40 sexual assaults at music festival, all by Muslim

I bet it would be a tough decision between muslims and "Jersey Shore" assholes... just as an example...

The difference is Jersey shore assholes can stop being assholes. Moslems can't and remain faithful to the Islamic doctrine.

and don't forget the Hadiths:

The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives.
Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)
How convenient and timely the arrival of these verses were. Almost looks like self serving mo manifactured them as and when required. Lol.

Why bother having a religion that just lets you do whatever the hell you feel like doing?

Salem which trials and all.

I know, and primitive muslims are actually doing such things today. I sure am glad Christianity evolved.

Muslims treat our women like shit, you guys look the other way, assholes.

The rape apologists will be in this thread today of course, you know the Leftists who are so anti-rape and so pro-Women's Right's, that they belittle rape victims and belittle rape itself if its committed by their feral Muslim pets.

Some of us just aren't gonna get sucked into your religious war mindset, that's all.
No, you are just not going to attack islam. Christianity? Oh you do that. Already did that in this thread.

Liar.

Why bother having a religion that just lets you do whatever the hell you feel like doing?

I know, and primitive muslims are actually doing such things today. I sure am glad Christianity evolved.

The rape apologists will be in this thread today of course, you know the Leftists who are so anti-rape and so pro-Women's Right's, that they belittle rape victims and belittle rape itself if its committed by their feral Muslim pets.

Some of us just aren't gonna get sucked into your religious war mindset, that's all.
No, you are just not going to attack islam. Christianity? Oh you do that. Already did that in this thread.

Liar.

Idiot, get some help.

Liar.

Idiot, get some help.
Fucking hypocritical left wing ass.

By running interference for these Moslem thugs, you're necessarily supporting sexual violence against women.

Yeah, that's it exactly. :321:

Glad you agree.

It's all many of you can handle.

At least you agree that you running interference for Muslim thugs means you support their violence against women and other groups they victimize.

By running interference for these Moslem thugs, you're necessarily supporting sexual violence against women.

Finger all you like. Won't change what a jerk you are.

Because I won't chime in with your idiocy on a message board? You poor thing.

Liar.

Idiot, get some help.
Fucking hypocritical left wing ass.

There ya ga, a free exchange of ideas and political discourse.

Glad you agree.

It's not a question of handling anything. It's understanding the consequences of being an apologist, like you, for Islam.

Islam is a totalitarian ideology that demands it's adherents wage war on all others until subdued. In Islam, the world is divided into Dar al Islam (house of Islam) and Dar al Harb (house of war). Any place where Islam dominates is the former and any place it doesn't is the latter. Rape has ALWAYS been an Islamic tradition to subdue the local population as it expands from Dar al Islam into Dar al Harb. It is what Mohammad did, it is what he ordered his men to do and it continues to be an integral function of Islamic expansion into non Islamic areas.

Islam isn't compatible with Western Civilisation.

Islam hasn't been adapted or modernised, it's still exactly as it was in the 7th Century.

Christianity and Judaism have both adapted and modernised, Islam cannot co-exist with Christianity or Judaism and Islam's aim is to covert or destroy all Christians and Jews.

We don't need or want the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult in any Western nation.

The Leftists being in their Bubble cannot accept what the inevitable conclusion is going to be and that's that the Islamic Devil's will be kicked out of our Western nations and sent back to the hellholes they were spawned in.

The Leftists like to mention The Crusades, well they should start thinking about what they're going to do when the Final Crusade is launched on their feral Muslim pets and also when it is about where they're going to run to, because many of the Leftists at this point are now not just Enablers but are active Collaborators with our enemy, as such they are the Fifth Column.

Glad you agree.

At least you agree that you running interference for Muslim thugs means you support their violence against women and other groups they victimize.

I agree no one can make sense with you lot.

Forum List

Back