48 Migrant adults and children died in the desert in 2018.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Dying in the desert is akin to torture. It is not quick and is a horribly painful awful way to die. 48 Migrants died in the Southwestern desert just this year alone. And that doesn't count the ones who died in the backs of trucks or in train cars. That is what is not covered with illegals crossing the border: it is extremely dangerous FOR THEM.

Now if Liberals and their media cared so much for the illegals, wouldn't they be concerned about this carnage that occurs year after year in the South Western deserts? Yes they would, but where are they?

Oh but wait! Now two migrant kids die in the custody of the border patrol and whoa Nelly here they come! Now there is political leverage 'news they can use'. Why they can demonize ICE, the border patrol and their favorite target Donald Trump! Gosh these migrant kids dying is the greatest thing since that family separation thing. Roll those cameras boys we care about immigrants again!

U.S. border deaths rise on family, child migrants: patrol agency | Reuters

I thought the number would be higher.....they don't give a shit about anything ......they couldn't care less about their children or elders.....in short....they are total savages....ignorant savages.

EDIT to say....I am talking about the illegals of course.

Last edited:
Do you two talk that way in church?
These people are motivated enough just as the pioneers in the US to find a new life even at the cost of their lives.

I thought the number would be higher.....they don't give a shit about anything ......they couldn't care less about their children or elders.....in short....they are total savages....ignorant savages.

EDIT to say....I am talking about the illegals of course.
I would imagine it’s probably higher, those are just the number of bodies they found.

Forum List

Back