40 US companies have responded to Trump’s huge tax cut victory by handing out bonuses up to $2,000

you know Trump's whole life has been a win, you understand that?!

No more amazing than all the Trump zealots that spent 8 years whining like teen age girls about the debt suddenly not caring about it one itoa.

A partisan hack is a partisan hack, no matter which way they lean.
Can our retarded POS government stop overspending? Not likely.

You don't give a spend thrift more money. The adults need to be in charge for a while.

We don't have a spending problem, we have a middle class income problem.

See that's how you feckless Republiclowns roll. When it's campaign time it's all about deficits and over-spending, but as soon as you are in power you blow your load on yet more budget busting tax-cuts and never actually have the balls to do the highly unpopular spending cuts.
See, first off, don't fucking call me a Republican, asshole.

Secondly, deficit SPENDING is the motherfucking problem. It's not a revenue problem.

Third, budget-busting TAX CUTS.? The ONLY way one can bust a busged is by fucking SPENDING MORE THAN ON EARNS. Cutting taxes has NOT ONE COCKSUCKING THING to do with your irresponsible, butt-fuck spending! You idiot!

Finally, that money belongs to the people who fucking earned it, NOT THE FUCKING FEDZILLA USELESS GOVERNMENT. The gov is supposed to work for us, not the other fucking way around!!!!!

This bullshit is why EVERYBODY MUST pay taxes, or NOBODY pays. Homeless people need to pay motherfucking taxes or none of us do, goddammit. You worthless shit bags that pay nothing have no problem blowing OUR money. You should also be forced to feel the disgust of watching your life/time getting flushed down the shitter by some idiot, do-nothing bureaucrat that has never had a real fucking job.

I peopose that anyone who pays less that $3,000.00 in taxes in a given year, loses the right to vote for the next two voting years!!! You worthless, no-skin-in-the-game cockgobbles should get ZERO FUCKING SAY.

And yes, I am pissed. This is an issue upon which I am willing to take arms and in full-blown rebellion. It would give me great pleasure.

See that's how you feckless Republiclowns roll. When it's campaign time it's all about deficits and over-spending, but as soon as you are in power you blow your load on yet more budget busting tax-cuts and never actually have the balls to do the highly unpopular spending cuts.
See, first off, don't fucking call me a Republican, asshole.

Secondly, deficit SPENDING is the motherfucking problem. It's not a revenue problem.

Third, budget-busting TAX CUTS.? The ONLY way one can bust a busged is by fucking SPENDING MORE THAN ON EARNS. Cutting taxes has NOT ONE COCKSUCKING THING to do with your irresponsible, butt-fuck spending! You idiot!

Finally, that money belongs to the people who fucking earned it, NOT THE FUCKING FEDZILLA USELESS GOVERNMENT. The gov is supposed to work for us, not the other fucking way around!!!!!

This bullshit is why EVERYBODY MUST pay taxes, or NOBODY pays. Homeless people need to pay motherfucking taxes or none of us do, goddammit. You worthless shit bags that pay nothing have no problem blowing OUR money. You should also be forced to feel the disgust of watching your life/time getting flushed down the shitter by some idiot, do-nothing bureaucrat that has never had a real fucking job.

I peopose that anyone who pays less that $3,000.00 in taxes in a given year, loses the right to vote for the next two voting years!!! You worthless, no-skin-in-the-game cockgobbles should get ZERO FUCKING SAY.

And yes, I am pissed. This is an issue upon which I am willing to take arms and in full-blown rebellion. It would give me great pleasure.

Quick question - if we tax cut all the way to ZERO % is it THEN a revenue problem?

I assume you are not fucking insane enough to say no, but then how do you tell a point when it is not revenue problem?

I’ll give a clue - it’s never mutually exclusive from budget perspective, as budget is simply the difference between spending and revenues. Revenue shortfall increases deficits just as more spending - YES, REALLY.

P.S. homeless need to pay taxes...on what??? Their W2 income perhaps? How fucking loony toons can you get?

Last edited:
Quick question - if we tax cut all the way to ZERO % is it THEN a revenue problem?

I assume you are not fucking insane enough to say no, but then how do you tell a point when it is not revenue problem?

I’ll give a clue - it’s never mutually exclusive from budget perspective, as budget is simply the difference between spending and revenues. Revenue shortfall increases deficits just as more spending - YES, REALLY.

P.S. homeless need to pay taxes...on what??? Their W2 income perhaps? How fucking loony toons can you get?
Name the country that has more tax revenue than the U. S. Is there one? Several combined?
:dunno:

How can it be a revenue problem if we dwarf all others?

List of countries by government budget - Wikipedia

That is fucking embarrassing. Some people need to die for this shit. Not even kidding. This is a capital offense in my opinion. Walls need to be painted with brains.

Forum List

Back