47% of Americans 'feel like a stranger in their own country,' cultural alienation survey finds

I'm near to getting there, but it has nothing to do with diversity. I believe that one should pick their enemies carefully because that is who they'll become. Since 9-11 it has become more and more ridiculous. I can only compare the hate spouting these days to the pre-civil rights period.

I'm near to getting there, but it has nothing to do with diversity. I believe that one should pick their enemies carefully because that is who they'll become. Since 9-11 it has become more and more ridiculous. I can only compare the hate spouting these days to the pre-civil rights period.
Yeah except for every citizen can vote, sit down at the same table, drink from the same fountain, enter the same doors, attend the same schools, join the same groups and etc. Seriously read a history book.

And THIS is a bigger issue to minorities than jobs or the economy. The GOP still doesn't understand that.
How about our issues? We are being subject to rapid change that we were lied into.
Issues are one thing.

How they are addressed is entirely different, and there has never been a better example of that than Trump and today's GOP.

And THIS is a bigger issue to minorities than jobs or the economy. The GOP still doesn't understand that.
How about our issues? We are being subject to rapid change that we were lied into.
Issues are one thing.

How they are addressed is entirely different, and there has never been a better example of that than Trump and today's GOP.

Thanks, we are doing our best.

What do you think we could do to slow change, or is it too late for any type of control?

Yeah except for every citizen can vote, sit down at the same table, drink from the same fountain, enter the same doors, attend the same schools, join the same groups and etc. Seriously read a history book.

I didn't take this thread to be about the law of the land, I'm referring to a human quality that pertains to a higher law.

I didn't take this thread to be about the law of the land, I'm referring to a human quality that pertains to a higher law.

Calling opposition to your agenda, "hate" is actually quite hateful of you.

Issues are one thing.

What do you think we could do to slow change, or is it too late for any type of control?
We've had this conversation many times.

There's nothing I can say that you'll agree with. Racism has been wiped out, it no longer exists in America to any significant degree, and any minority who thinks it does exist based on their own personal experience or that of their family or friends or acquaintances only thinks that because fake news.

I know the GOP pitch.

Issues are one thing.

There's nothing I can say that you'll agree with. Racism has been wiped out, it no longer exists to any significant degree, and any minority who thinks it does based on their own personal experience or that of their family or friends or acquaintances only thinks that because fake news.

I know the GOP pitch.

No, I was asking about what actions or policies we could use to address the issue of the op.

Is that really out of the question?

Issues are one thing.

There's nothing I can say that you'll agree with. Racism has been wiped out, it no longer exists to any significant degree, and any minority who thinks it does based on their own personal experience or that of their family or friends or acquaintances only thinks that because fake news.

I know the GOP pitch.

No, I was asking about what actions or policies we could use to address the issue of the op.

Is that really out of the question?
I don't know.

Issues are one thing.

There's nothing I can say that you'll agree with. Racism has been wiped out, it no longer exists in America to any significant degree, and any minority who thinks it does exist based on their own personal experience or that of their family or friends or acquaintances only thinks that because fake news.

I know the GOP pitch.
Very few actually believe racism has been eliminated but comparing it to the days of Democratic Party enforced segregation and Jim Crow laws is showing a completely ignorance of historical fact.

Issues are one thing.

I know the GOP pitch.
Very few actually believe racism has been eliminated but comparing it to the days of Democratic Party enforced segregation and Jim Crow laws is showing a completely ignorance of historical fact.
There are definitely left wingers who regularly fall prey to the counter-productive, ridiculous hyperbole that is so distorting things now.

No doubt.

All I would like to see is some intellectual honesty on this. From both ends. For a change.

Really? The fact that we are 50 years after Democrats ended Jim Crow, and we still have so much racism is a pretty sad commentary as to where we are.

There are definitely left wingers who regularly fall prey to the counter-productive, ridiculous hyperbole that is so distorting things now.

No doubt.

All I would like to see is some intellectual honesty on this. From both ends. For a change.

You mean you want people to agree with you, Stormy? Man, let's never get you and Trump in the same area, your conflicting egos would short out the power grid.

And THIS is a bigger issue to minorities than jobs or the economy.

The GOP still doesn't understand that.
You didn't read the article, did you?

Of course you didn't.

That 47% is mostly WHITE people, moron. It is the fucking Democrats that don't understand shit.

I think he understands that. But he considers it THEIR problem, for HAVING a problem with the rapid and massive change, that they were lied into.

Issues are one thing.

I know the GOP pitch.
You don't know shit about anything.

You are just a passive aggressive version of the very thing you claim to be against.

Forum List

Back