4chan broke Epstein's death before media, investigation launched

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2019-8-13_12-40-57.png

An anonymous 4chan posted about Jeffrey Epstein’s death exactly 38 minutes before the first news outlet reported the breaking story.
4Chan Broke Epstein’s Death Before Media, Investigation Launched

That's how it usually it is alternative media find information way way before MSM, yet you can't get sheep to understand how MSM IS PAID OFF to make you ( sheep) think what you do . They know you dumb fks will listen to them... them being your MSM your Obamanite asses Clinton asses Bush asses etc.

View attachment 274226

An anonymous 4chan posted about Jeffrey Epstein’s death exactly 38 minutes before the first news outlet reported the breaking story.

That's how it usually it is alternative media find information way way before MSM, yet you can't get sheep to understand how MSM IS PAID OFF to make you ( sheep) think what you do . They know you dumb fks will listen to them... them being your MSM your Obamanite asses Clinton asses Bush asses etc.
The establishment protects the establishment. I guess the establishment media was just being careful to not burn some of their establishment buddies like Bill Clinton.

View attachment 274226

Sooooo... I guess I gotta ask. What is a "4chan?"

View attachment 274226

So they reported it before it as even verified, I saw it on the bottom rung of the CNN but they quickly took it off and then it was reports about 45 mins later.

Forum List

Back