kids? what race seems to lack the skills to bring up children to do well at school, inculcate society's values so that their children obey laws and stay out of jail, or even learn to get a job and get married before having children in the first place?

why does saying that bad parenting is a major factor somehow negate the observation that blacks are overwhelmingly over represented in criminal activities?

That or they turn their attention towards the shooter and get revenge.

hint: lots of ammo

A 12 gauge with the right load can take out several thugs per shot. back it up with a .45 with a couple of spare mags and you'll have no worries.

Unfortunately no one appeared to be in imminent danger. The kids in the video were stealing stuff and making a nuisance of themselves. That doesn't rise to shooting them.
Pepper spray otoh would work pretty well.

A 12 gauge with the right load can take out several thugs per shot. back it up with a .45 with a couple of spare mags and you'll have no worries.

Unfortunately no one appeared to be in imminent danger. The kids in the video were stealing stuff and making a nuisance of themselves. That doesn't rise to shooting them.

lol best of luck with the spray :lol:

excuse me but 50 thugs robbing me qualifies as a shoot first situation in my book.

When people have little to lose they're apt to do things we don't like.

What do those kids have to lose?

Not much.

Good point editec. Because they know they won't lose their freedom. Juvenile justice in this country is a crock. Most likely they will be "sentenced" to finish high school and perhaps write a letter of apology to the store owner. Plagiarized from the internet, of course.

When people have little to lose they're apt to do things we don't like.

What do those kids have to lose?

Not much.

They didn't look malnourished. My guess is just bored teens that thought it 'funny.' But oh those hidden cameras.

excuse me but 50 thugs robbing me qualifies as a shoot first situation in my book.

Did you see any weapons in the video? Did you hear any threats to life? Were the other patrons bothered in any way? Was there any demand for money?
No, to all.
You shoot those kids you'll find yourself in the cell with Darnell.

Forum List

Back