5 Months Since an Alphabet Cult Member Went on a Murder Spree at a Christian School, Manifesto Still Not Public

“Reports in the spring indicated LGBTQ+ groups were trying to block the manifesto’s release, for fear it would reflect poorly on the trans community or inspire copycats.

But as Ramaswamy notes, the government usually releases this sort of manifesto within 48 hours.”

She’s dead.
The school kids and teachers are dead.
There’s no reason to not release it.
One of the teachers molested the shooter.

Reader’s Digest version: this thread has nothing to do with yet another school shooting in which innocent kids are murdered and everything to do with finding some way to prove that transgenders aren’t just freaks but murderous dangerous freaks.

How was the Nashville shooter not a transgender and a murderous dangerous freak? Did that not happen?

Reader’s Digest version: this thread has nothing to do with yet another school shooting in which innocent kids are murdered and everything to do with finding some way to prove that transgenders aren’t just freaks but murderous dangerous freaks.
Well, that one was a murderous freak.

Not in her manifesto.
So you are claiming to have seen the manifesto now? I saw something that came out within a day or two that someone claimed was her manifesto...but I doubt that is what it was...it was definitely something written by a crazy trans freak though. Had weird drawings & schizophrenic thoughts written sloppily on it, all in black marker.

So you are claiming to have seen the manifesto now? I saw something that came out within a day or two that someone claimed was her manifesto...but I doubt that is what it was...it was definitely something written by a crazy trans freak though. Had weird drawings & schizophrenic thoughts written sloppily on it, all in black marker.

Nope. I heard she had been molested... Or, I read it.

Ask the ones who refuse to release the manifesto.
It's obvious they care.
There is no nefarious agenda here…

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – In a legal filing obtained by News 2, parents of students who attend The Covenant School urge the court to not release the shooter’s writings to the public. Though they do not object to the release of some documents and a summary of the events.

“This Court can shield Jane Doe and John Doe from a lifetime of abuse and harassment by the shooter from beyond the grave,” the attorneys for the parents say. “The Parents believe that the large tranche of documents they do not object to will provide the public with the information needed to understand this horrific crime.”

In the 18-page document, the parents explain they don’t want any of the shooter’s writings or documents to be released, nor do they want any photos or information of the children themselves released.

“There is no compelling state interest in giving voice to a horrendous criminal,” the parents’ attorneys wrote in the documents.

“Reports in the spring indicated LGBTQ+ groups were trying to block the manifesto’s release, for fear it would reflect poorly on the trans community or inspire copycats.

But as Ramaswamy notes, the government usually releases this sort of manifesto within 48 hours.”

She’s dead.
The school kids and teachers are dead.
There’s no reason to not release it.

The people trying to block it are the parents of the children. This has been part of a court challenge if you read the news.

Nope. I heard she had been molested... Or, I read it.
I can’t find anything credible confirming that, only that there was an active pedophile at the school when she was there, so I think it is enverified speculation.

The people trying to block it are the parents of the children. This has been part of a court challenge if you read the news.
You expect us to believe that one of the first thoughts to come to the parents of the dead children's minds was "No! Don't share the manifesto! Please! The shooter would be harrassing us from the grave!"

Gtfoh...I do not buy that.

How convenient that is...

Forum List

Back