46% of mississippi democrats think same race marriage should be illegal

• Banned
Come on, who's going to deny that liberals don't want there to be different races of people?

Racists are not always incorrect.

Tank is not helping you prove your point. But you are correct. Hell David Duke and Farrakhan make good points. then they go off into their crazy land talk Just like Ron Paul. (Although he is not a racist, he is a libertarian and yes, I know some would consider that grounds to call him racist.)

Racists are not always incorrect.

Tank is not helping you prove your point. But you are correct. Hell David Duke and Farrakhan make good points. then they go off into their crazy land talk Just like Ron Paul. (Although he is not a racist, he is a libertarian and yes, I know some would consider that grounds to call him racist.)

Anyone that thinks libertarian is synonymous with Racist, is an idiot.

It's true

A racist who tries to make a racial point is like Bristol palin talking about abstinence.

Funny, we listen to alcoholics about alcoholism all the time. Bristol could be an example of why abstinence is important to the people she speaks to. :):eek::cool:

If you are listening to an alcoholic who is trying to stop drinking, then it makes sense. This racist tank is not trying to not be a racist. He is proud of his white sheets actually from what I read of the threads he starts.

A racist who tries to make a racial point is like Bristol palin talking about abstinence.

Funny, we listen to alcoholics about alcoholism all the time. Bristol could be an example of why abstinence is important to the people she speaks to. :):eek::cool:

If you are listening to an alcoholic who is trying to stop drinking, then it makes sense. This racist tank is not trying to not be a racist. He is proud of his white sheets actually from what I read of the threads he starts.

He sure is. To the point some times that it makes me think it's an act, Maybe some lefty just trying to play the stereo typical Racist idiot. :confused:

I've had many libs tell me how they wish everyone would have interacial babies so we could get rid of "racism".

Forum List

Back