5 children die from hepatitis outbreak

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Five children have died in the unexplained hepatitis outbreak and more than 100 cases have been spotted leading to 15 liver transplants, the CDC revealed today.

The agency's deputy director for infectious diseases Dr Jay Butler announced the grim tally Friday, adding that the children were all under 10 years old and had fallen sick since October.

More than nine in ten patients had been hospitalized, he said, and all had previously been healthy and were not suffering from any underlying conditions. The disease has been reported in 24 states and Puerto Rico.

Comment:
I have never heard of a hepatitis outbreak amongst children.
How are they catching hepatitis?
I hope that the CDC gets control of this fast.

Five children have died in the unexplained hepatitis outbreak and more than 100 cases have been spotted leading to 15 liver transplants, the CDC revealed today.

The agency's deputy director for infectious diseases Dr Jay Butler announced the grim tally Friday, adding that the children were all under 10 years old and had fallen sick since October.

More than nine in ten patients had been hospitalized, he said, and all had previously been healthy and were not suffering from any underlying conditions. The disease has been reported in 24 states and Puerto Rico.

Comment:
Who is fucking these kids?

"Butler said a total of 109 cases of mysterious hepatitis had been detected so far"

"Health chiefs are stumped as to what could be the cause after none of the cases in the U.S. tested positive for the usual hepatitis A, B, C, D and E viruses that commonly cause the illness."

Sounds kinda strange to me.......mysterious hepatitis???????

This is something worth watching. Crazy. But viruses out there will be mutating. It's going to get ugly. For both young and older people. Unfortunately.

Comment:
Vaccines. It's why they're beginning to announce they're withdrawing them till they can do further testing.

Vaccines. It's why they're beginning to announce they're withdrawing them till they can do further testing.

The lab rats haven’t figured how they are the ones testing it. It’s just going to be a new group of suckers.
Humans are testing it right now they don’t get it.

These kids that had this hep breakout. Many of them had to get liver transplants. Know what that means? They had the vaxx.

IDK but I am gonna blame them Drag Queen story tellers taking over all our schools for it anyway.

Is there a connection with forced covid vaccinations?

Probably but since this is both wide-spread and many states have no cases, I am kind of wondering if maybe they either had dirty needles or were using adult needles on two kids a pop or something.

Comment:
There are several types of viral infections that kids can get causing Hepatitis and there's also a bacterial Hep that is food borne they can get.

Last edited:
Who is fucking these kids?
Not all types of Hepatitis are caused by IV drug use and sex people. Come on already.

We've had outbreaks of food borne and filth related Hepatitis in Illegals crossing the border may times.

Forum List

Back