5 year old girl deemed terroristic threat by school officials

Yeah because that's what 5 year olds do. Just the other day some little kid threatened to blow up my car if I didn't buy him some bubble gum!

They grow up fast don't they?

Public school administrators rule over an elclave of fiefdoms, known as "districts". These districts are composed of individual peoples called students. These students serve no other purpose than to fulfill administrators' jobs and security. Teachers are merely pawns in this fiefdom.

The teachers are led to believe that they too are part of the hierharcical scheme. But many of those teachers are cast into the role of permanent unemployment because they are not part of the "in" crowd. They do not know, nor are they related to a higher-up within the enclave.

Education is not about children, it is about the upper-echelons of administration.

Last edited:
This story in INSANE! She was ordered to have a psych evaluation and DID NOT Even have the bubble gun at school all she said was I can shoot you with bubbles and then you can shoot me with bubbles. And then suspended for 10 days. :mad:

This is the horrible bubble gun she was telling her friend about:

article-bubblegun-0120.jpg

Oh, my achin' back. :evil:

Suspending a 5-year old for being mouthy? :confused:

How about suspending some school officials for failure to persuade the child to not shoot bubbles in the air at people with a pink fungun? :rolleyes:

This public education system has scrutinized and harmed this little girls innocence for what?!

Her parents must be livid

Last edited:
My GF's 3 year old girl threatened to stab me with a fork last night at dinner. Guess that crazy bitch needs a strait jacket, ey?

I find it difficult to believe that the girl's parents were not present during any type of questioning of the child.
Elementary school officials learned of the conversation and questioned the girls the next day, Fickler said. He said the girl did not have a parent present during the 30 minutes of questioning.

The 'school officials' who took this most moronic and retarded action should be shot after being thoroughly throttled.
The result, he said, was that the student was labeled a "terrorist threat" and suspended for 10 days, Ficker said. The school also required her to be evaluated by a psychologist, Ficker said.

I find it difficult to believe that the girl's parents were not present during any type of questioning of the child.
Elementary school officials learned of the conversation and questioned the girls the next day, Fickler said. He said the girl did not have a parent present during the 30 minutes of questioning.
The 'school officials' who took this most moronic and retarded action should be shot after being thoroughly throttled.
The result, he said, was that the student was labeled a "terrorist threat" and suspended for 10 days, Ficker said. The school also required her to be evaluated by a psychologist, Ficker said.
Well, her pink fungun speech posed a real threat, and by then, they just needed a scapegoat to prove how powerful a school official is over a 5-year-old's speech. Sentencing her to 10 days out of school, talked down to 2 days after speaking with a lawyer is still a branded child. Girl, 5, in trouble for chatting...

That child's life was turned into a circus by school indifference to her humanity and gave home schooling children to protect them from education bureaucrats a world of credibility.

I think the parents should get their own psychiatrist and sue that school for the post traumatic stress disorder the school has given their daughter. Believe me, if I was taken to the principals office when I was 5 and questioned about "shooting people" and suspended, I would have been traumatized. Of course that's nothing to what would happen to the school when my parents found out about it.

Oh, and there is another thread on this, maybe we could merge them?

Forum List

Back