5 days? But I'm mad now

And if had stabbed his mother to death or strangled her or beat her to death and then took the guns? People need to stop trying to apply rational thought to a irrational person.

People like the school shooter are hero's to the liberals... They allow liberals the opportunity to advance their tyrannical ideology. Disgraceful that liberals use tragedies to advance their anti gun agendas when people are emotionally compromised. Fucking despicable.

Once guns are all banned we can then focus on banning matches and lighters since people will be setting each other on fire instead.

Is there anything explicit or implicit in the OP about banning guns?-----that's an Olympic sized leap you righties make but-----but projection, editing, outright lies and leaps of ideological faith is the way today's Republican party rolls.

So are you saying that there aren't a litany of leftists now calling for the complete banning of guns, in addition to those who were already calling for it prior to this incident? You really aren't saying that...are you?

What we need is for a 1%'er to shoot up an abortion clinic full of gay illegals who happens to be a registered Republican, preferably a member of the Tea Party, so we can learn to focus.

That would be the ultimate Christmas present for the left. Or holiday gift if Christmas offends anyone.

Speaking of Christmas, doesn't it seem warm to you at this time of year? Maybe the heat from carbon emissions just drove the poor soul to madness?

Actually, no, it doesn't feel warm to me at this time of year. It's been downright cold for about the last week. But, even if it was warm, wouldn't be any warmer than it was in 1946.

And if had stabbed his mother to death or strangled her or beat her to death and then took the guns? People need to stop trying to apply rational thought to a irrational person.

People like the school shooter are hero's to the liberals... They allow liberals the opportunity to advance their tyrannical ideology. Disgraceful that liberals use tragedies to advance their anti gun agendas when people are emotionally compromised. Fucking despicable.

You really are one ignorant son of a bitch.

I can't keep up, are we suppose to attack the 1%'ers, finish off the GOP in 2014, gladly accept abortion and gay marriage as morally "good" practices, help illegals across the border, or ban guns first?

We can't tackle it all at once can we?

Can't you multi-task?

Narrow, one-track minded conservatives usually can't and are amazed at people who can.

Haha!

Once guns are all banned we can then focus on banning matches and lighters since people will be setting each other on fire instead.

Is there anything explicit or implicit in the OP about banning guns?-----that's an Olympic sized leap you righties make but-----but projection, editing, outright lies and leaps of ideological faith is the way today's Republican party rolls.

So are you saying that there aren't a litany of leftists now calling for the complete banning of guns, in addition to those who were already calling for it prior to this incident? You really aren't saying that...are you?

A litany?

You should avoid using words that you don't really know the meaning of.

Name one legislator.......you know, the people who actually make our laws.......who has advocated for the complete banning of guns.

You cannot. You know why? Because they would then lose their next election. That's how shit works around here.

A litany?

Name one legislator.......you know, the people who actually make our laws.......who has advocated for the complete banning of guns.

You cannot. You know why? Because they would then lose their next election. That's how shit works around here.

First, I know quite well what the word "litany" means.

Second, who said anything about legislators? I said, "litany of leftists"...didn't I...stupid?

Third, since you mention legislators, here you go:

Gun Control Advocates Urging Mild Restrictions as Steps Toward a Total Ban

Rep. William L. Clay (D-St. Louis, Mo.), said the Brady Bill is "the minimum step" that Congress should take to control handguns. "We need much stricter gun control, and eventually we should bar the ownership of handguns except in a few cases," Clay said. -- Robert L. Koenig, NRA-Backed Measure May Derail Brady Bill, St. Louis Post Dispatch, May 8, 1993, at 1A (boldface added).

[Peter] Jennings: And the effect of the assault rifle ban in Stockton? The price went up, gun stores sold out and police say that fewer than 20 were turned in. Still, some people in Stockton argue you cannot measure the effect that way. They believe there's value in making a statement that the implements of violence are unacceptable in our culture.

[Stockton, California] Mayor [Barbara] Fass: I think you have to do it a step at a time and I think that is what the NRA is most concerned about, is that it will happen one very small step at a time, so that by the time people have "woken up" -- quote -- to what's happened, it's gone farther than what they feel the consensus of American citizens would be. But it does have to go one step at a time and the beginning of the banning of semi-assault military weapons, that are military weapons, not "household" weapons, is the first step." -- ABC News Special, Peter Jennings Reporting: Guns, April 11, 1991, available on LEXIS, NEWS database, SCRIPT file (boldface added). [underline added by me.]

Gun Ban Proposals by Politicians

Former Sen. Bill Bradley, Al Gore's sole rival for the Democratic presidential nomination, is considering including a ban on the sale of handguns in an aggressive gun control plan that he will announce later in his campaign, the Associated Press reports.

"I'm considering all the alternatives," the former New Jersey lawmaker said Monday in an interview with reporter Ron Fournier. Mr. Bradley already has endorsed a "handgun card," a photo identity card required of anybody carrying a handgun. -- Greg Pierce, Where's the Outrage?, Washington Times, May 26, 1999, at A6.

Mayor Dianne Feinstein [now U.S. Senator, D-Cal.] moved yesterday to make San Francisco the nation's first major city to ban handguns for personal use. -- UPI, Feinstein Seeks to Ban Handguns In San Francisco, Feb. 26, 1982.

Former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, San Antonio Mayor Henry Cisneros and Baltimore Mayor Kurt Schmoke signed the Communitarian Network's The Case for Domestic Disarmament, which among other things said:

There is little sense in gun registration. What we need to significantly enhance public safety is domestic disarmament . . . . Domestic disarmament entails the removal of arms from private hands . . . . Given the proper political support by the people who oppose the pro-gun lobby, legislation to remove the guns from private hands, acts like the legislation drafted by Senator John Chafee [to ban handguns], can be passed in short order.

I shortly will introduce legislation banning the sale, manufacture or possession of handguns (with exceptions for law enforcement and licensed target clubs). . . . It is time to act. We cannot go on like this. Ban them! -- Sen. John H. Chafee (R.-R.I.), In View of Handguns' Effects, There's Only One Answer: A Ban, Minneapolis Star Tribune, June 15, 1992, at 13A.

"My staff and I right now are working on a comprehensive gun-control bill. We don't have all the details, but for instance, regulating the sale and purchase of bullets. Ultimately, I would like to see the manufacture and possession of handguns banned except for military and police use. But that's the endgame. And in the meantime, there are some specific things that we can do with legislation." -- Evan Osnos, Bobby Rush; Democrat, U.S. House of Representatives, Chicago Tribune, Dec. 5, 1999, at C3 (quoting Rep. Bobby Rush (D-Ill.)).

Mr. Speaker, my bill prohibits the importation, exportation, manufacture, sale, purchase, transfer, receipt, possession, or transportation of handguns and handgun ammunition. It establishes a 6-month grace period for the turning in of handguns. It provides many exceptions for gun clubs, hunting clubs, gun collectors, and other people of that kind. -- Rep. Major Owens (D-Brooklyn, N.Y.), 139 Cong. Rec. H9088 at H9094, Nov. 10, 1993.

Maryland Attorney General J. Joseph Curran is proposing a wide-ranging package of laws that would make the state's gun control regulations among the strictest in the nation and says his ultimate goal is a ban on handguns. -- Daniel LeDuc, Tough Laws For Guns Proposed In Maryland; Attorney General Says Goal Is Ban, Wash. Post, Oct. 20, 1999, at A01.

In a high-stakes political gamble, [Democrat-Farmer-Labor Minnesota] gubernatorial candidate Tony Bouza proposed a strict gun control program Tuesday that includes the confiscation and purchase by the state of most privately owned handguns. -- Robert Whereatt, Bouza Says He'd Confiscate Majority of Handguns, Minneapolis Star-Tribune, Sept. 7, 1994, at 1A. (In Minnesota, the Democratic party is known as the Democrat-Farmer-Labor party.)

The Journalist's Guide to Gun Policy Scholars and Second Amendment Scholars: Calls for Gun Bans

Last edited:

Meanwhile, conservatives walk up and down and say......Move along, move along....Nothing to see here

A litany?

Second, who said anything about legislators? I said, "litany of leftists"...didn't I...stupid?

Rep. William L. Clay (D-St. Louis, Mo.), said the Brady Bill is "the minimum step" that Congress should take to control handguns. "We need much stricter gun control, and eventually we should bar the ownership of handguns except in a few cases," Clay said. -- Robert L. Koenig, NRA-Backed Measure May Derail Brady Bill, St. Louis Post Dispatch, May 8, 1993, at 1A (boldface added).

[Peter] Jennings: And the effect of the assault rifle ban in Stockton? The price went up, gun stores sold out and police say that fewer than 20 were turned in. Still, some people in Stockton argue you cannot measure the effect that way. They believe there's value in making a statement that the implements of violence are unacceptable in our culture.

[Stockton, California] Mayor [Barbara] Fass: I think you have to do it a step at a time and I think that is what the NRA is most concerned about, is that it will happen one very small step at a time, so that by the time people have "woken up" -- quote -- to what's happened, it's gone farther than what they feel the consensus of American citizens would be. But it does have to go one step at a time and the beginning of the banning of semi-assault military weapons, that are military weapons, not "household" weapons, is the first step." -- ABC News Special, Peter Jennings Reporting: Guns, April 11, 1991, available on LEXIS, NEWS database, SCRIPT file (boldface added). [underline added by me.]

Former Sen. Bill Bradley, Al Gore's sole rival for the Democratic presidential nomination, is considering including a ban on the sale of handguns in an aggressive gun control plan that he will announce later in his campaign, the Associated Press reports.

"I'm considering all the alternatives," the former New Jersey lawmaker said Monday in an interview with reporter Ron Fournier. Mr. Bradley already has endorsed a "handgun card," a photo identity card required of anybody carrying a handgun. -- Greg Pierce, Where's the Outrage?, Washington Times, May 26, 1999, at A6.

Mayor Dianne Feinstein [now U.S. Senator, D-Cal.] moved yesterday to make San Francisco the nation's first major city to ban handguns for personal use. -- UPI, Feinstein Seeks to Ban Handguns In San Francisco, Feb. 26, 1982.

Former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, San Antonio Mayor Henry Cisneros and Baltimore Mayor Kurt Schmoke signed the Communitarian Network's The Case for Domestic Disarmament, which among other things said:

There is little sense in gun registration. What we need to significantly enhance public safety is domestic disarmament . . . . Domestic disarmament entails the removal of arms from private hands . . . . Given the proper political support by the people who oppose the pro-gun lobby, legislation to remove the guns from private hands, acts like the legislation drafted by Senator John Chafee [to ban handguns], can be passed in short order.

I shortly will introduce legislation banning the sale, manufacture or possession of handguns (with exceptions for law enforcement and licensed target clubs). . . . It is time to act. We cannot go on like this. Ban them! -- Sen. John H. Chafee (R.-R.I.), In View of Handguns' Effects, There's Only One Answer: A Ban, Minneapolis Star Tribune, June 15, 1992, at 13A.

"My staff and I right now are working on a comprehensive gun-control bill. We don't have all the details, but for instance, regulating the sale and purchase of bullets. Ultimately, I would like to see the manufacture and possession of handguns banned except for military and police use. But that's the endgame. And in the meantime, there are some specific things that we can do with legislation." -- Evan Osnos, Bobby Rush; Democrat, U.S. House of Representatives, Chicago Tribune, Dec. 5, 1999, at C3 (quoting Rep. Bobby Rush (D-Ill.)).

Mr. Speaker, my bill prohibits the importation, exportation, manufacture, sale, purchase, transfer, receipt, possession, or transportation of handguns and handgun ammunition. It establishes a 6-month grace period for the turning in of handguns. It provides many exceptions for gun clubs, hunting clubs, gun collectors, and other people of that kind. -- Rep. Major Owens (D-Brooklyn, N.Y.), 139 Cong. Rec. H9088 at H9094, Nov. 10, 1993.

Maryland Attorney General J. Joseph Curran is proposing a wide-ranging package of laws that would make the state's gun control regulations among the strictest in the nation and says his ultimate goal is a ban on handguns. -- Daniel LeDuc, Tough Laws For Guns Proposed In Maryland; Attorney General Says Goal Is Ban, Wash. Post, Oct. 20, 1999, at A01.

In a high-stakes political gamble, [Democrat-Farmer-Labor Minnesota] gubernatorial candidate Tony Bouza proposed a strict gun control program Tuesday that includes the confiscation and purchase by the state of most privately owned handguns. -- Robert Whereatt, Bouza Says He'd Confiscate Majority of Handguns, Minneapolis Star-Tribune, Sept. 7, 1994, at 1A. (In Minnesota, the Democratic party is known as the Democrat-Farmer-Labor party.)

The Journalist's Guide to Gun Policy Scholars and Second Amendment Scholars: Calls for Gun Bans

You obviously fail to understand the word "litany"

You were asked to provide legislators advocating a complete ban on firearms. You failed

A litany?

No. You do not know the meaning of the word litany. You used it incorrectly and are too stupid to admit it.

Second.....you wouldn't know a leftist if one slapped you in the face with his cock.

Third, none of those citations refers to legislative initiatives for a complete ban of guns. Complete means complete. Idiot.

Last edited:
And if he had stabbed his mother to death, or strangled her, or beat her to death and then took the guns? People need to stop trying to apply rational thought to an irrational person.

True dat.

Crazy Monkeys are gonna kill.
Rational Monkeys not understanding what happened is a good thing.

:eusa_think: Gotta figure out a way find the crazy Monkeys before they hurt the other Monkeys in the Monkey House if possible.
:eusa_think: Monkeys also need to learn how to accept the consequences of living in a society of relatively free Monkeys when the crazy ones aren't spotted in time, 'cause crazy Monkeys are gonna kill.​

Gotta stop asking "Why?". "Why?" is irrelevant. Be happy you don't understand "Why?.

Why crazy Monkeys kill is for crazy Monkeys to understand - the sane Monkeys should give up on THAT question, or they'll go crazy.

That would be the ultimate Christmas present for the left. Or holiday gift if Christmas offends anyone.

Speaking of Christmas, doesn't it seem warm to you at this time of year? Maybe the heat from carbon emissions just drove the poor soul to madness?

Actually, no, it doesn't feel warm to me at this time of year. It's been downright cold for about the last week. But, even if it was warm, wouldn't be any warmer than it was in 1946.

Oh dear, another climate change denier. Let me phone Al.

A litany?

No. You do not know the meaning of the word litany. You used it incorrectly and are too stupid to admit it.

Sure I know the meaning of the word "litany" and I did not use it incorrectly. And, you're too stupid to prove me wrong.

Second.....you wouldn't know a leftist if one slapped you in the face with his cock.

Leftists don't have cocks. They just have small protruding anomalies they fondly refer to as their penis.

Third, none of those citations refers to legislative initiatives for a complete ban of guns. Complete means complete. Idiot.

Keep revising your demands...clown. First it's "Name one legislator", now it's "legislative initiatives". LOL! And, sure some of them call for the complete ban of guns. I just showed it to you...prick.

Oh dear, another climate change denier. Let me phone Al.

You should change that to anthropogenically caused climate change denier. Of course the climate changes, it's been doing so since the first day this planet first came into existence.

Is there anything anywhere about "banning"?

Dispicable is what you have said.

There is no one - except other shooters, potential shooters - who look on this horrendous tragedy with any kind of positive opinions.

What is the matter with you people? Our entire nation is mourning the murders of those babies and all you can do is call names and lie and insult. Where is the good in that?

Please, won't you PLEASE stop attacking your fellow Americans and instead, stand with them and try to carry on an adult dialogue?

There are certain types of guns that seem to be part and parcel of these atrocities. They are assault guns. Guns designed for one thing and one thing only. To kill people rapidly in large numbers. And we have just seen how efficient they are in doing this.

Now our local gun nuts and the NRA have been pushing these obscene weopons untill now we have a nation where any crazy has easy access to these weopons. And our little children are paying the price. Thank you, rightwingnuts and NRA. We really appreciate your endevours.

Large capacity mags and tear gas canisters (used in Aurora) ... How are those used in hunting? how many time do you hafta shoot that quail? For that matter, are you supposed to throw the tear gas canister outside your front door to stop the bad guys from getting in to take your TV set?

The gun nuts defend the indefensible. And, they know it.

There are certain types of guns that seem to be part and parcel of these atrocities. They are assault guns. Guns designed for one thing and one thing only. To kill people rapidly in large numbers. And we have just seen how efficient they are in doing this.

Now our local gun nuts and the NRA have been pushing these obscene weopons untill now we have a nation where any crazy has easy access to these weopons. And our little children are paying the price. Thank you, rightwingnuts and NRA. We really appreciate your endevours.

Large capacity mags and tear gas canisters (used in Aurora) ... How are those used in hunting? how many time do you hafta shoot that quail? For that matter, are you supposed to throw the tear gas canister outside your front door to stop the bad guys from getting in to take your TV set?

The gun nuts defend the indefensible. And, they know it.

A reminder the second amendment has nothing to do with hunting.

Forum List

Back