5 Way the Middle Class Is Getting Screwed!

O-Care is NOT screwing anyone, and the transparent competition and preventive care it sets up will only improve costs and care- when Pubs and insurer cronies stop screwing things up.. The rest are all thanks to the GOP. Protecting their banker cronies, No good ID card, No training and education programs for good jobs going begging, and debt caused by the corrupt Booshie meltdown and obstruction of the recovery until recently- STILL no jobs infrastructure act at this perfect time...
How much health problems you have welfare mooch? Have not been to a Doc for a problem since 1984

How is "free trade" screwing anyone? Free trade provides not only cheaper goods for consumers but also new jobs in transportation, sales, service adn the like.
I was wondering the same thing? The OP was sounding like a ignorant democrat in that one

I'm all for free trade but I want it reciprocating not where we take product from one country and they won't sell our product in the other country.
What difference does it make? When you go car shopping do you look for the best deal? Or do you want to pay much more because the salesman picks up a box of eggs from your store?

How is "free trade" screwing anyone? Free trade provides not only cheaper goods for consumers but also new jobs in transportation, sales, service adn the like.
I was wondering the same thing? The OP was sounding like a ignorant democrat in that one

I'm all for free trade but I want it reciprocating not where we take product from one country and they won't sell our product in the other country.
What are you talking about? High tariffs ?

Demand more from the Government. :lol:
I demand that all governmental officials work for under $50,000 a year. I demand that all government officials go on Obama care. I demand that all government officials live within our means and not according to THEIR fantasy

You know, I recently read something somewhere (can't quite remember) that purported to be the confessions of a member of Congress, talking about some of the common myths of how Congress works and why and how our system has become broken. There was alot of good information about just how bad the corruption and obsession with fundraising and the next election is hurting the American people. He also mentioned the fact that members of Congress are now pretty much required to go home each weekend and that the vast majority have careers outside of Congress, and that Congress really is a part time job, and that this was a good thing because it helped to keep members somewhat grounded and connected to constituents.

And then he really took me for a loop when he said that part of the problem was that members of Congress receive such low salaries that it's almost impossible to recruit "fresh" blood. These fuckers are getting paid well over $100,000 a year, which already puts them into a very high percentile, for an admittedly part time job that does not interfere with most members being able to hold a regular job. And he's bitching about the pay being too low!?! Unbe-fucking-leavable.

. The middle class needs to start demanding more from the government.

1) demand the govt stop attacking the American family since single mothers mostly drop out of the middle class.

2) demand an end to corporate taxes that raised our prices and drove 20 million jobs offshore

3) demand liberal unions be made illegal again to get back some of the 25 million jobs they drove offshore

4) Demand a Republican Balanced Budget Amendment so the world knows we are not Greece and very serious about fiscal responsibility.

I demand that all governmental officials work for under $50,000 a year. I demand that all government officials go on Obama care. I demand that all government officials live within our means and not according to THEIR fantasy

You know, I recently read something somewhere (can't quite remember) that purported to be the confessions of a member of Congress, talking about some of the common myths of how Congress works and why and how our system has become broken. There was alot of good information about just how bad the corruption and obsession with fundraising and the next election is hurting the American people. He also mentioned the fact that members of Congress are now pretty much required to go home each weekend and that the vast majority have careers outside of Congress, and that Congress really is a part time job, and that this was a good thing because it helped to keep members somewhat grounded and connected to constituents.

And then he really took me for a loop when he said that part of the problem was that members of Congress receive such low salaries that it's almost impossible to recruit "fresh" blood. These fuckers are getting paid well over $100,000 a year, which already puts them into a very high percentile, for an admittedly part time job that does not interfere with most members being able to hold a regular job. And he's bitching about the pay being too low!?! Unbe-fucking-leavable.
Consider that many reps hold far more lucrative jobs, so 100k is a big pay cut. Pls the expense of maintaining a home in Washington,and the travel back and forth. While they get some benefits to cover some of that it is still expensive.
But if youthink 100k is a lot of money, you've just outed yourself as a 20 year old.

Consider that many reps hold far more lucrative jobs, so 100k is a big pay cut. Pls the expense of maintaining a home in Washington,and the travel back and forth. While they get some benefits to cover some of that it is still expensive.
But if youthink 100k is a lot of money, you've just outed yourself as a 20 year old.

Actually, it is alot of money. If you think it isn't, you've just outed yourself as an entitled piece of shit.

But moving on, what I said was that they make well over $100k a year. The exact amount is $174k base pay a year, with certain officers making more. That places each member of Congress in the 92 percentile of income earners in the United States. And that's for a part time job!

The list is not complete. Three major ways the middle class is being screwed:

- The expansion of regulatory bureaucracy that makes simple private acts exceedingly complicated.

- The criminalization of almost everything that some dogooders in the government don't like. (We are all criminals now - it's much easier to control the knuckle-dragging Stupid American Voters when some pretext of another can be used to incarcerate/fine them).

- The reliance of local governments on fines to fund local services. Residents are just seen as funding targets, and harassed with fines on the slightest pretext.

Last edited:
O-Care is NOT screwing anyone, and the transparent competition and preventive care it sets up will only improve costs and care- when Pubs and insurer cronies stop screwing things up.. The rest are all thanks to the GOP. Protecting their banker cronies, No good ID card, No training and education programs for good jobs going begging, and debt caused by the corrupt Booshie meltdown and obstruction of the recovery until recently- STILL no jobs infrastructure act at this perfect time...
How much health problems you have welfare mooch? Have not been to a Doc for a problem since 1984
Retired teacher/businessman, hater dupe.... So you're lucky and may be dying and not know it. Get a free checkup under O-Care. No more freeloaders!

- The expansion of regulatory bureaucracy that makes simple private acts exceedingly complicated.

- The criminalization of almost everything that some dogooders in the government don't like. (We are all criminals now - it's much easier to control the knuckle-dragging Stupid American Voters when some pretext of another can be used to incarcerate/fine them).
- The reliance of local governments on fines to fund local services. Residents are just seen as funding targets, and harassed with fines on the slightest pretext.

1+2- WTF are you talking about, lol...

State and local governments have also raised taxes and fees to make up for lower gov't aid under Reaganism/Voodoo- all of which hurts the nonrich much more than the rich. While you brainwashed hater dupes go on about how your beloved rich pay all the taxes. BULLSHYTTE!!

Retired teacher/businessman, hater dupe.... So you're lucky and may be dying and not know it. Get a free checkup under O-Care. No more freeloaders!
So glad I was never in your class room in the 80s because you suck

Actually, it is alot of money. If you think it isn't, you've just outed yourself as an entitled piece of shit.

But moving on, what I said was that they make well over $100k a year. The exact amount is $174k base pay a year, with certain officers making more. That places each member of Congress in the 92 percentile of income earners in the United States. And that's for a part time job!
No, I've outed mylsef as someone who lives in the real world. Try it sometime, instead of hiding in mom's basement.
It isnt a part time job. Yes, Congress is in session only some times. But constituents want you to help them 24/7.

Thats exactly right. You nailed the worst abuses. Regulations that stifle innovation. Criminalization of acts that mean lifelong banishment from many jobs

1+2- WTF are you talking about, lol...

State and local governments have also raised taxes and fees to make up for lower gov't aid under Reaganism/Voodoo- all of which hurts the nonrich much more than the rich. While you brainwashed hater dupes go on about how your beloved rich pay all the taxes. BULLSHYTTE!!

top1% pay 40% of Federal Tax and 55% of NYS and CA tax. This is a waste since it takes investemt capital from those who know how to earn and invest it and gives it to libturd bureaucrats who waste it. Plus, the bottom 45% pay no taxes, have no skin in the game and so are being trained to use govt to rip off those who do pay taxes with higher and higher taxes.

I can tell you were an awful teacher, brain dead and a crappy ass business man

What did you do get fired from teaching?

You must love that pension you scammed off us tax payers, franco because your nothing compared to me.

We had a Pub/ capitalist health system, an over-priced, corrupt horror.

too stupid!! the illiterate liberal has no idea that Medicare Medicaid VA tri care Schip and illegal interstate competition is not capitalism.

See why we are positive that a liberal will be a pure illiterate? Is any other conclusion possible?

Forum List

Back