40 Minutes After NYC Terror Attack, CNN Obsesses Over Trump’s Diet Coke Habits

This is CNN.

We need a 7/24 news outlet to keep tabs on all of the false and/or stupid reporting done by CNN.

All government run airports and hospitals need to ban CNN in the terminals and waiting rooms. This will limit viewership to zero.

How many minutes should they have waited? It was a pretty bush league terror attack btw. Nothing like the terror attack in Las Vegas or the one in the Texas church.
What constitutes obsession in your little mind? Anything that is critical of your orange god I`m sure.

Hilarious. If they speak too much about gun attacks, then they get criticized for using the attack. If they don't speak enough about terror attacks, they get attacked too.

No agenda on your part then?

This is CNN.

We need a 7/24 news outlet to keep tabs on all of the false and/or stupid reporting done by CNN.

All government run airports and hospitals need to ban CNN in the terminals and waiting rooms. This will limit viewership to zero.

How many minutes should they have waited? It was a pretty bush league terror attack btw. Nothing like the terror attack in Las Vegas or the one in the Texas church.
What constitutes obsession in your little mind? Anything that is critical of your orange god I`m sure.
Diet Coke drinking is such a hot topic. I bet you spent hours riveted to your TV.

This is CNN.

A terrorist attack compared to how much Coke you drink?
I don't care how much Coke you drink.
I do care about American citizens dying.
Maybe you should too!

Hilarious. If they speak too much about gun attacks, then they get criticized for using the attack. If they don't speak enough about terror attacks, they get attacked too.

Just again validates how the left defend Islam.
If this had been a white conservative Christian it would be the only topic for the next 3 months.

This is CNN.

"It's the THOUGHT that counts....."

This is CNN.

Diet Coke drinking is such a hot topic. I bet you spent hours riveted to your TV.

According to the book he is a garbage compactor.

This is CNN.

Big difference, Vegas and Texas shootings were not classified as terrorism

-Geaux

This is CNN.

So what? I didn't see any outrage over Obama's penchant for alcohol and cigs

-Geaux

Just again validates how the left defend Islam.
If this had been a white conservative Christian it would be the only topic for the next 3 months.

What now we are talking about Islam, yes we all know that Fox talks about Islam all day, everyday, night and day, if there was an attack or not. A mass shooting, guns are ok, everyone should have several and carry them at all times.

This is CNN.

So what? I didn't see any outrage over Obama's penchant for alcohol and cigs

-Geaux

Now we are going to talk about Obama, not me, this is about Trump.

Wonder how many Democrats CNN ran off with that coverage? Plenty of diet coke et al users who might have thought CNN was making fun of them.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back